2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey looks angry this morning she is very animated.

perhaps ICA does not like spending her day in the courthouse cell or she expects her team to be with her

ICA has some serious bags under the eyes. Probably having trouble sleeping. She is mouthing something like 'I went over every single thing' as she animatedly points out stuff on her fingers.

She is probably explaining how she went over every single thing in her cell about the trial. DCS finally has enough and walks away.

I'm feeling a lot of anxiety just looking at her. I wonder why? Maybe three years of this and it's the final hour.I'm kind of shaking.Anyone else feel like this?

ICA has lots of complaints this AM..

Very, very talkative today! Sure its all lies, lies, lies! Perhaps a new story of what "really" happened. DCS is probably ready to be done w/ this!

She's probably been listening to all teh stuff on the radio or something.

I agree! I just don't know HOW to have a life after this. Sounds crazy, I know.
I'm confident there will be another trial (or two) after this.
They got the woman that used to be a pediatric nurse
in who is now in crisis intervention.

JB got all he needed in. That woman will believe what ICA said about GA.
cause Ca's testimony validated it clearly.

Funny how DS just got up and walked away. Looked like Casey wasn't expecting that. I wonder what she was talking about. Looked like she was ticking off the points she was making on her fingers.

Morning everyone....what's going on with ICA...she's so animated and adamant about something!!!

good morning all. I had to log off yesterday after watching the TH's especially that Janye Weinhouse (sp). All of the spinning just made me sick. Caylee will have her justice today.

I think DS just motioned for CM to move over one chair, so that there was someone on either side of Casey. Interesting.

It is confusing! I looked around a bit and what I found is that the jury began deliberations on November 3rd 2004. They reached a verdict on November
12th 2004.

lol I read 31 hours of actual deliberation for SP...

Baez sleeping in today after his late night with Geraldo?

:loser: :loser:

I would think he would want to be there to smirk insincerely at the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano