2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the HLN live feed. After the jurror go back into deliberations I want to be able to hear/listen without watching. (At work today) I will die if I miss the verdict read.

Good morning al my fellow WSer's, let's keep praying for justice for dear little Caylee.

If there are any on the jury that are undecided or leaning to a no guilty verdict, I'm sure that the majority whom are for a guilty verdict will convince them.

Now I'm confused, yesterday I found a site that 12 hrs and just now I found a site that 7 days..........can anyone else confirm verdict time for SP? :)

It is confusing! I looked around a bit and what I found is that the jury began deliberations on November 3rd 2004. They reached a verdict on November
12th 2004.

Good morinng everyone!

I am trying to ease myself back into a more normal life; but as you can see, I'M HERE. I set up the tex alert for my phone - but what I would really like is if I could just leave WS up and when something happens, someone could YELL at me - please?!

Here' to a speedy and just verdict for sweet baby Caylee!

I am glad, reading the threads here over the weekend, on how some of the sentiment regarding the Anthony family has changed. I never fell prey to the feel sorry for them, grieving grandmother mantra ever because I never forgot how they behaved in the beginning, and never forgot the way she treated Tim Miller's folks, cleaned the car, etc etc etc.... The behavior never changed, and seems scripted, even CA's stand performance the first time called. Just listen to her own brother's words in the beginning. He knew. The only one missing Caylee perhaps, was George imo.

watching HL news for like 3 mins and I'm already crying. People need to get out of the neighborhood and leave those people alone already ! It's not a freaking tourist attraction !!!

I heard last night one of the neighbors told one of the news people they hope the A's will make a big lump sum of money off a book deal or movie deal and move out of the neighborhood. The neighborhood is sick of it! Don't blame them!

ICA just entered court room.

Hopespring and Suburban packed with people and LE.

That's just ridiculous. As much as I dislike the A's, these people should gather elsewhere, such as the courthouse. I can understand drive-byes on Suburban, leaving a flower or toy or card, etc. But what do they think they're going to accomplish by gathering on Hopespring? It won't affect the verdict, no matter what that verdict is. They're being there is more, jmo, harassment of the A's than anything else aside from their 15 seconds of fame being filmed there.
As I said, I dislike the A's very much. But gathering on Hopespring is ridiculous.

Oh, yeah, I do understand the news agencies being there hoping for an interview but, jmo, they're vultures too.

Casey is now in the court room. Judge to enter momentarily.

watching HL news for like 3 mins and I'm already crying. People need to get out of the neighborhood and leave those people alone already ! It's not a freaking tourist attraction !!!

I think LE just needs to Arrest anybody who DOES NOT live in the subdivision.

Amity I see you there.. I have never mentioned this to you before but back when we were riding Murts bus I used to love visiting with you. I was Squint on his bus and always sat on the spare tire.

I am a hight person and always stayed up to greet the West coast people.

Dorthy simms talking to female guard. something about casey!

Good Morning Peeps...

Oh My, she is wearing a Peach ruffled shirt !!!

JB must have read the: "Make your client look Innocent 101"

It is an embarrassment. I never understood it in the beginning of the case and I don't understand it now.

ICA is very animated this morning - doesn't look happy. She doesn't have her mouth covered - we need the LIP READERS!

wow ICA does not seem sedated at all right now

Casey animated this morning. She looks upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members