DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CA is up stink creek too!
moo

Putting out the call to our lip readers!!!:great:
ICA is super upset about something while talking to DS!! I can't wait to hear what she's steamed about!:fence:

I thought it was something about the guards they were all around her and they were talking to them JMO.

just FYI to everyone

I received my text from Orlando Sentinel promptly yesterday

I just received the text from the jury being sent home by HHJP yesterday from WFTV this morning at 8:20

scoot on over...I need a seat on this pain train, lol...

My hubby thinks the exact same thing! It's been a week of frushrating debate with him..., and he's not waivering on his thoughts!

My husband is the opposite, though for different reasons. "When are they gonna kill this <unusual person> so I can get my wife back. I haven't had a decent meal in months! True - he's getting tired of my quick meals. Even I've started to notice the lack of color on the plates lately!

:floorlaugh:

Please -- today be the day!

MOO

Mel

Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I just saw JB doing a little shooting gesture with both hands at the WFTV camera, like a goofy hello. Anybody else see that?

Ok, I'll admit that it actually made me laugh.

Because ICA has a slight under-bite it is hard to read her...

Through her hand jesters and lip reading it look like she was,
Angry that the Guards were treating her like an INMATE....:lol:

She said something about Bathroom and they were not letting her go right away, then something about, making her hurry and get ready to come out, a she said she wrote something for some one and they wouldn't let her bring it out...

:tyou:
Welcome to the world of YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE CASEY!!:great:

Please dont throw tomatoes at me, but I actually like Jose Baez....Ok ready.aim.fire!

I think he seems fun and kinda flirty. He is doing his job and I respect him for that. He is a defense attorney and will do what he has to do to get his client a lesser sentence or not guilty verdict. So to me, its nothing personal. Somebody gotta prosecute and some gotta defend.

May just be me, but yep...that's EXACTLY what I would want in my defense attorney...not! :banghead:

(Not directing comment to you...but at how Baez presents himself)

A few years ago, a local lawyer asked for people to come and observe him during a criminal case. He planned a civil suit based upon the same facts. We were there almost a full week, I think.

Waiting for a verdict (even while expecting him to be found guilty on most charges) was excruciating!! I didn't want to leave before the jury came back, but when they were still deliberating at 6:00 PM, I left. They didn't have a verdict until about 10:00 PM that night.

I couldn't do this for a living, that's for sure. They must have nerves of steel.

I have to wonder why George and Cindy weren't there till the last bit last night, nor were they there this morning.

Could be a lot to do with what's going on in their neighborhood right now. People driving by the house, car after car, shouting as they go by, driving by the remains site. I can't blame them. The neighbors are hoping they sell the house and move away. It's a real shame that the public can't be more mature and just focus on the person that's got a jury deliberating on her guilt or innocence for the crime. Besides, that's IMO a display of total disrespect for Caylee. It's one thing to pay your respects at the remains site but quite another to participate in the intrusive curiosity of the A's home and verbal insults.

I know the A's are not exactly pillars of the community, but they aren't on trial. Their brat daughter is.

I would! They are wise beyond their years! If I had only listened to my grandmother- man she had my husband pegged and she didn't even know him!

My mom is 85. No computer. She does have cable. Hears nothing about this case except what she reads in local paper, news, and my blabathons.

She's thought ICA is guilty from the get go.

how often do those officers take them up on their offers? i'm sure the male prisoners try to "kick it" to the female guards all day long....doesn't mean anyone is jumpin' on anyone.

WFTV guy just said they call the media area out in front of the COurthouse "Casey-Town." :sick:

How about "Caylee Town."

My mother too, age 89 says 'guilty', and hits poor jb with the fly swatter when he's on the tv.:floorlaugh:

For those who want to be alerted but don't have time to hang out here all day, or don't want to sign up for an alert from a twitter or WFTV for some reason, Websleuths has a cool set up, IMO.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143037"]NEW! Casey Anthony Case Verdict Alert Thread ***CHECK THIS OUT!*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is anyone else disappointed that the jury did not get to see many photos/videos of Caylee? It's like they don't even know who she was.

I think that's because their decision is not supposed to be based on emotion at all. Stictly on the evidence and testimony.

Please dont throw tomatoes at me, but I actually like Jose Baez....Ok ready.aim.fire!

I think he seems fun and kinda flirty. He is doing his job and I respect him for that. He is a defense attorney and will do what he has to do to get his client a lesser sentence or not guilty verdict. So to me, its nothing personal. Somebody gotta prosecute and some gotta defend.

I've said it before...and I'll say it again. I wanna go have a few beers with Baez, Mason and Judge Perry. I think it would be a hoot!

May just be me, but yep...that's EXACTLY what I would want in my defense attorney...not! :banghead:

(Not directing comment to you...but at how Baez presents himself)

LMAO! well I didnt really mean I would want him as an attorney, but people have been demonizing him like he murdered someone too! He's just an attorney trying to do his job. I think he might even be a good guy. I actually got some thank you's!!!!!!!!! whew....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l