2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I love her but LDB's football metaphor fails. JA scored a touchdown.

On HLN, Jean C just said that she was in Hall with JA and he said that he is ready to get home -- he is really tired.

I was just thinking to myself that he looks like he has 'aged' during this last 3 years. Wish someone would post an Early til Now photo of him.

God Bless his constant and steadfast efforts in finding Justice for Caylee.

I am concerned about the 84 times searching stuff. I think Baez is probably right. There would be no reason to look up chloroform 84 times at one sitting. The instructions to make it are very simple and all it is is bleach and acetone and ice. Going to Myspace 84 times makes alot more sense. I hope if Baez files a motion that it doesn't mess up this whole case!

14758740-02081000.jpg

I think the 84 times was what it was... she may have looked it up multiple times in order to make it multiple times.

Good Morning LDB. Today you will speak for Caylee, you will put a face to her name and conect the dots. She will be right behind you, maybe even playfully lift a strand of your hair, just to let you know she is there with you as you speak for justice. You will speak from your heart. We are waiting in patient admiration.

Not my style to drag out posters or evidence or pyrotechnics..-LDB

LOVE HER!!!!

:great:

It isn't her style to break out boards, and pyrotechnics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX