2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they just showed on HLN ICA coming into court she sat in her usual chair and then lowered it as low as possible. This has been a false DT tactic throughout this trial and was just one of the decieving moves.

JA is a master at weaving together all the parts that form the patchwork quilt of Caylee Marie. He is both compassopnate and passionate about what he does for Caylee Marie.
He has my utmost admiration and thanks for his dedication to his job.

After defense closing last night, there were a few members here who said they had been convinced of guilt PRIOR to baez speech, but that baez HAD created reasonable doubt...

I am really curious if, after hearing JA just now, you have once again have a different opinion?

I am NOT calling out anyone or wanting to debate....just curious as to how those who had reasonable doubt AFTER defense closing feel now (thinking jury here)

I thought Baez made one good point. Which was the chloroform search. I could even see myself searching if I went to a friends page and read the "win her over" photo. However, searching and then chloroform being found actually in the trunk are totally two different things. I was under the impression that Casey never searched for these period, and admitting to doing it also threw her under the bus to the "shovel", "neck breaking" "household weapons" as well. I think the explanation in itself has done more harm than good after much thought of it.

KerryNBC: #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony I'm watching juror 5 .. As she shrugs & looks away from Ashton. Yesterday she didn't look at prosecutor.
35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Shrugs? What does that say?

Casey3.jpg

I would love to see LDB while giving her CS , point to ICA and throw in "she has lowered her chair but I'm sure you can still see her.

KerryNBC: #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony I'm watching juror 5 .. As she shrugs & looks away from Ashton. Yesterday she didn't look at prosecutor.
Well that's not a good sign, IMO.

And rude. I wouldn't do that to either side.

What I am puzzling over is why JA would say that ICA gave her chloroform "so she wouldn't suffer", then taped her nose and mouth to kill her. What part of doing that shows she didn't suffer? Seems like he was trying to soften her actions...
Please explain if I misheard or am mistaken..:waitasec:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Whether premeditation or felon murder, it's Murder 1. I think she may be found guilty of all 7 counts. #caseyanthony @issueswithjvm @HLNTV
56 seconds ago

After defense closing last night, there were a few members here who said they had been convinced of guilt PRIOR to baez speech, but that baez HAD created reasonable doubt...

I am really curious if, after hearing JA just now, you have once again have a different opinion?

I am NOT calling out anyone or wanting to debate....just curious as to how those who had reasonable doubt AFTER defense closing feel now (thinking jury here)

I'm curious ,also,KJBK.

JA = BRILLIANT!

Dapper too.

This was an excellent companion to yesterday's argument. I love the way he reminded them about even accidental chloroform death or duct tape, is still first degree. Also love the way he hit on Roy K's weakness and why they did not call him. Also completely agree with his assessment of George.

Very respectful letting jury decide what they can believe instead of ordering them like the defense.

Well done, JA!:great:

Oh gosh. I don't think I can take it if there is a hung jury or an acquittal.

LDB will bring a methodical, serious womans touch. That will really have us in tears. KC will be doing the death glare to her also. With JA and LDB KC should be scared, very scared.

Nice body language between GA and CA in hallway here:

Attachments

• ga and ca.png
    ga and ca.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 88
National Inquirer first reported that a fellow inmate of ICA said that ICA is pregnant and wants to tell the court the news, possibly so they will feel sorry for her.

ICA says she was engaged in hanky panky with a prison guard, is telling people she is a couple of weeks....

Why does this not surprise me?

Didn't Susan Smith get caught having sex with a guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez