2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean C talking on HLN said JA was on elavator w/her said JA said he was so tired he just wants to go home. I think he can sleep tonight.

Sonny is doing a 360 today!

I thought she would fall over, having to admit the state did a "good" job she honed in on the "accidental theory" though..I don't like her.

Someone posted a google doc of the jury profiles, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where I can find it?

TIA

It's linked here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137205"]Anthony Jury Panel - Individual Profiles ***READ ONLY*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This juror is more worrisome than #4, IMHO.

It seems it's true about #5..I wonder why we didn't hear about this juror before now? The first time I did was yesterday on HLN by one of the THs (JK?) & I've been watching every HLN show every day from day 1. :waitasec:

It's bad enough there's 1 'problem' juror but now we have 2..I admit I'm very concerned over this. :(

I expect it is because that is what ashton may hope - that caylee did NOT have to look into her mother's eyes as she suffocated.

Remember the "make him stop' outburst from ICA- it was because he said that the last thing Caylee saw as she died was her own mother!
That is why I am surprised he softened to dosing her with chloroform was so she would not suffer.
I'm puzzled..

I haven't posted but am following the rebuttal closing on HLN (two TVs) as I work around the house. Baez still tried to object to what Ashton was saying but was stopped every time. Boo Hoo!

Same here, watching on HLN

Baez "Objection..blah blah blah"
JBP "Over-ruled"
Jeff Ashton continues...

REPEAT

What comes after LDB is finished? I have to leave at 11:45 a.m. Does the Judge instruct the Jury immediately? TIA

MarkNeJame
Mark NeJame #lindadraneburdick will include tattoo. Expect objection from #josebaez about this.

caylee_anthony-0211.jpg

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#lindadraneburdick will include tattoo. Expect objection from #josebaez about this. #caseyanthony

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Whether premeditation or felon murder, it's Murder 1. I think she may be found guilty of all 7 counts. #caseyanthony @issueswithjvm @HLNTV
56 seconds ago

Wow, just wow.

And, that works for me. I believe ICA is a toxic person and the cause of the incredible dysfunction in her family. Told my family that weeks ago, and heard it echoed by an expert on NG last night (who called her a "black hole"-perfect description). (I'm no expert, just life experience and lots of reading). Sadly she will continue to damage her family as long as they live, and I have a great deal of empathy for them.

I loved how Jeff didn't patronize the jury..."It's up to you what you believe but the prosecutions suggests that...."

I love how Jeff boils everything down to good old common sense and why would anybody ever make an accident look like murder????

Why is Lee not there? Did the family forget to tell him that closing arguments were yesterday and today? Intentionally leaving him out? Hope not. He'll have a hissy fit.

imo Lee has had enough of it ALL.

Okay, really-- how would you know is you were two weeks? :lol:
Technically you are two weeks before you even MISS you period! The pregnancy starts day one at the moment of conception!
I thought I read this in early June...
didn't we speculate her getting "ill" on May 17 and June 9 was her cycle???

Besides CA said she was always "irregular"
inmates say ICA sauid she is NEVER late! so who is lying?
if she id PG wonder who slipped her the "sample"

Why is Lee not there? Did the family forget to tell him that closing arguments were yesterday and today? Intentionally leaving him out? Hope not. He'll have a hissy fit.

IMHO,

Lee Anthony has wiped his hands of this.

KerryNBC: #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony I'm watching juror 5 .. As she shrugs & looks away from Ashton. Yesterday she didn't look at prosecutor.
35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

She's the retired hospital nurses aid in her 60's. She has children and at least one grand child.

Maybe she's already made up her mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members