2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Juror #3 just said on WFTV said they didn't have much freedom for 6 weeks, beautiful pools she could see outside her window but couldn't go swim in. I'm going to throw up.

Well right there it confirms they just wanted to go home and didn't want to fulfill their duty. Shame on them.

I am sorry but I am going to be vindictive here which is NOT in my nature...

I say let her walk today and into the mob of a society that is rejecting her.....NOT three or four years from now when no one realizes she is being released....

I'm not usually either.

I don't think that there is ever going to be a time that she could walk out of prison without the public knowing. Its just so horrible that she is leaving the prison without being in a box.:-)

I love the way the judge pulls up case law on his computer!

no wonder the jurors identified with him....sorry, I am not over this...

When the jurors came back with their verdict without 1 not 1 question for the judge they didn't deliberate or discuss. They wanted to be done and NG was the quickest way out for them.

They are trying to 'explain' their verdict now - sorry they didn't do their job. Not 1 question for the judge no way in a 6 week trial.

Casey can't wait to get the f away from these people...I have news for everyone..free casey is a whole "new" casey, that no one is going to control.

HHJBP: Are you saying that ICA did not have time to pause, reflect and form a new criminal intent for each one of those 4 separate acts?

EF: Yes - under Hamilton decision there has to be a separation of time, place or circumstances. This all occurred in one interview to not invoke double jeopardy.

HHJBP: Thank you Ms. Fryer. State?

LDB: Valdez and Anderson - these are not single acts - different core conduct. There is a temporal break between the lies. They occurred over the course of 3 separate statements - 1a.m., 4a.m. and 1p.m. Each lie is material to the issues. Each were intended to lead law enforcement on a wild goose chase. They are not degree variance and not a single act. Separate acts do not violate double jeopardy.

HHJBP: Their site?

LDB: An individual that was charged with 2 separate counts involving one shooting.

Leave it to the DT to rely on case law about sex abuse of a child.

STAY CLASSY!

"That she had received a call from Caylee Marie Anthony".

Who had already been dead a month.

"HELLO, MOMMY"!

Did the jury hear about that??????????

I still can't believe the jury bought the **** the defense fed them.

I<modsnip>. They were duped and FCA (felon Casey Anthony) will offend again. And this time if she decides to kill again the body will NEVER be found. She will never be a law abiding citizen. They allowed someone to go free that has complete disregard for others rights, rights to live, rights to their property, and will never believe the rules and laws apply to her.

They have allowed a monster to go free.

State arguing each lie should count as a separate charge.

I love the way LDB says "Lies".

LDB reminding the Court that KC was only charged with 4 of her 100's of lies.

They A's have lied from the moment this case went public. They are equally responsible for Caylee at this moment in time.

They played along with the rules of Baez. JMO:banghead:

I'm starting to realize that. I think I done been duped. Again. :(

#caseyanthony Orange Ave in front of courthouse is closed. Sheriff's office helicopter buzzing very low above

by amandaoberwesh via twitter 2:23 PM

Oh come on...you wouldn't like to see her released into general population in jail? :innocent:

Nope.....far more crazies out in the real world....and probably standing outside that courthouse right now...

I am sorry but I am going to be vindictive here which is NOT in my nature...

I say let her walk today and into the mob of a society that is rejecting her.....NOT three or four years from now when no one realizes she is being released....

Totally agree. I am in the camp of hoping she is released today for the exact reasons you stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm