2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is going over concerns of double jeopardy. The judge is going over each of the 4 counts. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 2:17 PM

Bet theres chili in the crock pot at the anthonys! :innocent:

I don't think JP is buying this, that's why he's asking about the different actions taken by the LE after each separate lie.

And once again the DT turns something in at the last minute.

My stomach is in knots. I cannot breath.

ICA looks worried. GOOD

Cuz they are riding the crest of this all the way. Their confidence has skyrocketed. :maddening:

Right! They have pushed everything past the point of credibility and got away with it. Why stop now?

Judge Perry will do anything he can, have faith. At least we don't have sidebars!

DT is doing their job...doesn't mean she will get out, but they have to do this...

She is going to be surprised how things have changed from the time you're 22 to 25..a lot of coupling has been completed with marriage..and she'll need to find all new friends, it seems. Of course, if she moves out of state, she'd need new friends anyway. She'll have to change her name and then continue her lies (My name wasn't Casey Anthony etc). ^i^

I wonder when the little issue of contempt for JB will come up.

Can you all imagine how miserable Judge Perry must feel? He prosecuted that black widow an watched her die! Judge Strickland said he was shocked so I imagine Judge Perry is too. He must feel duped by the jury too.

I have visions of KC calling JB's cell phone in the middle of the night. I need your help again.

KC looks a tad nervous about all this today.

Cindy and George are there and in my opinion look pretty thrilled and excited. I'm starting to think I've been duped by them once again. They look pretty happy to have her coming home :/

My opinion. Others may be reading them differently.

They A's have lied from the moment this case went public. They are equally responsible for Caylee at this moment in time.

They played along with the rules of Baez. JMO:banghead:

"That she had received a call from Caylee Marie Anthony".

Who had already been dead a month.

"HELLO, MOMMY"!

Got a good feeling by HHJP's questioning each count, he is not going to allow dbl jeop!

I love the way he says...and count 6...etc....and LF sounds so nervous....

Have I ever said how much I love this man...

He is going to do what he can...as he can...and stay within the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee