2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, am incredibly...disappointed...that ICA is basically getting a "walk."

However...those who are calling for horrible things to happen to the family, GA and CA in particular, are way out of line. Something horrible already has happened to them: their beloved granddaughter was murdered. Whether you like them, hate them, believe they lied... all of that is irrrlevant. Their baby girl is dead, and that is more than enough "horrible" for anyone to endure.*

Just my opinion.

But...is it ok that I wish for her to develop alopecia ariata? I wish for her to go bald and that she become ugly and nasty looking. That she is continually haunted by the memory of Caylee and her death.
I hope I can wish this for her. It is the least I can do.

Vigilante posts stop now!
If you see any more vigilante posts, alert the post
and if the mods feel it is indeed a vigilante post, that poster will automatically get a 24 hour TO.

BTW, saying KC will get "karma" is NOT a vigilante post. Saying you want her to be harmed with a mob mentality IS a vigilante post.

What part of this are we not getting?

Neither does the IRS....

And maybe the IRS has now audited the returns of the Anthonys and Casey.....and besides the $70,000, we will see KC returned to prison for tax evasion ala Richard Hatch....

I imagine THAT would be a lengthy prison sentence since she would be sentenced as a prior CONVICTED FELON.....

YEP! I agree! She got away with murdering her daughter, but NO ONE gets away with not paying their taxes!!!

bobkealing bob kealing
Court papers show #CaseyAnthony given 1043 days credit for time served. Still trying to determine release date.

So that leaves 417 days. If she got 10 days for gain time for every 30 served that would be another 340 days taken off. Guess she'll be out in about 2 months or so?

The A's (IMO) are just as culpable here. No one is going to file anything. They have their precious casey back.

You're so right Rahllihanna. They are united. They can't wait to get her home. Sorry peeps but I can see thru them.

Looked like it and LF was nervous; she knew the country was watching. Not just practice but national exposure. I don't think she thought for a second he would buy the argument.

Good for JP. (I think one of the conpiracy theories just died). He was MAD and I appreciate he kept saying Caylee's name.

Wondering if it was intentional to not have done the math on the time served. May be he needed the DT but he also may have just wanted to drag it out since he is angry.

Given how everyone feels about her, it's a good move to keep her in jail lest someone take out vigilante justice. Given the threats to her and the Anthony's it should be a concern. (violence will not help this situation in any way)

I absolutely agree, he said, "Caylee Marie Anthony" over and over. He does not forget the true victim in this case.

And Jennifer Ford who is Juror #3 better shut her mouth cause shes just makin it sound worse for why they found her not guilty. She said this morning if they hadnt been going for the death penalty then they WOULD have found her guilty.

See that's just the damn freaking problem. The jury was not instructed to deliberate the penalty. the penalty was none of their concern at the point of deciding guilt. This proves to me the jurors did not listen to HHJP and didn't listen to the evidence at all.

I hope Caylee pays a visit to those 12 jurors in their sleep.

bobkealing bob kealing
Court papers show #CaseyAnthony given 1043 days credit for time served. Still trying to determine release date.

Then she should still have about 16 months, by my estimation...

Maybe it is just me, but that video where than man is singing "You'll be a woman soon" or whatever to Caylee is creepy....who is that man? Caylee seems to be trying to get away from him at one point...

That's CA's brother. I was put off by the song, too. But - after reading some of the e-mails between him & SP, I gained respect for him, as it seemed he was trying to get CA to wake up to reality about KC. He suspected KC of harming Caylee from the get-go and didn't seem to buy into her lies.

I KNEW her hair would not be wrapped up in a tight matronly bun today. How can the lawyer DCS sit next to her so sweetly caring like that? It really does make my skin crawl.

To me it is because they are all cut from the same cloth. We saw Mason give the bird, chastise the media, Baez doesn't believe in financial responsibility, R Bolin loves serial killers, the only decent person on the DT appears to be Finnell and I'm not even 100% sure about her.
Casey's DT was custom made for a person with no morals.

bobkealing bob kealing
If that is true, she should still have 417 days left to serve.

No wonder the release prisoners by mistake a whole courthouse full of lawyers judges and LE can't figure out sentence - time served... yiiikkkeeesss! just round it off to 30 years FGS

soooo funny....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And here we have it folks, the were at a 6-6 vote for manslaughter but the 'not guilty' voters would not change their minds and turned the 'guilty' voters around. This article makes me even more pissed than before. They rushed to their decision!
http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article1179177.ece

I do not think I could read anything else that would enrage me like the NG verdict.

I have NO WORDS for this that would not get me banned.

Then she should still have about 16 months, by my estimation...

That's time served, though, it doesn't include the "gain time" which they will receive from the jail. If she were to get 12 per 30, then she could be out today, but I thought I heard 10 per 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member