2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to feel that way now too. They probably thought they would be more famous if they allowed a murderer to go free. That it would get them more attention and more money.

As with the whole Anthony clan, I will not be buying what they are selling!

I will not purchase anything anyone writes with exception of JA or Yuri Melich,the ones who tried to get Justice for Caylee.If a magazine has a story I will not buy it. I might if tempted enough will read it online in supermarket but no one will make a dime from me. I also had planned a trip to Disney but am canceling it.

The things that Juror 3 is saying makes me think that they all should be investigated. She said that cod and motive weren't proved. "Aren't those important questions that need to be answered if you're going to charge with murder?". They did not listen to instructions.

IT ISN'T RACE it is a nationality. Although it isn't even that since they are American. It is the same as two doodes from Ohio having a common bond because they are Buckeyes. FYI Ohioian isn't a race either....:great:

Thanks. My bad. Well, in that case I'd be going all white southern girl with Casey. Somebody get me a fake low jack.

I find it so funny. Casey talked to her friends about how horrid Cindy was... how crazy Cindy was. Even Annie, earlier in the case, said how Cindy was nasty to Casey. Jesse says Lee was the monster. That Casey said Lee was the monster. Yet, NOTHING negative about George?? Jesse says Cindy was the terrible person.

Yet the jury condemned George?? For what? Wanting his daughter held responsible for once in her pitiful life.

Sad, but not surprising, that some are stooping so low as to suggest that the Anthony trial jurors are lacking in intelligence just because you don't agree with the verdict. I have no doubt that had the same jurors delivered the verdict you wanted, you'd think they were the smartest bunch on the planet.

They seemed to struggle with concepts such as:

Opening statements are not evidence.

The prosecution is not required to prove motive.

Deductive reasoning, i.e. drawing logical conclusions from the facts in evidence. Juror #3 as much as stated that the prosecution couldn't "paint her a picture". She didn't take as much as a single note during the entire trial.

These are just what I gleaned from listening to Juror #3's interviews. I'm sure there are other examples yet to come - once the other members of the jury negotiate hefty compensation fees.

Gaws, JA has too much class. I'd be calling out all of these jurors. He just said that if they came about the verdict by the rule of law, he has to respect it. They didn't though. They did not understand the rule of law or that they're supposed to connect dots and look at the evidence.

Fox News just announced that her release date is Sunday, July 17th.

The things that Juror 3 is saying makes me think that they all should be investigated. She said that cod and motive weren't proved. "Aren't those important questions that need to be answered if you're going to charge with murder?". They did not listen to instructions.
Not only did they not listen to the instruction, they didn't pay attention to the testimony as well. I CLEARLY understood two motives - Bella Vita and animosity with Cindy. As to the cause of death, Dr G CLEARLY explained why she couldn't give a cause, but she definitely gave a manner.

I wanted her found guilty, I KNOW she is guilty. BUT

The "coffin" laundry bag whatever you choose to call it came from The Anthony home...George and Casey had access.

The car....belonged to George and/or Cindy...they had access.

The fact that her and the truth were strangers WAS HER DEFENSE....it made her crazy behavior "accepted"....which as sick as it is makes me wonder how LONG she knew she was going to kill Caylee.

Jose played his hand perfectly....admitted she was dead....connected the dots that Gpa "COULD HAVE" been involved. Then Gpa and Gma get on the stand and BOTH lie....EVERYONE "saved" Casey as they have been doing her whole life and no one gave two thoughts to Caylee. Sick people!
The problem is as Jeff Ashton said is that the jury violated their duty if they considered George was involved. There was no evidence presented that he was.

Another thing Juror #3 mentioned was that they weren't sure who was supposed to be caring for Caylee. Now that made me pause.

KC was the one or should of been the one caring for Caylee. She was the mother. That is a no brainer.

Greta just announced that ICA will not be released until Sunday, July 17th.

They really didn't listen. Russ was saying if it was a speck of doubt had to acquitt. Ahhh....no. That's not RD. This one doesn't seem to understand you can't get COD when the KILLER leaves her to ROT in a SWAMP for 6+ months. The baby was SKELETONIZED.

While motive is nice it's not necessary. In some cases how can lawyers explain the mind of an evil person. Some people might kill me over you because my eyes are green and yours are blue. Oy.

I seriously can not be mad at Jose. I just can't. He did what he had to do and... well, I'm just not mad at him. I am mad at the jurors that listened to his b/s... and believed it. Like a massive cover-up and Casey was framed for murder. That either George or Roy put the duct tape on Caylee. That George or Roy put Caylee in the shorts and even in the trunk. That George threw Caylee out into that swamp.... or Roy?? That Caylee died in the morning, no afternoon, no it was the morning. My God!!

Yet, they could not believe REAL evidence presented in this case? :banghead:

Your post reminds me of the statement VP made yesterday at the end of the show. He said how could the jury find it reasonable that GA would not try cpr, call 911, use Casey's car to transport the body, dump the baby like trash, duct tape, frame Casey for murder, etc. They found that reasonable but not reasonable that Casey killed her child and dumped her so she could be free.

Anderson Cooper just announced this too - they recalulated the date and it is now officially July 17.

Anderson Cooper announcing it now on CNN. Like what was posted above: big whoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay