2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM)

Where did you get that from?

"...the Paradigm agency has decided not to represent the controversial attorney despite announcing Thursday that it had signed Baez and would be handling him in areas including broadcasting, books, film and TV movie rights."

I don't think they just figured out that they were a talent agency AFTER they'd already signed/announced it.

From the article:
The signing of the defense lawyer did elicit some negative reaction in Hollywood and elsewhere.

I'd LOVE to read it, but it's blank!
The rest of Blog is there but this one square is a white blank!
Do I have to register at the site to read it?
Aww you missed the joke. It's blank because she couldn't come up with any arguments in favor of the verdict. :)

I'd LOVE to read it, but it's blank!
The rest of Blog is there but this one square is a white blank!
Do I have to register at the site to read it?

LOL, that was the whole point ;)

From the article:
The signing of the defense lawyer did elicit some negative reaction in Hollywood and elsewhere.

Good. And I hope that continues. If I were a celebrity and my agents signed anyone from the DT/jury/family I would take my representation elsewhere. They are in a position to take a stand and make a difference .... hope they do.

I have been reading on ACandyRose blog of every phone call and text she made.I'm starting to feel really bad for the 12 people who let her go. If you guys are up for it go read.It will take hours but well worth it.My prayers and good thoughts to all of you and we need to recover and get back at it. Hugs to you all.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Weighs In:Arguments in Favor of the
Casey Anthony Jury Verdict

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

Perfect!!! My thoughts exactly.

The more I think about this the more I realize this jury was not the brightest out there...I don't know what the PT could have done different...except to not assume intelligence and connect some of the dots. HHJP, could he have gone slower in Jury selection...maybe...did juror #4 really make a big difference?

This jury was more about what was in it for them then what they needed to do for the state...they needed to hear JFK's "Ask not what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

IMO, JB better watch it...one doesn't do what he did...aid in the lies, deception, FCA will be out and want attention...you all saw her looks to him...she won't give him up easy. Now we have her out...and where will she go? What kind of job will she hold...JB it will come back to haunt you.

I guess now that she is acquitted, I really hope she does turn over a new leaf...get a job...live decently...somehow I don't think that will happen...

oh, and jurors if you don't want us to think you are stupid...stop talking.

thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts. i assume your an attorney. i think everyone has felt shocked no matter what they do in life. i respect your post because you know the laws better than most perhaps. yet, our heart and soul does not need a degree - we all loved caylees spirit of life.

i have posted on here, and my facebook friends are ready to block me cause i posted everyday about case- it became to the point i turned down invites and said no- i want to watch it live not on dvr. sure i could have recorded every day. i choose to watch it then! on top of posting every day of my high school r eunion i am planning out state all by myself i have done not much else. if i could i attended hearings and trial 3x. i am coming up with questions and talk silently to my own thoughts about case.

i believe yellow and black butterflys are angels, today again the most huge one passed by me- practically in front of my face- i smiled and said to myself- god bless the angels- caylee is that you??

Gitana, I haven't wanted to say this but I too closed my eyes and while still wide awake had a clear image of Caylee angry and then an overwhelming sense that Casey strangled the little one. Yesterday, I was disenchanted with nearly everything...this case has broken a lot of people's faith in humanity, common sense and logic.

I signed the petition and was ready to walk away. For some reason, I came back here in the late afternoon of the day of "sentencing." My spirit was lifted when I saw that a bolt of lightning had seared and scared the tree at the entrance to Caylee's memorial. I am one of many non-religious people, here, who know that this event was a very strong message from the powers that be...be that the Universe or God or whomever...it was a clear sign.

Then this morning, I heard that the court has recalculated the sentence to 10 days. Now the guilty one will have to stay until July 17th. Little consolation, I know , but each day we see little efforts to right the many failures we have witnessed over the last 3 years.

I have felt much better since the lightning hit the big old pine tree.This thread was all the therapy I needed. HTH

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143834"]2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Initially I thought that when this jury got out and saw some of the evidence that was inadmissible in court, they would really regret their decision.
Now I am pretty convinced that they won't even bother to view anything.

Initially I thought that when this jury got out and saw some of the evidence that was inadmissible in court, they would really regret their decision.
Now I am pretty convinced that they won't even bother to view anything.

They couldn't be bothered when it was their job...why would they bother now.

"has anyone seen the friggin' babysiter! That is the friggin' question.if you cant answer yes or no then i have nothing more to say to you.no grand parent that i know doesn't know who is baby sitting theirgrand child. You have never seen this person. Who has seen her? Ifyou cant answer me then count me out. You either produce a witnessor forget it. This is nota "do you believe in god" situation. Havefaith. Your ignorance is intolerable. I am your brother and i demandto know if anyone other than casey has seen this stupid sitter. If youcant answer that simple request than you are all by yourself onthis. You need to get some psychiatric help !"

Above is a letter from Cindy's Brother. I find it heart wrenching and the core of what we all wanted to know.

Don't know if anyone saw that another "sister" site reported that a certain defense attorney was caught by a Courthouse Deputy trying to give the jurors "gifts" during one of the lunch breaks. My instincts tell me somthing is not right about this jury...I always trust my instincts.

Do you know what station? Do you have a link?

Where ella? - oh I see it now - you just quoted part of it - where is the rest of it?

My question - does this now become a cold case or are detectives going to continue to work on this case to find the REAL KILLER????? Are they going to try to prove a case against George - ???

If this goes nowhere, we will know why, and I truly believe it will go nowhere -

Don't know if anyone saw that another "sister" site reported that a certain defense attorney was caught by a Courthouse Deputy trying to give the jurors "gifts" during one of the lunch breaks. My instincts tell me somthing is not right about this jury...I always trust my instincts.

Sorry but what is a "sister" site? TIA!

Where ella? - oh I see it now - you just quoted part of it - where is the rest of it?[/QUOTE ACandyRose. Not sure if this is ok to post? I sent an email to the mods.Good reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143