2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT a few times have slipped up and called it a murder. I think it was CM that did it right after they won. Even they know she's a murderer. They thought she would be convicted as did ICA.

Has JB forgotten what their defense was at trial.

I have heard him twice, in the past 48 hrs., make reference to the murder of Caylee.

Did he not tell us she drowned in the family pool -- or is this a case of now that his client is off the hook, the truth comes out!

imo

Nice. Something else the jurors can add to their notes they obviously will be taking for their books. Too bad they couldn't put this much effort into finding Justice for the MURDERED victim.

Greta just announced that ICA will not be released until Sunday, July 17th.

I'll bet you anything it is an accommodation for her somehow. Probably her travel plans/ escape - she couldn't get away and scheduled for the 17th.

I said this on another thread and I'll repeat it now. Both George and Casey admit to being home that AM. Casey says Caylee drowned then. If that is true, then both are responsible. If it is not true, then Casey is responsible in some other way. Either way, Casey has done something that has resulted in the death of the child.

Where I live, we have had several unfortunate drownings, and any caregivers that were home were charged. For example, in one case, the drowing happened at the grandmother's house, and the mother was there too. Both mom and gma were routine caregivers of the child. Another case both parents were home and they were both charged. They were both home and both routine caregivers of the child. The child was not being properly watched. Both had an obligation to keep the child safe.

Both were tragic accidents, and you know what...911 was called!!!

If I had been on the jury, I would have said, "If both were home, both were responsible. Caylee lived with both of them, and they were both routine caregivers for Caylee...they admit that. For some reason, the state has not charged George with anything, but that is not of our concern. We are here to deal with Casey, and she should not be unpunished just because her father isn't on trial too."

Oh you are so right if three guys rob a bank and you only catch one he is still guilty.:rocker:

O/T
I just got an alert from Orlando Sentinel saying: court recalculates time, now says she could be released from jail July 17.

Hmm. What's up?

Keep calculating people Keep calculating...:floorlaugh:

Not to pick on you Nikki but Isn't it infuriating that anyone would need to know anything more than a child is missing for a month and the Mother says NOTHING to ANYONE not her Mother Father Brother Friends Police NO ONE. Seriously we had a cow yesterday and today we are having steak dinner maybe the cow ran away with the spoon huh........:banghead:
Yes!!!

I seriously question the intelligence of anyone who doesn't see the obvious. I knew she was guilty from the beginning because a person who 1) fails to report their child missing 2) lies to police about said child 3) has a car that smells like death 4) parties while said child is missing and shows no attachment to said child obviously did away with that child. All of the other evidence just further strengthens this belief.

It is plain as day, black and white, as to what happened. People don't hide accidents. I didn't need Dr. G to tell me that because it's common sense. It doesn't happen.

This jury needs to have their IQ tested if they can't see what was staring them right in the face.

Oh Americka! You must REALLY love alternate 14! :eek:
I was watching jury selections when he said that serving on the jury would be a good experience that he could use with his classes. I agreed with that idea because experience is the greatest teacher.

So what has this experience taught us - not everyone who teaches should be teaching!

I'll bet you anything it is an accommodation for her somehow. Probably her travel plans/ escape - she couldn't get away and scheduled for the 17th.

her depo for zg is the 19th.. can't go too far otherwise she's in contempt I think...

:floorlaugh: I needed that. Thank you!

You're Welcome!!!

We do need some laughs right now. Reading that I just pictured everyone in that court house running around with calculators in their hands! :floorlaugh:

Why do the TH's keep saying KC didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days.

For goodness sakes, they have heard the 911 call.

If KC had her way, that call would never have happened.

Judge Alex said you need a dl to drive but nothing to have children.. Funny I thought ICA has no car and no DL.. It will be interesting to see how she gets around in a few months... Then I saw a clip of her at sentencing making a steering the car motion...

I don't think they are lacking in intelligence, but I do think JA could have used some more understandable terminology. We had the trial on at work, and one of my coworkers had trouble understanding words that are less commonly used. For example, she didn't know what the word culpable meant. This person is NOT stupid or uneducated. Just didn't know what some of the terminology meant.

I hate to say that JA should have "dumbed it down" but there were some words he used, especially in the forensics, where I thought that maybe those people don't know what that word meant.

I don't mean that disrespectfully at all. There are just some words you never use again after you take the SAT or ACT exams!

thats why jurors can ask questions.. and I'm pretty sure the instructions prob. included the definition of culpable. I mean you may have to pay a little bit more attention, but I didn't think it was that hard to understand.. imo

her depo for zg is the 19th.. can't go too far otherwise she's in contempt I think...

Oh yeah, that's great! Two nights at the Ritz or with <modsnip>, then face Morgan. Perfect!

LOL -- NG saying KC sporting her new carefree look.

Apparently, KC will pursue changing her name.

"Addams" might be a good last name (finger snaps x2). :floorlaugh:

No offense intended to anyone with that last name, but that's who comes to mind when I look at KC.

jimo

Why do the TH's keep saying KC didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days.

For goodness sakes, they have heard the 911 call.

If KC had her way, that call would never have happened.

THANK YOU!! That has bothered me for years! Casey NEVER reported her child missing. Cindy made the call.

I sure hope that deposition is released.

IIRC, Morgan had CA's and GA's up on his website like the same day or close. He said it would take days to complete.
I can't wait to see what he asks her and watch her lie some more or try to squirm out of answering with the help of <modsnip> Mason.

thats why jurors can ask questions.. and I'm pretty sure the instructions prob. included the definition of culpable. I mean you may have to pay a little bit more attention, but I didn't think it was that hard to understand.. imo

Did you watch jury selection and the questioning of these jurors? Just wondering

My numbness is wearing off a little. I just keep watching this train wreck.

JB's upcoming interview with Barbwa Wawa...."Caylee would not want her mother to suffer like this".........................................O.........M.................G

Jesse Grund now says that Casey told him that Lee tried to have sex with her. I though the original statement was...."stood over her bed".....

Cheney Mason, when asked said Casey could ...ummm...live with him "for a little while" if she asked. HAHAHA - guess he could only sleep with one eye open for a couple of days or so.

Good God In Heaven Above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member