2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TH's saying ICA has her fines plus court costs to pay - how much would that be? Anybody taking a guess or actually know?

My understanding it is only for the guilty charges, so maybe only a few hundred dollars. The attorney vouchers for those have not been submitted yet either, but the Court appointed attorneys can submit vouchers, for all charges, KC would owe only on the guilty charges. At least in this State, don't know about Florida.

I really do not see JB walking away from ICA in future needs of representation. The income potential is too great for him to ignore. Birds of a feather.

I agree. I also think they will have a HUGE falling out in the future...possibly over money or something.

Fusions may not be waiting for her, but the IRS is. Shes gonna pay for killing Caylee one way or another. Maybe someone in jail will seek justice for Caylee. We can only hope.

So much hate, I wish better for the memory of Caylee than a hate filled circus environment.

WOW! Guy on HLN with duct tape over his mouth and a heart shaped hole cut into it to breathe... JVM says "art meets protest" or something like that

This case has exploded throughout the country and people's emotions are high and raw. The jury did the best with the evidence they had. Which there wasn't much of at all - and nothing linking Casey to the crime and where the child's body lay. That's the crux - we all believe she had a hand in it .. but there is no PROOF .. that's the law - and the jury cannot convict on emotion or supposition. Otherwise, there would be a lot of innocent people in prison. The evidence speaks - and if that evidence isn't there - there is no other way to come to a conclusion than to find her not guilty. There was a poster that wondered about charging for 'indignity to a human body' or something to that effect - but still - no one knows who placed that child there - there is no proof as to how she got to where she was. The police didn't initially charge her with that anyway. This case has sickened a nation - but there just isn't the proof to convict. I hope everyone can just move beyond the high emotion and anger. There's not much anyone can do about this any longer. It's over. Her '4 years' giving time-served - getting out in about a month - is likely to allow time to pass as her life would be in danger (understanding how angry people are). Everyone needs to accept this verdict as the Prosecution did not have the evidence to advance a conviction - pure and simple. Let's all move on and pray that in some way via Karma - that Caylee receives her justice.

Why do movie industries have to pay Casey if they want to do a movie about this fiasco? Can someone explain to me?

I still think shes getting out tonight under the cover of darkness!

She will probably declare bankruptcy to avoid them, then go on and make money after...

IRS liens are not exempt in bankruptcy. That is one entity she can't hide from - the IRS. They are going to get theirs, I can promise you guys that.

Thank You.....

I heard one of the Jurors say they couldn't ascertain who had custody of Caylee on June 16th:banghead::banghead: Were the Cell Pings not in evidence, along with the computer activity in the Anthony house:banghead:

That's because the jurors stopped listening after Jose's opening statement and after several of her former friends declared her a great, "amazing" mother. Their minds wandered to more interesting plans for their own futures. $$$$$

Neither does the IRS....

And maybe the IRS has now audited the returns of the Anthonys and Casey.....and besides the $70,000, we will see KC returned to prison for tax evasion ala Richard Hatch....

I imagine THAT would be a lengthy prison sentence since she would be sentenced as a prior CONVICTED FELON.....

I've been wondering about this. Given that Baez did not have her pay the taxes off the top as he probably thought she would go to jail and never have to pay it, can either or both be charged with tax evasion???

Does anyone think that HHJP will follow thru with his threat to report JB to the bar?

I do wish that JA would have been there, but maybe he is better of not sitting through that. I'm amazed at how LDB and HHJP maintained their composure.

In fairness here in England she would have been charged with preventing Caylee from having a proper burial. Thats what many here dont understand..how could it be considered ok to just dump a babies body the way she did?

She would be charged with "indecent handling of a dead body" here in Denmark, where I live. I just looked up the extent of the punishment for that is. It would be either a fine or up to six months in jail.
I don´t understand that it isn´t considered a crime in America to dump a dead body like it were a piece of trash.
Poor little Caylee. R.I.P.

Who would have though that one of Casey's former friends would be blaming us......

The ENTIRE anthony family has been in bed with the defense the whole time. They are a filthy family and for the life of me I can't understand why the State made them their star witnesses.

Last night on Dr. Drew ,Jeff Ashton said Lee was the Anthony that surprised them at trial.He had been co-operative previously but did a 180 at trial.

That explains MALLORY's testimony.That's always bugged me.

In session reporting that GA and CA were somewhat excited to see ICA today...the 2 people sitting in front of them............. over heard them comment on how pretty she looked today and how long her hair was......ugh. They also said they heard them cut ties with their atty. Lippman

Not if Kristen Stewart gets tons of bad press and gets hounded by citizens outraged at a move release about Casey where she received any profit from killing her daughter.

Good point! :)

Actually I think down the line we'll hear from Casey being picked up for a DUI, prob within one year of her freedom.

Haha, I want to see her get caught for expired license, tags, insurance (if she drives the pontiac). Isn't her license expired by now?

1. Drive

2. Hot Body Contests

3. Beer Pong

4. Pole Dance

5. Shop for pushup bras

6. Murder again

:banghead:

Probably pretty accurate but I bet #6 is a lot higher and I bet the victim involves one if not both of her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876