2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All rise for the jury.

HHJP: Members of the jury hope you had a good lunch.

JB: Mrs. Anthony is it fair to say you and Casey are very much alike?

in many ways yes

JB: in fact is that not what you hear often?

in most ways, yes

JB: you raised Case to be a good person, caring, loving?

yes

JB: you raised Casey to always tell the truth.

yes I did

JB: you got to see what kind of mother Casey was?

yes I did, she was a caring mother, a easy quick mothering instinct that was evident as soon as Caylee was born, like me how natural she was with Caylee.

JB: how did Caylee respond to Casey?

Casey adored her mom. Her eyes would light up, she didn't want to sleep without her mom.

JB: Casey went everywhere with KC?

yes

JB: she would cry everytime?

not if I was there, I didn't know if I was gone.

JB: you never witnessed Casey torture or abuse Caylee?

no

19 being in the medical profession you never took her to the gyno?

it is traumatic and I didn't go till I was older, she was having symptoms like me, we are a lot a like in that way.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138056&page=2

Severe PMT ?

Me, too! They are very noticeable. If you will look, you can see that they are very, very small, very, very pale and sort of blotchy and rather shapeless. And there is a particular way she moves them that is unusual. Plus, she uses them a lot in her mannerisms, her speaking and in the constant pulling and tucking of her clothes, wringing of her hands, touching of herself. They seem to have a life of their own; add to that the speculation of the things she has done with those hands and we are psychologically horrified by them.

Aqua

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIuyLdCOCG8"]YouTube - ‪p1/7 - Casey Anthony's Reaction After Murder Arrest - Talking to Investigators‬‏[/ame]

Also notice these same mannerisms in the video of her (waiting for) arrest, while she sits in the room by herself. Over and over again, smoothing her pants, paying attention to her fingernails, etc...constant motion by Unlady Macbeth.

You may have to go to part 2 and 3 to see sitting alone and fidgeting.

NG kept saying that yesterday, then showed a video each time with no "break down" by anyone on it. Color me perplexed.

ICA did wipe I think 1 tear away..other than that I did not see anything and I watched that video many many times..all I will say is WHY O WHY did they give NG/JVM their own show??

Morning All! This morning I did something I have never done before for the last three months. That is - I got up and instead of logging into this site, and if appropriate, whatever online TV cam that was showing the courtroom, I just switched on my TV.

I have been concerned about why there is so much concern on the board about whether or not ICA might get acquitted or get a life sentence, and how the evidence didn't show motive or just wasn't there or......WTH? Wondered if I'd dropped into an alternate reality or something.

People talking about how hard JB worked for his defendant all this time, what a good guy is is.....those kinds of comments are really puzzling to someone like me whose been watching every hearing, reading all the depos, listening to jury selection and then every day of the trial. The truth is JB loafed around with his face in the media for 2.5 years, did nothing and then had to actually do some work, and did an extremely sloppy job of it, to even put on a case in front of this jury.

But I've got it figured it. What I did this morning was not come on line - I sat down and watched.....HLN! Awww - I see the problem! You see, I also for the first time watched HLN last night. I watched JVM on her program say the SA didn't have a case, then saw her on the Dr. what's his name say the SA crucified the Defense theories. And all the TH's back and forth.

But when I watched HLN this morning, I thought - what case are they even talking about! What they said last night - they've taken a completely different view this morning - completely muddying the facts, with TH's who have obviously not really even read about the case let along spent a day watching the trial. All this talk about having to prove motive, cause of death blah blah.

If this is what people are considering their primary news source :floorlaugh:, then I completely understand all the apprehension about the case. Watching HLN about this case is like watching "All The Days of Our Lives" if I want to know what is happening in world or local news reports. Too funny but also kind of sad.

You've got to remember there are a lot of people who even actually "VOTE" based on "sound-bite news" and "campaign commercials". That's it - that's all the research they ever do on a candidate. :banghead:

It's the unfortuate fallout of the diminshed attention span of 90% of today's population.

There are times I fear for the human race.

I was worried her hair would fall off, or she was going to have a coronary on the spot.

I think that it is possible that JVM wears her own hair. When she tried that sweat lodge stuff I did not see any of the highlights you see when she is on her show.

All rise for the jury.

HHJP: Members of the jury hope you had a good lunch.

JB: Mrs. Anthony is it fair to say you and Casey are very much alike?

in many ways yes

JB: in fact is that not what you hear often?

in most ways, yes

JB: you raised Case to be a good person, caring, loving?

yes
JB: you raised Casey to always tell the truth.

yes I did

JB: you got to see what kind of mother Casey was?

yes I did, she was a caring mother, a easy quick mothering instinct that was evident as soon as Caylee was born, like me how natural she was with Caylee.

JB: how did Caylee respond to Casey?

Casey adored her mom. Her eyes would light up, she didn't want to sleep without her mom.

JB: Casey went everywhere with KC?

yes

JB: she would cry everytime?

not if I was there, I didn't know if I was gone.

JB: you never witnessed Casey torture or abuse Caylee?

no

19 being in the medical profession you never took her to the gyno?

it is traumatic and I didn't go till I was older, she was having symptoms like me, we are a lot a like in that way.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138056&page=2

I must be dumb cause I do not "get" it----can someone spell it out for me?

Paranoia speaking.......please help me calm my nerves!!!!!! Do the jurors know that if 1st degree murder they can't be interviewed by the press? If so, does being dressed up mean no murder 1 conviction? Sorry, I know I am losing it here.

I think we need to not worry about what they are wearing or we will go nuts...they know they have to do the next phase if it is any sort of Murder One...I think they just dressed up since they are really "working" now...many TH's said they were dressed up yesterday as well...

Announcement to make? Microphones being set up in front of juror seats..

Watching on my live feed

Court hallway cam just changed view so you really can't see anything. This was after 2 OCSO talked and I noticed lights were turned on . Mean anything? Probably not.

Do you have a link to the Hallway Cam?

Paranoia speaking.......please help me calm my nerves!!!!!! Do the jurors know that if 1st degree murder they can't be interviewed by the press? If so, does being dressed up mean no murder 1 conviction? Sorry, I know I am losing it here.
Deep breaths.

I don't think we should read anything into their attire. It could be as simple as needing to do laundry and their "dressy" clothes was the only thing left to wear, or it could mean they don't want to read out a guilty of Murder One verdict while casually dressed.

We just don't know, and it will drive us mad speculating on it.

Let's all take deep, calming breaths.

:D

Good morning all!! My fingers are crossed for a verdict today. I'm so glad this thread is open.

I wish that the SP had brought up, in the closing argument, another one of ICA lies. The one in which she claims that she had just spoken to Caylee on July 15. This was a complete fabrication that has been proven through phone records etc.
Since this is included in her statement to the police and in her interview at Universal, I assume they figured since it is in these...no reason to bring it up.
I just wish that they had.

I don't like JB in the court room. I didn't like him on TV doing interviews... I do not like him as a lawyer and it's not personally designed to him, it just that I am not a fan of most criminal defense lawyers...well...lol unless they are a Florida Gator (Hornsby) :blush:

But, outside of the law, and the courtroom, I bet he's a pretty okay guy. Sure, he's made mistakes in his life (child support) but he has served his country and it takes a special kind to do that. He may not be such a bad guy.

Good point on the service to our country, even I have overlooked that.

Morning All! This morning I did something I have never done before for the last three months. That is - I got up and instead of logging into this site, and if appropriate, whatever online TV cam that was showing the courtroom, I just switched on my TV.

I have been concerned about why there is so much concern on the board about whether or not ICA might get acquitted or get a life sentence, and how the evidence didn't show motive or just wasn't there or......WTH? Wondered if I'd dropped into an alternate reality or something.

People talking about how hard JB worked for his defendant all this time, what a good guy is is.....those kinds of comments are really puzzling to someone like me whose been watching every hearing, reading all the depos, listening to jury selection and then every day of the trial. The truth is JB loafed around with his face in the media for 2.5 years, did nothing and then had to actually do some work, and did an extremely sloppy job of it, to even put on a case in front of this jury.

But I've got it figured it. What I did this morning was not come on line - I sat down and watched.....HLN! Awww - I see the problem! You see, I also for the first time watched HLN last night. I watched JVM on her program say the SA didn't have a case, then saw her on the Dr. what's his name say the SA crucified the Defense theories. And all the TH's back and forth.

But when I watched HLN this morning, I thought - what case are they even talking about! What they said last night - they've taken a completely different view this morning - completely muddying the facts, with TH's who have obviously not really even read about the case let along spent a day watching the trial. All this talk about having to prove motive, cause of death blah blah.

If this is what people are considering their primary news source :floorlaugh:, then I completely understand all the apprehension about the case. Watching HLN about this case is like watching "All The Days of Our Lives" if I want to know what is happening in world or local news reports. Too funny but also kind of sad.

It is the same premise if you get all of your world and political news from the mainstream media. Not exactly a true and correct representation.

Oh my....I'm reading "Mommy's Little Girl" on my Kindle...just got to this part:

Casey's friend Amy is talking about how Casey and Cindy both were consistent with discipline. "No" meant "no". But, Amy wasn't always comfortable with Casey's parenting...she didn't like that she brought Caylee to poker night etc...but, "she'd put her to bed on the couch and the kid slept through anything...it was amazing."

I read the book this past weekend and learned quite a bit that I wish the jurors had learned...

I believe SP's jury WAS sequestered. Please correct me. Anyone?

I remember them being protected and the bus bringing them to the courthouse could not pass by the boat that Geragos hauled in as a slap to Laci's family. I remember that they ate together and the location was kept secret.

Waiting for a correction. Thank you

The Peterson jury was not sequestered during the five months of trial. One of the jurors was removed for doing "research" on the case from her home computer. From jury selection through closing arguments, the case lasted 8 months.

They were sequestered during deliberations though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove