2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#caseyanthony George and Cindy are in court. I saw them getting a hug from the chaplain for the OC Sheriff's Office before court
by amandaoberwesh via twitter 2:19 PM

My wish is that she gets 10 years for each count..........I know, that can't happen but I can't reconcile with the fact that she may be let loose today.
I don't think Judge Perry has any use for the killer.

I wonder if they'll appeal these convictions if she gets time served. Seems like it would be a waste of time and money. She already has felony convictions, so she's going to have a serious record no matter what.

I honestly hope she gets out today because people out there are pissed. Her life is going to be hell, I truly believe that. Getting out into the real world without guards and security, she is in more danger than ever. I don't think she grasps that concept at all. She will be shocked.

Nothing will surprise me at this point.:banghead:

no no no Judge don't go there, she's an EXPERT PATHOLOGICAL liar.....

I am not watching ...
I just cannot look at her
so I am watching what you all write to see what is going on

My son called me last night. He said to me "mom, it's really sad, but in order for one innocent person to not go to jail thousands of guilty ones get set free" I understood what he said, but I'd rather it be the other way around.

I am sorry but I am going to be vindictive here which is NOT in my nature...

I say let her walk today and into the mob of a society that is rejecting her.....NOT three or four years from now when no one realizes she is being released....

Time-- at other points in the conversation. jmo

I thought it was photoshopped. Is there a link confirming the picture?

They talked about it on one of the NG or JVM or VN last night. The attorney for the A's said that it wasn't a good moment for CM.

Hard to believe, but yes CM did it. They didn't edit the bird either IIRC.

SURPRISE SURPRISE that's how the DT did all through the trial

The young attorney LF is in dire need of a speech therapist before she is let out of the pen to actually take on a case solo.

Really? She speaks a little fast but other than that, I thought she was very articulate.

LBD is my hero. It's gotta be hard to keep going in the face of what's happened. She is a truly strong woman.

And I miss JA. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member