2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I partly agree but I don't think it was quite that benign.
If you have watched Jennifer Ford talk she comes across as having a huge chip on her shoulder toward LE ( she has a previous DUI) so she has some character deficits anyway that slant her opinion. IMO

I'm unaware of a DUI on file for this juror, but a few days ago, I did see 'worthless check' charges had been filed against her about a year ago (see jpg images of the record via link below).

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/

Sorry if this is 'common knowledge'. I'm new and clearly haven't read/seen everything here! :)

Am I the only one that thinks ICA is going straight to rehab? So that she can get "help" from the mental health experts that have volunteered their services?

Apologies if this is already brought up--didn't see it any where!

Am I the only one that thinks ICA is going straight to rehab? So that she can get "help" from the mental health experts that have volunteered their services?

Apologies if this is already brought up--didn't see it any where!

Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab, perhaps? He seems very fascinated with the dynamics of this family...

Hi, I worked in L&D in a hospital for 30yrs. If someone in their 3rd trimester, who claims to have had periods throughout the pregnancy, who claims to not have known she was pregnant, had no prenatal care was to seek out a family practice dr or a nurse midwife they would refer that patient to an ob/gyn. An ob/gyn is the appropriate kind of dr to do a detailed ultrasound to determine the estimated due date based on fetal growth (femur length, weight). Very few family practice docs or midwives would take that on. The delaying of prenatal care is also a red flag for other problems of the "social" kind. Where I worked it was pretty much an automatic drug screen on mom and a meconium drug test on baby at birth, depending on just how late care began. Meconium drug testing on baby can detect the exposure to drugs for a longer time that they can be detected in the mother. Does anyone know how many weeks they thought she was when diagnosed? I just can't see any provider other than an ob/gyn willing to risk the repercussions over mis-calculating a due date and delivering a premature baby. Laws may vary from state to state but most hospitals conform to standards set by JCAH.

Yes, agree - no question about it! But, what I was questioning was - who besides CA maybe, ICA and JB said she didn't toddle herself off to see a doctor to find out if she was pregnant at 6 or 8 weeks. just to confirm the stick test?
Everyone has jumped on the bandwagon about this and all I've been saying is can you prove it? Geez, what girl doesn't hike herself off to a doctor to find out for sure? Not saying she goes dancing home to let her parents know - and we know CA does one thing and then pretends to everyone that she did something else. Why are we assuming it is true at all? I just find it so annoying that it is assumed it must be true - consider the source first please!

LOL - I would have saved us a lot of back and forthing if I had just used the word "Doctor" in the first place.

Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab, perhaps? He seems very fascinated with the dynamics of this family...

EXACTLY. I said that as a joke last week but now I think it may be a reality. Seriously. I bet there are discussions about it. LOL Lord Have Mercy On Our Souls.

ETA; It is perfect. Casey can get up on camera and tell lies, describing how her dad abused her while she waited for the school bus each morning, and she can get PAID for it. The bonus of course is that it is called CELEBRITY Rehab, which suits her delusions just fine.

She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

I'm not sure what this issue is here. This is a forum for discussion, by folks who have differing opinions. I am responsible for my opinions only and I choose to vent my anger because the verdict, reached by 12 people who IMO, chose not to discuss the evidence or the testimony of the witnesses is to me pure bunk. My anger will not influence anyone to do harm to the Anthony's or if it does, that is not my responsibility. I am responsible for me and my opinions and I am unhappy with this verdict, so I choose to vent.

You are content.

This forum does not expect people to behave like sheep all heading in the same direction, with one thought. I'm happy to hear other people's opinions about the verdict and won't criticize anyone who doesn't agree with me. That is both my right and theirs. An earned freedom.

Well, I think they go back for 3 or 4 quarters of a year. Would that 200,000,00 she made, that she didn't pay income tax on, count?

Any money she might get could be considered income.

But hopefully you are right. :maddening:

Would not count. It is based on what you have paid into the system through your employment. Not money that you get for selling your murdered baby's pictures.

I'm not sure what this issue is here. This is a forum for discussion, by folks who have differing opinions. I am responsible for my opinions only and I choose to vent my anger because the verdict, reached by 12 people who IMO, chose not to discuss the evidence or the testimony of the witnesses is to me pure bunk. My anger will not influence anyone to do harm to the Anthony's or if it does, that is not my responsibility. I am responsible for me and my opinions and I am unhappy with this verdict, so I choose to vent.

You are content.

This forum does not expect people to behave like sheep all heading in the same direction, with one thought. I'm happy to hear other people's opinions about the verdict and won't criticize anyone who doesn't agree with me. That is both my right and theirs. An earned freedom.

Baaaaaa. I'll second that.:lamb:

I think Casey will go home at some point. The fight is not over between her and Cindy.

Cindy wants revenge and Casey wants revenge for Cindy making her kill Caylee.

It will be a win, win situation. Oh and a big bonus if George or Lee try to step in.

I agree with pretty much everything you said except that she'll lead a lonely life. There will always be someone to buddy up to her, hoping to get either fame or money. Probably won't be the kind of "friends" you or I look for, though.

She will be lonely. Being surrounded by a bunch of losers won't fill the emptiness. You can be in a room full o'people and be lonely. Or be alone and be happy.

Would not count. It is based on what you have paid into the system through your employment. Not money that you get for selling your murdered baby's pictures.

ABC said JB brokered the deal. ABC had to have claimed it on their taxes as fees paid for pictures. KC received a tax till for $68,000. Sound like income to me. Those pictures are personal property so would it fall under capital gains tax?

EXACTLY. I said that as a joke last week but now I think it may be a reality. Seriously. I bet there are discussions about it. LOL Lord Have Mercy On Our Souls.

ETA; It is perfect. Casey can get up on camera and tell lies, describing how her dad abused her while she waited for the school bus each morning, and she can get PAID for it. The bonus of course is that it is called CELEBRITY Rehab, which suits her delusions just fine.

Call Dr Phil STAT! :crazy:

They actually get paid to be on Celebrity Rehab?

Could you just imagine her on Celebrity Rehab?

Dr. Drew: So KC why are you here?
KC: OMG, a HUGE waste of time talking to you.
Dr. Drew" I can see you are upset and struggling with something.
KC: My life has been taken from me and I am not in control.
Dr Drew: So KC....
KC: Would you just let me talk!!!!!!!
Dr Drew: Shelly get my room ready, I am checking in.

I'd hope Dr Drew would never be so irresponsible as to inflict KC onto a group of vulnerable people who are grappling with serious addiction problems.

She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

Hi Goldenlover, I've read many of your posts. I think you don't understand why we are angry at KC. It starts with the 31 days, AND HAS LASTED 3 YEARS. . Maybe there should be a thread with 2 questions. 1) How many Moms would wait 31 days before you report your child missing/drowned? (This is why we can't understand HOW she wasn't found guilty on #3) 2) How many Grandmas would wait 31 days before reporting your Granddaughter missing? And goldenlover, YES I am better then FCA I have never and would never abuse nor neglect my child nor my Granddaughter. Casey and Cindy Anthony are both responsible for what happend to Caylee. I see nothing wrong with all of us writing about how we feel, wether we are US Citizena or from anywhere else in the world. I think the one thing everyone will agree on in your post is KARMA, it will come to her! PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro