2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would keep camera on casey the whole day.

Where is she? Is she in the courtroom sitting there, or back in her basement jail cell. I'm on the WC so I didn't see any activity this morning.

Thanks,

Mel

If my bf does end up thinking that she should not be convicted or that she should be convicted of lesser charges I am going to spend a couple of nights at a friends house...

Too funny! Do they have an extra room, lol???

I've decided that during my hubby's next shower, I will be in the kitchen and will accidentally turn on the hot water at the faucet so he gets a real cold boost of ice water out of the shower head! Yep, that's what I'm gonna do.

Putting out the call to our lip readers!!!:great:
ICA is super upset about something while talking to DS!! I can't wait to hear what she's steamed about!:fence:

I think there is a thread about that, but I'm not totally sure about that.

It's interesting how our opinions vary. I don't find Baez physically attractive in the least. He looks like a heavy set Pee Wee Herman to me. His personalty is that of a slimy salesman; a surface charisma that is switched on when needed so it's easier to bullsht people. Not charming at all. If I had to shake his hand, I'd scrub it afterword.

Oh and my hubby thinks GA *might* have been involved in coverup but otherwise 'not at all.' Oh 'and he regrets it for sure.' :twocents:

Wow. BS said he believes the appropriate verdict is guilty of first degree murder and LWOP.

WFTV guy just said they call the media area out in front of the COurthouse "Casey-Town." :sick:

How about "Caylee Town."

Unfortunately this trial has been very little to do with the victim. That's not what sells newspapers, that's not what has people fighting in line to get a seat inside.

I've said it before...and I'll say it again. I wanna go have a few beers with Baez, Mason and Judge Perry. I think it would be a hoot!

Me too!!!!! That would be amazing...I think I'd pay any amount of money for the opportunity!

LMAO! well I didnt really mean I would want him as an attorney, but people have been demonizing him like he murdered someone too! He's just an attorney trying to do his job. I think he might even be a good guy. I actually got some thank you's!!!!!!!!! whew....

With all due respect, I just do not think of him as a good guy.

His ex wife had to take him to court to get child support.

Having served on a jury I believe what the foreman will do is ask everyone if they feel the State has proved their case. They then will go over the evidence that some juror's have difficulty with and discuss it. I do think they have already voted and it's just a matter of working out their differences. Many of the jurors selected have good common sense it's just a manner of what does the evidence show. It never makes sense to cover up an accident by making it look like murder and wait three years to go to trial to present your case of an accident. Then not presenting testimony from a psychologist that your client is suffering from some tramatic event from her childhood and this is what has kept her quiet these past 3 years. The only "expert" defense brought in was Ms. Magical Thinking who never met or interviewed Ms. Anthony. jmo

I am thinking there is that possibility that they are pretty much all in agreement and were waiting til today to announce the verdict and go through all the checklists because they know it could be a long media day, thus the dressing different.

Just my hoping most likely.

One thing for sure. There will be no verdict of not guilty on all counts. Only thing that might go wrong is a hung jury.

Ana Marie Cardona

DC# 162180 WF, born 11/26/61, was sentenced from Miami-Dade County for the torture murder of her three-year-old son. The boy was nicknamed "Baby Lollipops" because of the tee shirt he was wearing when the police found his beaten body. The sentence was vacated on November 22, 2002. She was re-sentenced to death in June 2011 by Circuit Judge Reemberto Diaz in a Miami-Dade courtroom.

This is interesting. Do you know why these two jurors had to be replaced?

I've read two different versions. For the first juror, she did her own "research" on the case outside of court OR she was seen speaking to SPs brother or some such.

The other was the jury foreman. He was replaced because either he requested himself removed OR the other members demanded his removal.

I've not seen a straight answer to this day as to which versions are correct.

Putting out the call to our lip readers!!!:great:
ICA is super upset about something while talking to DS!! I can't wait to hear what she's steamed about!:fence:

Threads about that:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143091"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143091[/ame]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6850382

Haven't looked through either one, but I wonder if they should be merged.

I have really ignored things during this, my worse shock was looking in the 6 week uncleaned refridge last night, omg, i couldn't believe the condition it was in.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ