2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimster - this has been my thought exactly. It was probably a very big inconvenience for Casey to have her father move back home after the separation. It would have been a whole lot easier for her to maintain her fiction and her lifestyle without him in the house. I am guessing that she was pretty good at playing him against Cindy - that was probably a big part of the equation here. So sad - a terrible situation for Caylee.

ETA - It irks me to no end that the DT managed to twist the situation and make it seem as though Casey was the victim. I remain convinced that she was responsible for much (maybe most?) of the discord in that house.

There was a car chase between KC and GA. He knew exactly what she was doing.
That did not fit into her plans.
If she resumes that life style and if GA ever tries to chase her or stop her, she can get a restraining order if she is not living with the family.
KC may like that life style :puke: but that too is just a sign of mental illness.

But her getting treatment, for what, I wonder? Didn't 3 court appointed psychologist say she was okay to go on with the trial? CM is a liar.

Therapy would not be beneficial. She has to be truthful, unguarded, and open for therapy to work. So, she is not a good candidate for therapy.

Meds wouldn't help her either.

She is who she is and no one can change that.

Cindy isn't a nice person and probably wasn't a great mother but if given the choice I'd rather have her as a mother than Casey. Screwed up or not Casey lived past the age of two.

Respectfully snipped and RBBM:

According to Mason, GA testified AGAINST FCA during the GJ Hearings.

My question is how does Mason know this since he was not allowed in at the Grand Jury hearing and the records are SEALED ?

WHO told Mason this ? I remember during the trial the DT had Judge Perry review GA's Grand Jury testimony to see if GA had changed any of his statements on the stand.

Too bad we will NEVER see the Grand Jury testimony of GA ...

:banghead:

Attorneys are allowed to view any and all evidence. Maybe not take it with them or copy it, but are aware. It is part of the job.

I vote that she'll move into protective custody with JB and study to become a Death Penalty Certified Defence Lawyer.

:crazy:

Reposting my thought since the other thread closed:

I do believe KC is already out of jail. The reason it still shows she is in custody is because I believe they snuck her out of jail on Thurs night and wisked her away to a safe house to stay until 7/17. Didn't OCSD make a statement that she would be released from somewhere in town, making it sound like it wouldn't be from the jail? That is why she didn't see Cindy last night, because she isn't there.... JMHO

I do not think she will go back to CA and GA house... ever... if they let her, then I am completely finished feeling any sympathy towards them at all. They will get what they deserve.
BBM

The only reason I pause with the thought she is out of jail is that Florida is a Sunshine State. From what I've seen, sneaking around behind the taxpayers' backs is a huge :nono:

But it would make sense to sneak her out since JB said on the BW interview that he fears for KC's life.

Frankly I think it's funny as all get out that ICA will not be going home to Cindy. Cindy did everything to protect ICA to the point of lying for her under oath now once again ICA is slapping her parents in the face and will continue to do so. Both GA & CA KNOW ICA is guilty and covered her butt. Even though I can't stand ICA I'm getting quite the kick outta this. Serves them right for helping her get away with murder. Some people just never learn.

But her getting treatment, for what, I wonder? Didn't 3 court appointed psychologist say she was okay to go on with the trial? CM is a liar.

They said (DT) she will need counseling for the trauma of being in confinement for 3 years and the stress of facing death penalty.

Did not hear them mention "murdering her daughter" "raped since age 8 by father and brother"

:fence:

IDK if KC is going to go home or not.

I do think CA has been in contact with KC the entire time.

The "hatred" for GA is a show. Granted she had a lot after the Grand Jury Indictment and JB showing her the video of GA talking with LE on his laptop or the computer in jail, that is water under the bridge.

She may still hate her parents, but she still needs CA's controls and lies, even if she thinks she will make millions. The two are really one. Cannot live without each other's advice, contact, how to control and manipulate hints.

Now there's a book title from any Anthony that may work. "How to Lie, Control, and Manipulate. You Will Win Them Over."

Many, many times I watched ICA's expressions during the trial. I honestly believe that she has convinced herself that "whatever" she did "it" was the fault of someone else. Narcissists are like that, IMO, even when they do bad things, or mess up in someway, it's because someone else caused them to react that way.

She has lived with the lies she told her DT regarding CA,LA&GA for so long she believes them. JMHO

She won't be going home anytime soon. I wonder though if she will start to miss them during the holidays? I believe she is going to have a very lonely life. Very few will be her friends unless it's about what they can get from her. I mean, who could trust her? I wouldn't want her, or anyone like her for a friend. Would you?

Remember the snake story ALWAYS when it come to ICA. JMHO

Of course she is but it really chaps my hide that CM had to throw in the, 'can you blame her?' which just reinforces the idea that she SHOULDN'T have to be accountable for her own actions. I swear this DT pees me off almost as much as FCA does. :banghead: They are as unethical a group as I have ever seen, and I hope they all get what's coming to them. :twocents::twocents:

I absolutley believe that the DT actively engaged in parental alienation with ICA and it was because this is the strategy they were going to use and needed her on board. If you read through the Cookie letters, when CA b-e-t-r-a-y-e-d her by being sick for a hearing then meeting with GMA that weekend, ICA writes that it is the third betrayal. She said GA testified against her, then LA acted according to a script for LE ("agent of the state") and now this. She describes JB telling her how CA laughed that she got caught going to lunch with GMA. JB fueled the fire on purpose. And remember how much they wanted the GJ transcripts? This is why! So they could say GA was framing ICA! I'm so glad they didn't get them.

IMO, it's an attempt to re-vamp her public image by implying she is a victim too. They will send her to a "Health and Wellness Centre," with her own personal "psychologist" for a week or however long (read: spa/vacation).

It seems like everyone in Hollyweird does that these days (and politicians too) - get busted for drugs, sex, whatever and off they go for "treatment." It's such BS, IMO.

Reposting my thought since the other thread closed:

I do believe KC is already out of jail. The reason it still shows she is in custody is because I believe they snuck her out of jail on Thurs night and wisked her away to a safe house to stay until 7/17. Didn't OCSD make a statement that she would be released from somewhere in town, making it sound like it wouldn't be from the jail? That is why she didn't see Cindy last night, because she isn't there.... JMHO

I do not think she will go back to CA and GA house... ever... if they let her, then I am completely finished feeling any sympathy towards them at all. They will get what they deserve.

My guess is because the jailhouse is accountable for the records to the State of Florida they would not lie about them. There has been too much lying in this case. I also don't think anyone at the jailhouse thinks KC is special. jmo

I agree with you completely......I think what really sealed his fate was the Grand jury testimony---which he had no choice in....I think the only reason he was so flakey during the search was to keep CA in control or calmed down---remember how much weight she lost and such...eggshells...!!! She is a spiteful b....h after all.
Did find some humor when jean c. asked cm if ica a could stay with him---and he delayed his comment...think he is over her as well but will stay with the money making plan at this point until it runs dry--which should happen pretty soon!

I also think it will happen again....

*doing the V-8 head slap*

I can't believe it didn't occur to me that Casey's accusations against George were a reaction to his Grand Jury testimony. Poor ole George, no matter which way he turns, an Anthony woman is there ready to kick him in the orbs.

My guess is because the jailhouse is accountable for the records to the State of Florida they would not lie about them. There has been too much lying in this case. I also don't think anyone at the jailhouse thinks KC is special. jmo

One of the spokespersons was asked if they can release her and not tell the public (that exact moment - day - etc) they said it is possible in cases where security is a big concern.

So its possible.

I think her "treatment" is primarily to keep her from having to give any statements in the ZFG depo. I also wouldn't be surprised if her "treatment" wasn't more "plastic" than "mental."

Frankly I think it's funny as all get out that ICA will not be going home to Cindy. Cindy did everything to protect ICA to the point of lying for her under oath now once again ICA is slapping her parents in the face and will continue to do so. Both GA & CA KNOW ICA is guilty and covered her butt. Even though I can't stand ICA I'm getting quite the kick outta this. Serves them right for helping her get away with murder. Some people just never learn.

It is kind of funny. And what the H was ICAs meltdown about then? That seemed to turn CA around a bit as she mouthed I Love You next time she was on the stand. I'm sure it made her think ICA cared about her. :waitasec:

Many, many times I watched ICA's expressions during the trial. I honestly believe that she has convinced herself that "whatever" she did "it" was the fault of someone else. Narcissists are like that, IMO, even when they do bad things, or mess up in someway, it's because someone else caused them to react that way.

She has lived with the lies she told her DT regarding CA,LA&GA for so long she believes them. JMHO

She won't be going home anytime soon. I wonder though if she will start to miss them during the holidays? I believe she is going to have a very lonely life. Very few will be her friends unless it's about what they can get from her. I mean, who could trust her? I wouldn't want her, or anyone like her for a friend. Would you?

Remember the snake story ALWAYS when it come to ICA. JMHO

I agree with pretty much everything you said except that she'll lead a lonely life. There will always be someone to buddy up to her, hoping to get either fame or money. Probably won't be the kind of "friends" you or I look for, though.

Attorneys are allowed to view any and all evidence. Maybe not take it with them or copy it, but are aware. It is part of the job.

The Grand Jury records were sealed. Even SA had to request a copy from the court. Defense asked for a copy and were denied. jmo

Again - I volunteer for Mental Illness Association. So the fact that she was not diagnosed does not surprise me in the least.
MANY Bipolar people and other MI people go to trial. This does not mean they are well.
MANY are tested many times and NOT diagnosed until something horrific happens, commonly it may be self-endangerment
or endangerment to others.

This is a real story: Hospitals are often in dilemma when it comes to MI.
Young man was doing bad things endangering himself and his MOM. His mom dialed 911 when the police and ambulance arrived he was able to convince them that it is his Mom who is crazy and he is fine, and she needs to go to the mental hospital. They can be very convincing.
YES THE MOM WAS TAKEN AWAY BY AMBULANCE. After many tests and her telling a number of stories, they finally got it right and released her.
THIS IS NOT UNCOMON – The diagnosis is tough – they are so deceiving they can pull it together if they feel a threat.

My bipolar daughter almost convinced a hospital that she is fine. I had to tell them to look up a record with her real name - she had been in the hospital before - but they almost bought her version.
IT TOOK MANY DOCTORS AND MANY YEARS to diagnose her.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THOSE 3 court appointed psychologist SAID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member