2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there may be some people on here who were in that wonderful amazing group who searched for baby CayLEE. I'd like to thank you all for giving of yourself to do this. You are all such caring people! Thank you!

Regarding rude juror: makes me fear that JBs brattitude is infectious... Cannot understand how or why the jury relates to JB as the media seems to believe.

We do not know this is the case. We'll have to wait until we get a chance on the post game wrap up and interviews with the players.

Our own anxiety makes us very worried about stuff like this. Try to hang on and see what happens!:therethere:

Trying not to bite my nails....

How do you people keep up on this fast moving thread, post and watch the proceedings?

I was thinking about Cindy while I was working today. As nurses, we are now in court on a constant basis from all the lawsuits filed. After watching the CCO from Gentiva and her supervisor testify and reviewing her testimony, I really think Cindy has destroyed her nursing career. Who is going to hire her when the defense can pull up this trial and how she perjured herself and how she admitted to falsifying work documents?? At first I felt sorry for her but then I wanted to kick her in the tail. Not only has she lost caylee and casey, maybe george and probably lee, but she has probably lost her career as well. I hate ICA. She has destroyed so much.

CA is an adult, she made her bed.....

Belly achin' by Jose... of course.

Dear Lord Jesus, say it isn't so! CA will be over the moon and try to raise another one...oh nonono.

It just dawned on me, once ICA is in prison she will be allowed to have conjugal visits, correct? Or is that only if she's married?
I guess it is conceivable she could at some point conceive another child.:banghead:

Shut up JB bring it up on appeal.

KC thinks she's TWO weeks pregnant? :waitasec:

I don't believe this to be true, but to play along....How would one know if they were 2 weeks pregnant? I would venture to say that most pregnancies would not be caught at 2 weeks unless someone had very good reason to suspect they were pregnant.

Remember the "make him stop' outburst from ICA- it was because he said that the last thing Caylee saw as she died was her own mother!
That is why I am surprised he softened to dosing her with chloroform was so she would not suffer.
I'm puzzled..

I kinda was hoping for JA to speak as passionately as he did at the hearing about how Caylee may have looked up into her mother's eyes as she applied the duct tape...but I guess they wanted to soften it up and say she was knocked out first

He wants the State to testify for him unbelievable

:great:

LDB - Mr. Baez has already made his closing argument, your honor!

JB complaining again

JB has placed state on notice that computer records were false

LDB says Mr B has already made his closing statements

I get worried whenever that computer search comes up....sort of scary

I watch the "click.orlando" media player presentation of the trial, which is a slightly behind the live trial, but it has the split screen so I can watch KC. Whew, she is a mutterin gal today. Every time there is a break or at the end of the day when the coverage ends, her camera person locks onto the EXIT sign that appears to be above her head. Today I thought, "how fitting." Exit, KC. Stage right.

LDB the DT has already had their closing statement your honor

good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHJP: I cant chase after arguments...file a motion at the appropriate time

LDB: The defense has already made their closing arguments. Dang JB! Sit down!

Wait what did LDB say in response to JB???? I couldn't hear it.

@TeamNancyHLN
Team Nancy HLN During the recess #CaseyAnthony cried a bit while speaking with Dorothy Clay Sims -- It appears as if Sims is crying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove