2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
objection...overruled....JB sounds out of air

Even JB knows his objections are nonsense..you couldn't even hear that last one. lol

An innocent mother would CRY at the gruesome details of her child's remains. She wouldn't just avoid themonitor with NO tears. FAKE.

I have to say my opinion of GA improved during this trial; CA - not so much. JMO

Same. Before the trial I felt there were WEIRD stuff and covering in the family and wasn't sure about GA or CA. Well, there is lots of weirdness in the family. Cindy did and does live in denial/coiver for Casey but I believe she is a grieving grandma, Lee is strange. George had an affair. George loves Casey and Caylee and is falling appart. I think it was LP's Kacey sitter who mentioned when she got bail and got to the house Cindy treated her like a returning war hero and everyone acted like things were fine EXCEPT for George who was the grieving grandpa.

BTW...the objections are meant to disrupt JA's rhythm (IMO).

Thank you Jeff Ashton for giving me a reason to prematurely pop open the bottle of celebratory champagne I had in my frig to compliment the strawberries I am eating!

Will just have to purchase a bigger bottle now for post verdict!!!!

DS glanced at ICA and gave her a look like "you good for nothing murderer"

JA showing the courtroom images of Caylee's skull with duct tape describing everything they are looking at. People in gallery looking down from monitor at Casey.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
This scene was staged by mother nature and no one else! - We have our Johnny Cochran quote!

Yo, Baez....SHADDUP!! Listen to the adult and learn something! Sheesh.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
State is showing jury skull.. One juror looks sad

when you are dealing with the truth and real facts you sure make a better presentation than trying to hide under words like fantasy and phantom

ICA should be FORCED to look at the pictures...you did that, now you don't want to face it??

I agree! :)
If she did not kill Caylee, IMO, she would WANT to see those photos to know what happened to her daughter!!! I know I would!!!

DCS always looks so thoughtful. She just doesn't fit on this DT to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove