2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personally, I hoped she was released yesterday whilst emotions were still raw with the public. She's protected in jail. She's going to have a rude awakening when she's released. Remember when she was released on bond? This will be much much worse, imo. Even her attorneys are afraid for her. After all is said and done, she will wish she was back in prison. Unless she gets a total makeover, hair, face and change of name, I don't see where she will be safe anywhere. She will live in fear for the rest of her life.

I suppose she can move to the Caribbean and be housemates with Karla Homolka.

I don't have a link, but I read that her lawyers were trying to arrange security. How can they? According to WFTV report she can't leave Orange County, she has to stick around for the ZG trial, and unless she's going to try to live off of her commissary account funds, she has no money. The minute the door to the jail closes behind her, she's on her own. Neither the County or the State owes her anything. JB or CM better start talking to their wives about bringing the office home with them.

I don't have a link, but I read that her lawyers were trying to arrange security. How can they? According to WFTV report she can't leave Orange County, she has to stick around for the ZG trial, and unless she's going to try to live off of her commissary account funds, she has no money. The minute the door to the jail closes behind her, she's on her own. Neither the County or the State owes her anything. JB or CM better start talking to their wives about bringing the office home with them.

Jean c asked cheney mason if he was bringing her home with him. lol He said no and then she asked him if he would and he hesitated and said maybe for a little while. Hes not dumb lol. I took that as a no! moo

Maybe Simms will adopt her. She's been so "motherly":innocent:

It will be interesting to see how JB & CM will handle her release. Will they run for the hills and abandon her? CM told Jean Casarez that he would take her in for a "little while". I'm guessing he meant a couple of hours. :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure how the civil cases will be handled. Does she have to be there or can she just get an attorney to represent her? For ZG, she will have no choice but to be there. I'm guessing there will be some sort of settlement. Not sure where she will get the money but I'm sure there are and will continue to be all kinds of book deals, movie deals. Maybe Baez will be her manager. His new career. :sick:

:floorlaugh: CM is not going to let KC know where he lives. He is not dumb. He knows the criminal mind better than we do.

It will be interesting to see how JB & CM will handle her release. Will they run for the hills and abandon her? CM told Jean Casarez that he would take her in for a "little while". I'm guessing he meant a couple of hours. :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure how the civil cases will be handled. Does she have to be there or can she just get an attorney to represent her? For ZG, she will have no choice but to be there. I'm guessing there will be some sort of settlement. Not sure where she will get the money but I'm sure there are and will continue to be all kinds of book deals, movie deals. Maybe Baez will be her manager. His new career. :sick:

Morgan is only suing for $15,000...I think he should increase that amount since ICA stands to make millions!!! Get away with murder and you get movie/book deals and are treated like a star! Don't think for a minute ICA doesn't think she's a celebrity!

Yesterday at her sentencing for the lies, she came into court ready to be released. She was winking at someone, appeared to be flirting, as ususal. I can't wait for her backlash to come full circle, if she was afraid before, she must be very afraid now...I have a terrible belief that vigilante justice will come for her...this isn't over by any stretch of the imagination...they are all recieving death threats and are running scared...which ICA will have to do for the rest of her sorry life, run scared...she will be ostracized for her face is well known. She will be asked to leave some restaurant for they will refuse to serve her (just like OJ)...who will hire her? She has to keep employment as part of her release, she must work diligently..does she know what WORK means or diligent?

I see her falling from grace in a short time. She will not be able to deal with the repercussions of her undeserved not guilty verdict. She might wish she were under the security of the jail, at least there she's in PC...JMHO

NO JUSTICE CAME FOR CAYLEE MARIE :rose:

I am suspicious that the release date has changed only as part of the 'secret and secure' release from OC jail. It seems they would not want the exact date of release out there for security reasons. Now they have the 13th thru the 17th to work with in a plan to get her out without the public knowing exactly when. JMO.

Casey is going to have a VERY VERY hard time finding a job (like she would want one) she has felonies on her record. So she's basically screwed, what ever way you look at it.

Casey is going to have a VERY VERY hard time finding a job (like she would want one) she has felonies on her record. So she's basically screwed, what ever way you look at it.

Like she would ever "work" for a red, hot minute. She will sponge off society, sucking all the celebrity status she can. Then she will have a string of unsuccessful relationships. Eventually reconciling with CA. Pathetic.

I think that Robin chick may take her in - she has a soft spot for killers.

Isn't Jose originally from Puerto Rico? Maybe she'll finally get her vacation there!

The way I see it, the one person who is going to have his hands full with Casey out is Baez. Casey has has a fixation on her Attorney. I believe that Casey already has a plan for what she will do when she gets out. Good Luck Mr. Baez.

I believe she will disrupt his life once she is out. And that legal team will be babysitting her to keep her out of trouble. It will be a full-time job. And they will until the cash stops rolling in. But then what?

Morgan is only suing for $15,000...

Respectfully snipped....

In Florida when a suit is filed it can only be stated as being at or over a certain amount. So he could be suing for only $15,000 OR he could be suing for a lot more (and I hope so!) but that's all that can be published. In other words, if I sue someone for $100,000 or even one million dollars, it cannot be stated as that but only as being over a certain amount (in this case, $15,000). It would come out during a trial as to the amount being asked for and it would then be up to a judge or jury to determine the actual amount of damages. And even if the amount being asked for was $15,000, a judge or jury could award more if they thought it was appropriate, such as actual damages and then punitive damages.

I hope I explained that correctly. If not, perhaps someone else could explain better. :)

Morgan is only suing for $15,000...I think he should increase that amount since ICA stands to make millions!!! Get away with murder and you get movie/book deals and are treated like a star! Don't think for a minute ICA doesn't think she's a celebrity!

Yesterday at her sentencing for the lies, she came into court ready to be released. She was winking at someone, appeared to be flirting, as ususal. I can't wait for her backlash to come full circle, if she was afraid before, she must be very afraid now...I have a terrible belief that vigilante justice will come for her...this isn't over by any stretch of the imagination...they are all recieving death threats and are running scared...which ICA will have to do for the rest of her sorry life, run scared...she will be ostracized for her face is well known. She will be asked to leave some restaurant for they will refuse to serve her (just like OJ)...who will hire her? She has to keep employment as part of her release, she must work diligently..does she know what WORK means or diligent?

I see her falling from grace in a short time. She will not be able to deal with the repercussions of her undeserved not guilty verdict. She might wish she were under the security of the jail, at least there she's in PC...JMHO

NO JUSTICE CAME FOR CAYLEE MARIE :rose:

BBM -

Reporters may want to interview her, but from what I've read this morning about offers from Hollywood, etc., being offered to the attorney's, but specifically stating that those offers are not extended to KC...that tells me that maybe the book publishers, film makers, etc., are starting to view KC like she's a toxic waste dump. Something to talk about, but you really don't want to get near it because of possible contamination.

The way I see it, the one person who is going to have his hands full with Casey out is Baez. Casey has has a fixation on her Attorney. I believe that Casey already has a plan for what she will do when she gets out. Good Luck Mr. Baez.

I believe she will disrupt his life once she is out. And that legal team will be babysitting her to keep her out of trouble. It will be a full-time job. And they will until the cash stops rolling in. But then what?

I completely agree, but JB has already pinned that burden on himself. It is what he wants for the money and infamy. So, he can deal with the issues KC will start. Late night calls to disrupt his life, dropping by unannounced, call and hang up, constantly have an issue that needs him to immediately discuss it with her, and more.

He asked for it, he gets to live with it. :crazy:

Respectfully snipped....

In Florida when a suit is filed it can only be stated as being at or over a certain amount. So he could be suing for only $15,000 OR he could be suing for a lot more (and I hope so!) but that's all that can be published. In other words, if I sue someone for $100,000 or even one million dollars, it cannot be stated as that but only as being over a certain amount (in this case, $15,000). It would come out during a trial as to the amount being asked for and it would then be up to a judge or jury to determine the actual amount of damages. And even if the amount being asked for was $15,000, a judge or jury could award more if they thought it was appropriate, such as actual damages and then punitive damages.

I hope I explained that correctly. If not, perhaps someone else could explain better. :)

You're correct. She has to sue for at least $15,000 for it to be filed as a lawsuit. She can get whatever the jury feels she is entitled to. Got to love it if KC finally has to deal with a jury from OR LAND DOOO. jmo

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - with that said, Casey met with a limb full of fruit.

Our family and friends have resolved to buy nothing related to Casey - books, magazines, videos - nothing at all. Even a book from the library reserve list would be on our do not touch list.

I do remember OJ's 'if I did it' book was not at all successful plus the editor who signed the contract lost her job. This is within the realm of possibilities regarding the Anthony's :loser: book(s).

At least LDB is going to bat for the taxpayers. For once, I wish the IRS would untangle themselves out of their own red tape and go ahead pounce too.

If I'm not mistaken, any restaurant/bar has the right to ask ICA to leave if they believe having her present would negatively affect business. Hopefully, she will not be welcome anywhere and will be eating a lot of fast food via the drive-thrus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back