2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skidding in the door... I fell back asleep this morning and missed whatever Baez was whining about. I'm sure it wasn't anything important.

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

Loving the way JA is starting his closing in an organized and clear fashion. Baez is already frowning...

All experts agree nothing in the bones to tell us anything. No breaks, fractures, etc. Nothing to tell us how Caylee died. Everyone agrees.
Other thing they all agree about, because of the way the human body decomposes there are two parts of the head that should not be together. Mandible and skull. They are not connected, once they decompose there is nothing to keep them together. All experts agree Caylee skull and mandible were in anatomical position. Same position as if the flesh had been holding them together.

JB just made a face. I thought that was a no-no?

Baez shaking his head no!

If I was sitting in his chair, I would be shaking my head NO too...

As in.....OH NO.......

Because this direction that Ashton is taking is EXACTLY what I was hoping for last night!!!

I predict all those HLN analysts are going to spend the day screaming SLAM DUNK!!!!!

I'm so glad Mr. Ashton is gong to re-explain all of the science evidence and testimony to correct Baez's mis-information.

I hope the Judge will observe Baez's IMPROPER facial grimaces and actions!!!

OK, let's see if JB can go the whole time without smirking. How about neck twitching?

What feed are those of you watching in which JB can be seen? I'm watching wesh, only see ICA & JA for the most part.

yesterday after court Bill S mentioned that JB had gotten those witness pictures from Red H and he was upset because JB did not have permission to use them.

If I was sitting in his chair, I would be shaking my head NO too...

As in.....OH NO.......

Because this direction that Ashton is taking is EXACTLY what I was hoping for last night!!!

I predict all those HLN analysts are going to spend the day screaming SLAM DUNK!!!!!

BBM.

Except for the ones who I truly think are biased. *coughLKBcough*

I need a Baez cam, barf, I can't believe I said that...

Hahahaha - Love that JA is bringing up Dr. Spitz's completely silly scenario!

This is going to kill the DT, they CANNOT talk again about this case in the case in chief, other than to object. JB is going to be chomping at the bit to speak again. ICA also will not be able to let these last arguments stand without some facial emotion and anger, without being able to let something she thinks be known. I believe, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove