2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nerve racking. I am going out for the afternoon, i think.

Did you set yourself up for the instant message or email alert...great stress buster and you can go about your errands knowing you will get an alert.

Help! Someone tell me this isn't true!
Family member told me Casey is pregnant I said I didn't hear that I asked what source
National enquirer. It's online at their website if you look it up with today's date
I pray this is a rumor
Delete this if I wasn't allowed to post this

Consider the source... ICA is NOT pregnant!!! How many times has the Enquirer been sued for "mistruths"? I can't even count that high.

if they find her guilty (first degree) will they be able to film the jury giving the verdict in the courtroom on tv or will they still be hidden?

you wil not see the jury at all unless they agree to go to the media room after the trial for questions.

that is up to each juror if they want to go

I can see myself in Walmart watching the verdict being read.:great:

o/t - here's a story while we wait ...

Back when the OJ verdict was ready I was on the road working. I knew there was a PC Richard not too far away (it's a huge apliance store). So I had this great plan where I would go in and pretend to be TV shopping. Well ... the store was empty when I got there, then a few minutes later another person started TV shopping ... then another ... and another ... and 2 more ... and more ... within 15 minutes there were at least 150-200 people literaly JAMMED in this place LMAO. The last 50 or so people actually RAN into the store as the verdict was seconds away. It was amazing ...

When the verdict was read, the sound of the all these people sucking air into their lungs at the same time was something I'll never forget. After that it was silence as we all filtered out glancing in each others eyes shaking our heads. Quite an amazing event & memory.

Now, come down . . . this is not the OJ case. We all know this will be guilty on all counts !

I didn't hear if she said this or not but did any one hear

If ICA is found guilty of 1st degree will the jurors still be able to speak to media? Or are they not allowed due to penatly phase?

They will be in the media room to speak AFTER the penalty phase. So if 1st degree, two days after the verdict.

I didn't hear if she said this or not but did any one hear

If ICA is found guilty of 1st degree will the jurors still be able to speak to media? Or are they not allowed due to penatly phase?

No they can only talk to media on the way out when they are dismissed, which would happen right away with anything less than first degree...

Can't remember which show I heard this on yesterday. Someone interviewed a few of the Anthony's neighbors about everything. Some of them said they hope when this is over, the Anthonys will take whatever money they make and move out of the neighborhood.

you wil not see the jury at all unless they agree to go to the media room after the trial for questions.

that is up to each juror if they want to go

So it's a bad sign for those of us wanting first degree murder that they dressed up today, right?

Did you set yourself up for the instant message or email alert...great stress buster and you can go about your errands knowing you will get an alert.

They won't work with my Tracfone:( I have tried them all and am very stressed.

I found yesterday when I was reading her lips very interesting that when LDB was talking about how GA,CA could not find KC,Caylee and the car for the 3 days ICA said she was in Jackson or wherever,That ICA said-GEORGE KNEW!

sbm

That's news to me..TY! But just another LIE I'm sure.

I've been steamed since last night cos NG kept insisting that ICA said "it's NOT his fault" when she clearly said "it IS his fault" when LDB was saying something about her blaming her mother & father..Btw..It was clear she mouthed the opposite re: CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95