2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure that nothing can be done. The prosecutor is not happy about juror 3s remarks.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-07/...orange-county-meter-reader?_s=PM:CRIMEhttp://

He was also questioned last night on Joy Behar or JVM about that same juror saying there was a big gap from the time GA saw Casey and Caylee leave the house up until the BB video. The state did not explain that, did she chloroform and duct tape Caylee somewhere in public is what she said. JA's face was initially full of shock imo. Then he explained the evidence that was given to them that proved Casey went back to the house, etc. I don't think there is anything they can do. The COD and motive were also reasons given and by law those are not elements that need to be proven. Jeff Ashton is right and I've been saying the same thing ever since the jurors started talking that they did not follow the law. Had they taken notes and at least reviewed evidence there may have been a different outcome.

cindy and george are going to create deflections and avoid the press by going through attorney. On a side note, WTH do all these family members still need lawyers? Anyway, If cindy wants to see her, she will. If ICA doesn't have a better offer (more plush pad) she will be back to hopespring if she isn't already there.

If GA has any dignity at all (doubtful but possible), he would leave the house and never return, givning cindy an ultimatum, "If she comes here, I go". Cindy, no matter what people think, cannot go it alone. She is the most co-dependent of them all...she must have somebody around.

I just had a thought. I believe the Anthonys appear dysfunctional because they had to deal with a sociopath all these years.. cover,lie, clean up for her. I wonder how long it takes befoe CM and JB start acting just like the A's when they take over custody of the little sociopath?

I don't think CM and JB have seen the true casey at all.. in all her glory when she is out in the real world and able to have lots of choices.. and lie, steal , possibly murder.. etc.

Springer should up the ante (for a million bucks) and insist Caylee's biological father appears as well

That would be Maury Povich (Mowry)!

Both of them still play here-- on the channel with all the accident attorney and tech school ads. :rolleyes:

Cindy, no matter what people think, cannot go it alone. She is the most co-dependent of them all...she must have somebody around.

Respectfully snipped

I think Cindy and KC are co-dependent. Neither can be alone or without someone to manipulate and control. I think GA and LA might enjoy some alone time.

Maybe ICA can get a job as a nanny for JB's kids.... do you think he would dare leave his kids alone with her?

Listening to the online police scanner regarding the mass shooting/hostage situation currently happening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. An officer just said, "I wish this guy had held his anger for a week and gone down to Florida when Casey Anthony gets released."

No kidding? I hope he doesn't get into trouble for that. I would have said the same. I don't want her dead, I want her to be miserable the rest of her life. I am talking rotting in a swamp miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a thought. I believe the Anthonys appear dysfunctional because they had to deal with a sociopath all these years.. cover,lie, clean up for her. I wonder how long it takes befoe CM and JB start acting just like the A's when they take over custody of the little sociopath?

I don't think CM and JB have seen the true casey at all.. in all her glory when she is out in the real world and able to have lots of choices.. and lie, steal , possibly murder.. etc.

I agree, I thought so for weeks and posted it here close to the end of the trial. I don't think JB and CM will seriously give her shelter in their own homes..they do know she's a thief and a con artist. She is a convicted felon + all the stealing from her family.

Even though cause of death and motive do not need to be proven, I for one, am going to be wanting to know about those before I vote someone guilty that can be facing death.

If Springer can't stomach it or risk the damage to his show's reputation (snerk) then there's an even worse moshpit of a show out of the UK, compered by Jeremy Kyle -- who puts a lot of focus on trash-types and DNA results in cases of disputed paternity. He professes to read the DNA results right there on the show as the various male contenders sit there, some mortified, some trying for bravado

Come on Jeremy -- toss your dollar offer into the ring. Good chance you'll be able to get the Ants very cheaply
BMB
The US already has one too :crazy:-Maury Povich(sp?)

That would be Maury Povich (Mowry)!

Both of them still play here-- on the channel with all the accident attorney and tech school ads. :rolleyes:

If the Springer show eventuates (complete with CA in lycra, GA with gold chains and KC with long streaks in her hair) I'd like Yuri to play one of the Springer body-guards whose job it is to pull them all apart when the fists start flying :floorlaugh:

I'm not so sure that nothing can be done. The prosecutor is not happy about juror 3s remarks.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-07/...orange-county-meter-reader?_s=PM:CRIMEhttp://

This quote from Baez makes me :steamed:

"Caylee would never have wanted her mother to suffer this way," defense attorney Jose Baez told ABC's Barbara Walters. "Caylee certainly never wanted her mother to die."

Jose... you NEVER knew Caylee but I am certain Caylee wouldn't have wanted to suffer the way she did, and she certainly didn't want her mother to kill her. You helped Caylee's murderer walk... you should be so proud!

I expected this. Cindy thought lying for Casey would get her back into Casey's good graces. Sorry Cindy, but Casey doesn't need you anymore, she has her new family. You sacrificed yourself for nothing.

Agreed! Casey in jail would have been much more profitable to Cindy. Casey out will make much more than Cindy could have ever dreamed about.

Anybody making one dime disgusts me

If you want to protest:

Email Jerry Springer show at: jerry.fan@nbcuni.com
or write to NBCUniversal:

Kathy Kelly-Brown
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications & Media Relations
Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.c​om

Jerry Springer Show is part of NBCUniversal

Aqua

Even though cause of death and motive do not need to be proven, I for one, am going to be wanting to know about those before I vote someone guilty that can be facing death.

Even if, say....a serial killer was arrested and all of the skeletons of his victims were dug up in his backyard? And he ain't talkin'? But overwhelming evidence pointed to him putting those skeletons in his backyard?? Really?

If you want to protest:

Email Jerry Springer show at: jerry.fan@nbcuni.com
or write to NBCUniversal:

Kathy Kelly-Brown
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications & Media Relations
Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.c​om

Jerry Springer Show is part of NBCUniversal

Aqua

Heck no.. that's one show I would watch. Are you kidding? All of the A's up on that stage? Casey with her new Morticia hair do? Cindy would sling her around like a wet noodle. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member