2011.07.04 Verdict Watch 12:15 pm How long will the jury deliberate?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long do you think the jury will deliberate?

• <1 hour

Votes: 17 1.6%
  • 1/2 day

Votes: 132 12.2%
  • 1 day

Votes: 173 16.0%
  • 2 days

Votes: 321 29.8%
  • 3 days

Votes: 226 21.0%
  • 4 days

Votes: 100 9.3%
  • 5 days

Votes: 51 4.7%
  • 6 days

Votes: 16 1.5%
  • 7 days

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • >1 week

Votes: 60 5.6%
  • the original 12 will remain in place

Votes: 105 9.7%
  • some of the alternates will shift into juror seats

Votes: 73 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are taking too long already. God.

I know what you mean. It's a slam dunk for many of us. :floorlaugh:

However, after listening to some of the experts reading the verdict form, it was so complicated. It would take them a day just to understand what the heck the charges are. :banghead:

Example: Aggravated child abuse versus child abuse.

Good grief. Child abuse is child abuse. Period. :maddening:

"It will be sufficient proof of premeditation if the circumstances of the killing and the
conduct of the accused convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of the existence of premeditation at the time of the killing."

So the only way the jury can come back with anything other than 1st degree murder is if they believe that the three pieces of duct-tape that were placed on Caylee mean nothing.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-receives-money-from-strangers-shops-in-jail-51850/

The records show she has a few fans out there and the cash is piling up because strangers from across the country are sending in money so Anthony can spend it shopping for personal purchases.

There's even a Free Casey Anthony FB page. :innocent:

http://www.facebook.com/CaseyMarieAnthony

It asks people to click "Like" to see the truth. The irony is rich indeed!!! :floorlaugh:

I voted for four days. I'm on annual leave this week, returning next week to work and the time difference between Florida, OL and Aus is exhausting me. I don't think I can possibly function at work staying up so late.

So, please jury, sort it before I go back to work :praying:

There's even a Free Casey Anthony FB page. :innocent:

http://www.facebook.com/CaseyMarieAnthony

Oh brother, you know NT there are many people on this planet that have no common sense whatsoever, you just can't believe what comes out of their mouth.
I sure am praying everyone on that jury can see Casey for what she is, and not believe it was some kind of accident, I worry about that most of all because so many people in the public have said that and believe it. Scares me.

Good morning to everyone

Casey needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars.

Wether it is LWOP or DP, She'll NEVER get out.

Anything less is a slap in the face to everyone who has worked hard on this case and it is esp. not justice for Caylee.

I perfer the DP. She earned it.

"It will be sufficient proof of premeditation if the circumstances of the killing and the
conduct of the accused convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of the existence of premeditation at the time of the killing."

So the only way the jury can come back with anything other than 1st degree murder is if they believe that the three pieces of duct-tape that were placed on Caylee mean nothing.

Unless there is a compromised verdict where the majority want 1st and others want an acquittal so they compromise on something less 1st.

I can't. I refuse to click "like":floorlaugh:

You don't have to click like, just pull the page down and read a few...
Sorry don't want to make you nauseous this morning.

She's gonna be pizzed when she gets online and finds all her crops are dead.

Okay, I've been stressed and nervous about the verdict and have been reading here trying to get a feel for what others think.

I came across your post and burst out laughing.

Thanks, I really really needed that.

LOL ...... farmville crops dead .....LOL

I listened to Diana (?) Tennis, attorney, last night and she stated that if the jury was going for murder 1, they would have already reached the verdict in 6 hrs. yesterday. :(

I voted 3.0 days. I think ICA will be sentenced to LWOP. MOO

wm

I listened to Diana (?) Tennis, attorney, last night and she stated that if the jury was going for murder 1, they would have already reached the verdict in 6 hrs. yesterday. :(

I don't necessarily agree with that, especially since this is such a unique case.

I'm trying to take all these TH's with a grain of salt at this point. Right now it's all about filling time for all these news programs geared toward the trial. There are going to be a lot of people saying a lot of different things.

I don't think anyone was expecting the jury to come back with a verdict that quickly. There is a ton of evidence I'm sure they want to review.

JMHO :)

Beth K. said that IF the jury wants tapes, or certain parts of transcript read to them, it will be done in the courtroom, so we would know about it.

After our guests had left yesterday, DH and I discussed when the verdict might be rendered as we cleaned up the kitchen. DH thinks that the jury will have made their decision by tomorrow evening but will "sleep on it", and notify the judge on Wednesday morning. Verdict will be announced at the start of the day - maybe 9:00 on Thursday. Sounds about right to me; I voted for three days on the poll.

I hope they're all dressed up today. :D

I hope it does not go any further than today. They had 6 hours yesterday, and another 6-8 hours today should do it. I am just dreading it turning into some big thing that drags on and on... :(

Scott Peterson's jury deliberated for 7 days and he ended up on death row :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay