2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that video this morning.ICA is complaining about the COS who watch her.They sit in a chair with a keyboard and with every click you can see everything about you,they did that all night long,talking on phone and eating and something about you can hear them,there right outside.she is talking very fast and the video is not real clear,but that is the jest of it!oh and she does say she is freakin out!

just a little post note.This is JMO and I know some people will not agree,again we all see things differently!Thanks

Thank you for being our in-house "lip reader". Much appreciated.

So, ICA didn't like that the CO's were watching/reading coverage of her day, huh? Wonder how many times that they mentioned to each other that she was "toast" that got her so upset?

I'm sure she's been under the delusion that her DT has been doing just wonderful work for her all these years. You know that they do not tell her any differently. They've cut her off from her family and any friends that might have still tried to see her and give her the truth. She only gets 1 hour a day out in her area to use the shower or watch TV.

She might have just overheard a bit of reality last night - maybe for the first time. :great:

OT: I need to go,now - Hope to be back

If you do not see me again, it means my computer crashed.

This morn when I started up from Hibernate, I had a blue screen warning
Something about ATI Graphics Driver.
Tried to update and correct this,but no info avail.

So I just re-started and it's okay now, but IDK.
Could this possibly be from constant live streaming?

Also, I did get that nasty virus too a few weeks ago,
shortly after I started here and following other links related to this case.
I had the free AVG , now have Norton again.

Cost me Over $200. and they had to wipe clean,back to factory settings
ARRH! What a pain.

Anyway, I'll tell you another time about the Raccoon family in my attic,
the extensive damage resulting,Wildlife Control CO, traps etc.

This is what I should be attending to now, but I'm on here.:crazy:
Have to send pics and info to Ins. Co.
My husband is waiting for me to do this.

Hoping I don't crash when I'm uploading Pics.

Hope to "see" you all again soon.

No, the verdict will come in tomorrow at 2:00 when I'm at the dentist office.:twocents:

Wow, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 2, also. I will have my Android with me so I will find out that way. Also, my dentist actually has TVs in their waiting room and in the exam room so hopefully I would be able to watch if it happens.

What is that ? Sounds like a gas station that sells chickens.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I actually like Chick-Fil-A. One of the only fast food type places that I do like. Yummy chicken and the best sweet tea anywhere! They used to just be in malls, we now have them as free-standing restaurants with drive throughs. One just opened a month ago near me... now I'm hungry LOL!

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/

Thank you for being our in-house "lip reader". Much appreciated.

So, ICA didn't like that the CO's were watching/reading coverage of her day, huh? Wonder how many times that they mentioned to each other that she was "toast" that got her so upset?

I'm sure she's been under the delusion that her DT has been doing just wonderful work for her all these years. You know that they do not tell her any differently. They've cut her off from her family and any friends that might have still tried to see her and give her the truth. She only gets 1 hour a day out in her area to use the shower or watch TV.

She might have just overheard a bit of reality last night - maybe for the first time. :great:
your welcome-If she does not like those COS there -wait until she hits the big house!!-lol

I'm always shocked when I read or listen to the part in the jail where KC tells her mom that Zanny gave her a hair straightener....sigh.

It would be really annoying to be an alternate in this trial. To have lost six weeks of your life sequestered and poring over some very disturbing evidence and then it turns out it was all for nothing, you aren't needed to decide anything.

I was an alternate in a 10 day trial, and when I was dismissed when they all went into the deliberation room, I can't tell you how disappointed I was to be left just standing in a hallway.

I can only imagine how the alternates in this case must feel. :banghead:

I can't imagine the stress KC must be feeling right now. Everyone, even the lawyers, will be ok no matter what the verdict is. They all have their families, careers, FREEDOM. It is KC and KC alone who will really suffer. When I begin to feel a little sorry for her I think of CAYLEE.

We will never know how Caylee really died or how she felt during those last moments. Chloroform may have been used to make it painless but I'm not sure. KC could have used it to try and clean the trunk after the dirty deed was done. During the DP hearing KC grabbed her wrist while Ashton talked about how Caylee may have been restrained.
I think Caylee may have been restrained physically while 3 pieces of duct-tape were placed around her little face.I can imagine her saying " Mama, are you angry mama?" Gosh sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heartbreaking.

In the 20/20 segment on Diane Downs, last week, a psychiatrist noted that Sociopaths do not feel anxiety or stress at all. This is why they can lie so easily and feel no empathy for anyone.... other than themselves....Makes sense to me, as we are all shocked at what her demeanor has been from the beginning....Totally Unfazed !!

Not even for themselves? I thought sociopaths care a lot about themselves and can cry bucketloads for themselves.

I am at work. Physically. I'm constantly checking for email alerts & reading this thread. Thankfully, my boss has been out of the office most of the day so far.

When I have not been reading here, I've been checking websites on how to fix hair color disasters. I was blonde yesterday and gray today. Not a good look for me ... lol.

I love being able to pop in & out here catching up! Thanks all.

I did the same thing a couple months back. Get some clarifying shampoo from a beauty store and wash wash wash. It will fade out the gray. I was told you have to use a gold filler and then a permanent hair color with red or warm tones to correct it. Hope it helps.
I used a semi permanent color on blonde and it turned gray even though the box said it covered gray.

I just can't take it ! I have been losing hours of my life sitting here, (not to mention putting on weight) someone just please send out the smoke signal when it is all said and done !

How silly of a tradition is it to offer death row inmates a special last meal?? I can't even imagine anyone being able to eat anything let alone their favorite food before being put to death.

Yes, it does seem strange. But I remember my very first non-kosher meal after I was adopted by a Maine fishing family. How stunned I was.

Any to all my kosher siblings, I must confess... Maine lobster is truly to die for!

Sad. Lobster isnt kosher. Why couldnt G-d have made green beans and rhubarb not kosher? Can't stand them.

OT: I need to go,now - Hope to be back

If you do not see me again, it means my computer crashed.

This morn when I started up from Hibernate, I had a blue screen warning
Something about ATI Graphics Driver.
Tried to update and correct this,but no info avail.

So I just re-started and it's okay now, but IDK.
Could this possibly be from constant live streaming?

Also, I did get that nasty virus too a few weeks ago,
shortly after I started here and following other links related to this case.
I had the free AVG , now have Norton again.

Cost me Over $200. and they had to wipe clean,back to factory settings
ARRH! What a pain.

Anyway, I'll tell you another time about the Raccoon family in my attic,
the extensive damage resulting,Wildlife Control CO, traps etc.

This is what I should be attending to now, but I'm on here.:crazy:
Have to send pics and info to Ins. Co.
My husband is waiting for me to do this.

Hoping I don't crash when I'm uploading Pics.

Hope to "see" you all again soon.

Sounds like your video card drivers...

Bill S says that since there has been no request hear or see video that there is likely not a hold out but rather a methodical examination of what they have and their notes

Bill Sheaffer is saying that jurors have not requested any evidence yet.

For me if the verdict comes back not guilty I will lose what little respect I still have left for our justice system. I am so sick of criminals being given all the rights and protection, I'll never understand why juries are not allowed to know about the past of repeat offenders. KC is a felon and I wonder if this jury knows that. Regardless of the verdict the criminals in the USA are treated like the victims. It makes me sick!

I think of that and it sends me over the edge. I'm so sick of hearing there's a life involved here. Ah yeah, and what about Caylee and all the other victims. I don't believe in the DP, but I do know she should spend the rest of her lying, spoiled life in prison. It's very sad to hear jurors speak after the fact and say Oh, if we only knew that then, I didn't realize that about this person.
All this predjudicial carp is simply that. :loser:

LOL

It may just be Florida based. It's like a fast food place but IMO does have the BEST Chicken sandwichs and nuggets for a fast food.

menu here

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu

they have lovely grilled chicken sammies, too

we have them here in Texas. they aren't open on Sundays, so their workers can spend the day with their families. they also have special rates for fund raising for groups. i think that's nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay