2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry........I love Linda and she is usually so compelling, but I'm not feeling that now. It's off, the inflection is all wrong, it's sounds choppy, not good.
IDK, I disagree. To me, it sounds like she's just angry at the lies Baez vomited up. I think Linda is doing fantastic!

The DT's closing presented ICA as the victim--everyone was out to get her. LDB is reminding everyone, effectively, that Caylee was the victim and that everyone has worked tirelessly for her (Caylee), not to attack ICA. ICA wants to make this all about ICA. The state will remind us this case is all about Caylee.

Guilty people... lie, run, decieve... they divert attention away from themselves and act like nothing is wrong.

LDB- What do guilty people do? They lie.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

LBD: Reactions to grief are varied. Reactions to guilt are predictable. Lie, mislead, avoid.

"Responses to grief are as varied as the day is long. But responses to guilt are, oh, so predictable." Loved that!!!

livingRoom.jpg

I wish LDB had continued with the same calm tone as she started instead of raising her voice or sounding emotional.

Oh man...LDB is so good. So smooth, so concise. The jury will remember this no problem. She's making all the right points. She's making eye contact, she's not preaching, she's not 'speaking down' to them.

Wow...just wow!

Casey Anthony is seething! How dare LDB expose her for the liar she really is?!?

Beautiful - reactions to grief is different but to guilt is predictable !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13