2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't read the article, but I'm gonna' ask anyway.

If in disguise, then how will she get to do paid interviews? No one will want to read something, that could be edited by the company or interpreted by the writer. :crazy:

ETA: Okay, I read it now. No way is the Government going to fork over new i.d., new birth certificate, new ss card, etc... to continue helping KC and lying. Nope. She may get fake i.d.s but, hey, there is another charge for another trip to jail.

Copy of my post in the Presser with Investigators thread.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28514674/detail.html
Jail managers said that when Casey is released, there will be heavy security handled by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the jail's special response SWAT team. The jail could transfer Casey to another secure location before Sunday, and then release her from there.
"The release date is firm. As to how we will release her, that is still being worked upon. But we're going to release her in such as way as to protect her and the public from any harm that might come from this release," said jail spokesperson Allen Moore

This is the part that really p!sses me off! She should be released EXACTLY the same way any other inmate (check forger, drunk, shoplifter, etc.) is released. There is no excuse to give her any special privileges, ANYMORE! Just have her fill out the release forms, hand her her stupid football jersey, jeans, flip-flops, and white sunglasses (actually, Amy's b/c she bought those things with $$ stolen from Amy), give her her box of Caylee pictures, her bible and all her love letters and her $40 from her jail account and say "Good Riddance, you are free to leave."

I should start a poll- how long do you think it will be before someone locates ICA? I'd say a week or less...

I should start a poll- how long do you think it will be before someone locates ICA? I'd say a week or less...

I agree. TMZ, the Enquirer, the Globe...somebody will track her down. And quickly.

Don't be surprised if she turns up in Brazil or Argentina ... look at all of the Nazi war criminals who lived in secrecy down there after WWII.

This is the part that really p!sses me off! She should be released EXACTLY the same way any other inmate (check forger, drunk, shoplifter, etc.) is released. There is no excuse to give her any special privileges, ANYMORE! Just have her fill out the release forms, hand her her stupid football jersey, jeans, flip-flops, and white sunglasses (actually, Amy's b/c she bought those things with $$ stolen from Amy), give her her box of Caylee pictures, her bible and all her love letters and her $40 from her jail account and say "Good Riddance, you are free to leave."

This is beyond frustrating, she should get NO special treatment. WHY on earth is she ALWAYS being protected? Who in that family sold their soul to the devil? I am so disgusted by everyone banding around Casey to shield her from harm. No one bothered to do that with Caylee.

I have no doubt she'll be found over and over again, anytime she tries to hide, someone will out her location. I think she'll be on the move for quite a while before she can settle down in any one area. It's going to be a game of hot potato for her handlers. At some point whoever is kenneling her will get sick of the constant hounding and threats and they'll have to pass her off to the next willing party.

She can wear all the disguises she wants, her evil hound face is still recognizable. All you have to do if you suspect you see her in public, is watch how long she can go without checking out her reflection or stroking her hair.

Unfortunately, it's going to be "Casey Anthony Watch" for some time to come.

HLN on ticker just said she may go to Puerto Rico where Jo$e has family.

This is beyond frustrating, she should get NO special treatment. WHY on earth is she ALWAYS being protected? Who in that family sold their soul to the devil? I am so disgusted by everyone banding around Casey to shield her from harm. No one bothered to do that with Caylee.

I guess it was JVM last night who said she had inside information that Casey will be "spirited away" in the middle of the night with as many as 8 - 10 SUVs with darkened windows so you can't see her. And then she could be taken to the airport to board a private plane.

A private plane? I just saw a story the other day that said the costs of even a "cheap" private plane is something like $7,000 an hour. :banghead:

Well, yay, so then once again - Casey gets what she wants. I've never witnessed the universe being so benevolent to such a vile creature before. In time, Casey, in time...

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa

I have no doubt she'll be found over and over again, anytime she tries to hide, someone will out her location. I think she'll be on the move for quite a while before she can settle down in any one area. It's going to be a game of hot potato for her handlers. At some point whoever is kenneling her will get sick of the constant hounding and threats and they'll have to pass her off to the next willing party.

She can wear all the disguises she wants, her evil hound face is still recognizable. All you have to do if you suspect you see her in public, is watch how long she can go without checking out her reflection or stroking her hair.

Unfortunately, it's going to be "Casey Anthony Watch" for some time to come.

Which means MY TAX DOLLARS are going to continue to support these people and frankly that P!SSES ME OFF.

Jose's family better lock up the silver. And hide the children...Just sayin'.

At some point whoever is kenneling her will get sick of the constant hounding and threats and they'll have to pass her off to the next willing party.

Respectfully snipped

They will get tired of KC long before the public hounding gets to them. :floorlaugh:

I guess it was JVM last night who said she had inside information that Casey will be "spirited away" in the middle of the night with as many as 8 - 10 SUVs with darkened windows so you can't see her. And then she could be taken to the airport to board a private plane.

A private plane? I just saw a story the other day that said the costs of even a "cheap" private plane is something like $7,000 an hour. :banghead:

OFGS! Can they possibly reward her anymore for murder? Kill your kid and become an instant media sensation with private jets, security and God only knows what else.
This is making murder look like a very lucrative life choice.

I agree. TMZ, the Enquirer, the Globe...somebody will track her down. And quickly.
I can't stand TMZ but for once I'd like to see them hound her like they do celebrities.

I can't stand TMZ but for once I'd like to see them hound her like they do celebrities.

I agree with the idea, but the only problem is she will LOVE it! Being hounded by a celebrity gossip show like that? Part of her dream life. Let's face it and prepare ourselves. At least for a while it may seem like Casey is getting the life she's always wanted. As she said in her journal "I hope the end justifies the means".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member