2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosalie Bolin at the courthouse. What is she doing there?

If I'm not mistaken gain time would be time earned by an inmate who has been assigned some sort of work duty while jailed. Not sure if this is correct or whether Casey even qualifies for "gain time".
You are correct it is given for trustees (inmates working in jail). Kc didn't ever work.

THIS is where I'm confused, too! Are they running the check charges concurently with the 4 yrs of lying charges??? They should NOT if they don't have to...imo

:p LOL, I logged in because I was confused about the check charge sentence being used in the "time served" part of the new sentence. Glad to see that I'm not alone. How on earth can you use sentence served for check charges as "time served" for a sentence for four counts of lying to LE that was just given? Help?:waitasec:

Here are a few sentences I'd like to see her endure when she gets out.

Hold a sign that says"I'm a liar, fraud and a thief." on a street corner in Orlando.

Work at the body farm with Dr. Vas for free.

Clean all the weeds at the woods where she dumped Caylee once a week.

Sweep the parking lot at Universal.

May I unload for a minute? Sorry to be a hit and run poster, but here ya go.

My 6 year old grand daughter (who I didn't think was following this case because we try not to let her know what's going on) said to me this morning:

"The devil's dancing tonight cause a mom who killed her child is free"!

Out of the mouths of babes.

OT: but last night I was in bed with my ipad watching a memorial video of Caylee, it was scrolling pictures of Caylee with a sad song. My 3 year old boy said to me.

"Mommy she can't be my friend right? Because she is not here anymore"

I was shocked. He is 3 and I try to keep him away from all this. I felt so sad.

door closed. Waiting for word from court spokeswoman on possible release date.
by bobkealing via twitter 11:31 AM

Rosalie Bolin just stepped out of the courtroom to use restroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 11:31 AM

Hahaha RB stuck on camera in the hallway! :lol: Doesn't she have a cell phone?

I would be shocked if Casey changes her name. She is not ashamed or embarrassed by anything she has done. She feel vindicated because once again Casey gets what she wants and there are no consequences.

Plus, how would she get that "celebrity status" (albeit infamous) she soooo desires...

I read somewhere (and it may have been written in sarcasm) that the Anthony's were going to Hollywood. CA, I never completely trusted though her breakdown on the stand really got to me. LA, I just never knew what to think of him and found him rather squirrely on the stand. But GA ... George has real potential as an award winning actor. I totally bought everything he said on the stand and felt horrible for him that the DT had made just horrible accusations against him.

If some of the things I've read today are true, if GA is ready to welcome Casey back into his heart & home ... well, I just don't know. I have been duped by him then. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong and GA was sincere and stood up for Caylee when the rest of the family did not.

Very telling last night that Lippman said on NG when she asked "Is George still mad at Casey?" and he said "I can't talk about that"....ummmm
Mad at Casey? That's it?
What a freak show.

Wife of serial killer, Rosalie Bolin, in the hallway by the Courtroom.

In true form cindy's first words out of her mouth is "How beautiful she looks"...FGS! It will never stop. Her beauty comes first, always has. Caylee took too much of that attention. Casey had to take care of that.

Lee wasn't as cute as casey; he was not revered and that is the underlying problem with him. These boys hanging out and thinking with their appendages is disgusting. Where are the morals and integrity?

But the 'Anthonys are back! All is forgiven and forgotten. They see future income rolling in for theml Life couldn't be better!

Folks....Many people were scammed by the Anthonys. They knew and played some of us like violins. I will be on the lookout for the Anthony family w/casey in tow following moving van to pull out from Hopespring and move on to a bigger and better house.

I hate to point this out but stuff like this really helped the defense. Cindy is exhibit of their are things VERY wrong it that family and CA has enabled Casey for years.

I'm still concerned about George and there is this sad disconnect there. I know he had lied and enabled Casey as well but he lived in denial for years. The one thing I know was not a lie was his love and devotion to Caylee.

#CaseyAnthony defense still in court room door closed. Waiting for word from court spokeswoman on possible release date.
by bobkealing via twitter 4:31 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member