2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I don't think any, any of KC's friends wish her ill will in any way, shape or form. I believe CM when he says she's very likeable. For the most part in those jailhouse videos she is. I think her friends want to know what went wrong? How did she come to this? What would make her do these things?

I think everyone on WS's feels the same whether you defend her or not. The only one's who can unlock the door to understanding KC are her parents right now. That is not likely to happen. I do not see KC getting counseling and being 100% honest because she had other options to choose from the drowning defense that would not include throwing her family under the bus. But we will see.

On June 16th 2008 every phone call, text message, computer access information paints an entirely different picture of what defense claimed happened between KC and GA. KC needs to tell the truth and she may have already to her attorneys. Both JB and CM said they believe KC's story about what happened. JB chose his words very carefully in OS. KC "could" have ..... not that she did. This may be why KC is being sent to a special place they believe can help her.

I can only hope that at some point she will tell the truth, no matter how bad it may sound so that she can help families identify potential problems in their own homes and prevent this from happening again. I also think, in the end, she could redeem herself by doing so. jmo

Of course she will not go home. She has no practical use for her parents/brother any more.
When she will get some money, she might become like Joran Vandersloot, wandering the globe. The money will run out eventually and you can fill in the rest. I do not think that Baez and cohorts will be able to control her. She will do as she pleases once she is "in the money" and make many fateful decisions.

She should come live with me. Then I'll leave my checkbook on the counter and let her watch me hide 400 bucks. Turn on the 'nanny cam' go off to work and, it's InmateCA again. :rocker:

I'll tell ya what p'd me off. Jean Cesares (sp?) interviewed Mason. I didn't watch because I'm not interested in any of the bull the defense attorneys have to say. But I did see a highlight in which Mason said "the jury said she didn't do it".

Cesares should have jumped on that answer, because that's not what the jury said. Their verdict reflects that they didn't think the state proved murder.

She should come live with me. Then I'll leave my checkbook on the counter and let her watch me hide 400 bucks. Turn on the 'nanny cam' go off to work and, it's InmateCA again. :rocker:

That's funny, but it also rings true...I think people will try to set her up... people could harm her and know it's her shonky word against theirs...people will act as if they're her friends and then sell their stories...she will be coming out of jail severely institutionalized and along with the stress of that transition she won't be able to relax for a second. I think she will look back longingly on her peaceful days in the county jail, with no family to deal with, no general public to deal with, all her needs met, and only calm, neutral, professional people around her, guarding her, feeding and housing her, defending her. Whether she knew it or not, those were her salad days. And now they are over.

BBM.

I would love it if Casey rec'd any type of punishment here on Earth. But the above will only hold true if she stays in this country. She's not a household name in other countries. And I think she could largely go unnoticed if she fled to another country, which I think is her plan.

I agree she might not be recognized as much or as often in a foreign country, but the problem is she's a mooch. Any money she gets will run through her hands like water. She will then write hot checks, and get arrested. Casey in a foreign jail where she's guilty until proven innocent? I like that!

'Disgusting.'

First word of a text message I received from New Zealand less than an hour after the verdict. The person who sent it went into work and her co-workers were livid. Have no fear, she is internationally despised.

Of course she will not go home. She has no practical use for her parents/brother any more.
When she will get some money, she might become like Joran Vandersloot, wandering the globe. The money will run out eventually and you can fill in the rest. I do not think that Baez and cohorts will be able to control her. She will do as she pleases once she is "in the money" and make many fateful decisions.

Funny, I was just thinking of JVS and his father, Paulus.

How very much like CA Joran's well-connected daddy was...

Didn't take long for Karma to catch up with either of them, now did it? :)

How much you wanna bet Casey will go home? She will go home to get her clothes, she will demand every last photo, and video of Caylee so that Cindy does not make any further money off of her. She will get Caylee's death certificate, and birth certificate, plus her ashes.

This could possibly be the day we see every last one of the Anthony's in jail.

Unless.....Baez thinks he can get all that stuff :crazy: I would pay to see him get through George.

This may be why KC is being sent to a special place they believe can help her.

Sorry to snip so much, LambChop. Where did you see or read that she was being sent to a particular place where she would receive help?

I presume it's a mental hospital, and they told her if she didn't go she was placing her life at risk.
jt

But another life was lost in the process. :(

Now that disturbs me. If I had to view those crime scene photos they'd have to put me on some meds. Some people can do that, I guess. If she detached herself early on it may take awhile before it sinks in. I think, too, this family is so, so disturbing that those jurors wanted to distance themselves as fast as they could from the whole matter. jmo

ITA and to think I was worried about the jurors needing counseling, enduring endless nightmares, having their lives turned upside down viewing and hearing graphic testimony. I was so wrong. Seems like the jurors lives are better now than before and they sleep just fine. Scary thought.

IMO

When she is out and in her new location, I think she will have more trouble just with media than the general public.

I really don't see your average person going up to her and risking getting arrested. The media, reporters etc will be clammering for statements.

Most citizens know if you act in a threatening manner to a citizen that is freely walking around, you'll get in trouble.

You never know who is out there. Maybe someone who thinks they'll be made a hero in their twisted mind if they off ICA.

Really, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. We have more than enough wackos in this country. Heck, we have had whackos in Congress. They're everywhere.

The Yorkie.

That dog is probably so sick of this family, and god love em, he was almost killed by being force fed chlorophyll bamboo leaves that turn into chloroform...

:woohoo:

makes me wonder what is buried/growing in their yard. oh yeah nothing grows back there.
BUT then again GA said the Yorkies were never sick.
I remember the new patio... and part of GA's Sidewalk, but I was not aware Lee had a portion of his sidewalk done as well.(guess they had extra cement)
cement bothers me when used during the time a person/body is missing!

Amy Huzeinga's wreck when she fell asleep at the wheel and all KC's dead x boyfriends.
And KC's ad almost had a stroke - was that June 12th?
GA buying a gun to go threaten the "boy" friends that are still living??? - not saying he'd use it but dang!
IMO it was GA that stopped her from marrying JG
Don't know if he got the gun back but he trailed Jesse until the end of August- then moved to Georgia... CA & GA never planned
on letting KC grow up! Alienate every person she brings around?:waitasec:
I mean seriously! What is going on here?
I'd be scared to date her...
heck I'd need to see a priest f she looked
at me and I'm not Catholic
I better start converting noe y'know just in case.

Interesting point, about the similarities between Casey's mom and Joran's dad.......both enablers to a dangerous degree, no?

Enabling parents everywhere should seriously take note.

LA said she lies for the sake of it, so I don't think she will stop being a con artist.

Completely agree. Her entire identity is wrapped up in believing that she's smarter than anyone else (and that notion was--again--reconfirmed for her last week) and won't be able to resist the challenge of proving it on a regular basis. I feel sure we will see her re-offend (perhaps in a very grand way) and will eventually become familiar with the inside of a courtroom once more. Not holding my breath that it will be right away, but I do feel sure that it WILL happen. Hopefully no one will have to lose their life in order for that to happen.

Completely agree. Her entire identity is wrapped up in believing that she's smarter than anyone else (and that notion was--again--reconfirmed for her last week) and won't be able to resist the challenge of proving it on a regular basis. I feel sure we will see her re-offend (perhaps in a very grand way) and will eventually become familiar with the inside of a courtroom once more. Not holding my breath that it will be right away, but I do feel sure that it WILL happen. Hopefully no one will have to lose their life in order for that to happen.

I agree that she ends up back in a cell. Hopefully not due to killing another baby. I also think ICA runs the risk of being killed by lying to the wrong person. The people she will now hang with will be as scummy as she is.

Sorry to snip so much, LambChop. Where did you see or read that she was being sent to a particular place where she would receive help?

I presume it's a mental hospital, and they told her if she didn't go she was placing her life at risk.
jt

CM was talking about it in his interview. Let me see if I can find it.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...10549#43710549 Link won't work here. It's on page 23, post 558 (I think)

I agree that she ends up back in a cell. Hopefully not due to killing another baby. I also think ICA runs the risk of being killed by lying to the wrong person. The people she will now hang with will be as scummy as she is.

You know, your post makes me wonder if she's only 'got it in her' to kill children, or if adults who 'get in the way' are vulnerable, too. I somehow see her finding it a lot easier to kill the defenseless (e.g., inconvenient child, elderly relative or neighbor, etc.) than getting into any kind of violent struggle with an able bodied adult. If so, her grandparents, et.al. had better beware.

Just thinking out loud. And yes, just my opinion.

You know, your post makes me wonder if she's only 'got it in her' to kill children, or if adults who 'get in the way' are vulnerable, too. I somehow see her finding it a lot easier to kill the defenseless (e.g., inconvenient child, elderly relative or neighbor, etc.) than getting into any kind of violent struggle with an able bodied adult. If so, her grandparents, et.al. had better beware.

Just thinking out loud. And yes, just my opinion.

I think the grandmother let it be known her home was off limits. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member