2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that Robin chick may take her in - she has a soft spot for killers.

Oh, but see, Robin sold pot, so she'll be in jail for at least another 10 years or so, while Casey just killed her kid and is out next week.

(said with all sarcasm, I know Robin's case was a little worse than that)

Who knows when the actual release date may be, they are just trying to avoid a media frenzy at this point. :twocents:

And I can't remember who said it, but sure send her to Puerto Rico, where ZG is from! :floorlaugh:

I bet there are people watching that jail house in shifts

If I'm not mistaken, any restaurant/bar has the right to ask ICA to leave if they believe having her present would negatively affect business. Hopefully, she will not be welcome anywhere and will be eating a lot of fast food via the drive-thrus.

The restaurant across the street from the courthouse had to have made scads of money during the trial from press etc. They did not ban the DT celebration party. Had she been let go that very day (as she thought), she would have been there too.

Well maybe the Timer 55 was something after all.........
May 24 to July 17 = 54 days

First day of freedom since trial began will be 55 days. Timer 55.

UGGGGGGGGGH :sick::sick: Ugggggggggh.

The way I see it, the one person who is going to have his hands full with Casey out is Baez. Casey has has a fixation on her Attorney. I believe that Casey already has a plan for what she will do when she gets out. Good Luck Mr. Baez.

I believe she will disrupt his life once she is out. And that legal team will be babysitting her to keep her out of trouble. It will be a full-time job. And they will until the cash stops rolling in. But then what?

Already she's a logistical nightmare. Can you imagine what JB and CM are going through just trying to get her a place to live? Anybody she moves in with is going to get nuked by media coverage. Anywhere she goes, the media is going to be there with video and zoom lens.

A gated community is not going to help, most are manned by unarmed guards and nor would a community that pays for their privacy be willing to put up with her being there.

Her attorney's might be able to secure her a place of her own by using their own funds, but then they have pay her utilities and for 24 hour security. And even off duty cops don't work for free and I doubt there are any that would stick their necks out that far for $30 an hour.

I think JB and CM are going to have to bite a bullet and will wind up taking care of her financially. I bet they didn't see that far ahead when they looking through the dollar signs stuck to their pupils.

BTW, we don't want her up here. She said in her jailhouse letter that she doesn't want to move where it's cold. :fence:

Maybe she'll move to Aruba.

You're correct. She has to sue for at least $15,000 for it to be filed as a lawsuit. She can get whatever the jury feels she is entitled to. Got to love it if KC finally has to deal with a jury from OR LAND DOOO. jmo

Not sure if this could happen, but wouldn't it be great if HHJP was the presiding judge? :floorlaugh:

Maybe she'll move to Aruba.

Can she do that ? Isn't see a convicted felon ? Check charges.
I didn't think convicted felons could get a pass port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stange they want the police to help them when they blamed the police for shoddy work during the trial

Can she do that ? Isn't see a convicted felon ? Check charges.
I didn't think convicted felons could get a pass port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been off parole for over 17 yrs and have a passport, have been to Paris, Bahamas, Mexico. can vote.

eta, I was addicted to cocaine and got busted with less then 28 grams, did 3 yrs flat.
Ive been clean since 1994...only time in my life I had ever got in trouble..lesson learned..

I think it may vary in differ states as to what felons can or cant do, jmho

I remember reading in one article and don't remember where, but JB said that Casey had potential. Really? Potential for what?

I also believe she has potential of screwing up again.

JVM just talked to a male right after he got released from OC jail. He said they all knew about her but he was under the impression that she has already been released. Then a guard came out and told the guy to get going and he ran off.

JVM just talked to a male right after he got released from OC jail. He said they all knew about her but he was under the impression that she has already been released. Then a guard came out and told the guy to get going and he ran off.

Interesting....

jmo, but it wouldnt surpirse me if she has already been released, or gets released secretly as she is high profile.

when I was in county jail, before pulling chain to prison, Im sure yall remember the woman who shot the music star celina, or selena?
well that woman was housed in a cell across from me..she was hated by the the spanish women because she shot celena, or selena is it?
anyhoo, the news was saying she would be moved from county to prison on a certain day, but the jailed lied to thr press and moved her to prison on another day, because she was high profile.

so I know it happens, jails will mislead the public when it comes ot moving inmates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back