2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read online yesterday SP's verdict came back in 12 hrs...
Susan Smith's 2 1/2 hrs

What I know of the SP trial is that the jurors deliberated for several days, then they had to replace 2 of the jurors. Once the alternate jurors stepped in the they deliberated for around 8 hours and then reached a verdict.

Can someone tell me where the juror profiles are located? I looked in the sticky's and resources, but maybe I didn't go back far enough? Or maybe it's time for new glasses...

TIA!

Can someone tell me where the juror profiles are located? I looked in the sticky's and resources, but maybe I didn't go back far enough? Or maybe it's time for new glasses...

TIA!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137205"]Anthony Jury Panel - Individual Profiles ***READ ONLY*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

JB: Mrs. Anthony is it fair to say you and Casey are very much alike?
in many ways yes
JB: in fact is that not what you hear often?
in most ways, yes
JB: how did Caylee respond to Casey?
Casey adored her mom. Her eyes would light up,
she didn't want to sleep without her mom.
you never took her to the gyno?
it is traumatic and I didn't go till I was older,
she was having symptoms like me, we are a lot a like in that way.
Ca and ICA said this on the jail tape too didn't they?
Like they are an extension of each other and so is Caylee?

That makes two of us, LaLaw 2000............very nervous and just want this over so Caylee gets her justice and I can move on again with my life. This case has consumed me from day 1.........

I agree! I just don't know HOW to have a life after this. Sounds crazy, I know.

What I know of the SP trial is that the jurors deliberated for several days, then they had to replace 2 of the jurors. Once the alternate jurors stepped in the they deliberated for around 8 hours and then reached a verdict.

Now I'm confused, yesterday I found a site that 12 hrs and just now I found a site that 7 days..........can anyone else confirm verdict time for SP? :)

They just said on wftv that alternates have to report to court each morning. They are housed down stairs. They can not talk about the case with each other. That would be pretty awful. will they be able to partake in media discussions after verdict?

Please tell your Dad that JB got $200,000.00 + in the beginning of this case from ICA. Money that ICA made off the sale of her murdered baby's pictures. Also tell him her poor attorney didn't even bother to see that her taxes were filed for that money. She now has a IRS lien of $65,000.00+. Why didn't he file her taxes, cause he new the outcome of this case. Also he will get more when it is over, (interviews, movie, book deals)wait and see. This is the reason he stayed with this case.

Morning Everyone.

ITA. IDK, maybe I didn't write this correctly. I know exactly what is what and who is who but my parents do not. Neither does the Jury. I so wish we could all go and explain all this to them, but that is not how or system works.
The Jury is starting with a clean plate. They only know what is presented before them, they only see what is in front of them. With that, they will come to a decision. My point is that I believe the DT did a good job at portraying themselves as inadequate, when in fact they are not. My conversation with my parents opened my eyes to what a jury may or may not see.
I am certainly biased knowing all that I know and I have no doubt of ICA's guilt. I just pray the Jury is able to see past the garbage and come to the right decision.

HERE....hope I didn’t miss roll call

I saw the door open and a guard....wftv just made a side trip to Hopespring Drive.

Hopespring and Suburban packed with people and LE.

I agree! I just don't know HOW to have a life after this. Sounds crazy, I know.

My worry is how I will cope with the wrong verdict.........I feel so strong about what I feel Casey should be sentenced with.....and nothing less is going to throw me greatly...I will then feel Caylee didn't get the justice she so deserved......

aargh Bill S talking about ‘what if there is a hung jury mistrial' -- more than I can handle at thie time of morning.

My worry is how I will cope with the wrong verdict.........I feel so strong about what I feel Casey should be sentenced with.....and nothing less is going to throw me greatly...I will then feel Caylee didn't get the justice she so deserved......

I understand. :(

What did they put a lien on? can they put additional charges on her? I hope so!

They put a lien on her (IRS) cause she made that money $250,000.00 and did not file her 1040 at end of year. That was earnings made payable to ICA. She then in turn gave to attorney, JB for his retainer fee. No additional charges for that.

That is between her and the IRS.

They just said on wftv that alternates have to report to court each morning. They are housed down stairs. They can not talk about the case with each other. That would be pretty awful. will they be able to partake in media discussions after verdict?

good morning everyone-yes they will be able to partake in the media discussions and also be able to write books and such.

watching HL news for like 3 mins and I'm already crying. People need to get out of the neighborhood and leave those people alone already ! It's not a freaking tourist attraction !!!

talked to my son and DIL last night and they were trying to prepare me for the possibility of a ‘wrong’ verdict and I told them not to worry if I just go ‘a little crazy’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3