2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that JB will let CA and GA know where their devil Daughter is?

Probably not, but that won't stop Cindy from trying to locate Casey. If she suspects that Casey is in Puerto Rico, Cindy will get on a plane and try to find her. jmo

Do you think that JB will let CA and GA know where their devil Daughter is?

They have all along been privy to everything the defense does, this won't be any different.
Good thing is no one can keep a secret like this for long. Tabloids will be offering beaucoup $$$ for a photo of ICA and whoever outs her will be rich before she is....:innocent:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/1...o-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/

snipped from the above article
The verdict touched off a wave of national outrage and the paper reported the unidentified source said she believes, "Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there."

Casey will soon realize the amount of hatred obviously. No desguise will help her. I dont believe she will be leaving the country neither, she has no passport no Valid Id. And many people outside of the USA know of her also.

Probably not, but that won't stop Cindy from trying to locate Casey. If she suspects that Casey is in Puerto Rico, Cindy will get on a plane and try to find her. jmo

If she gets out on the 17th and has ZG depo on the 19th she won't be going far!

JVM and MG on HLN said a few minutes ago that they wouldn't be surprised if Casey ends up in Puerto Rico because that's where Baez is from originally and that Casey missed out on her opportunity to go there and went on a shopping spree instead. :rolleyes: From PR, she could end up anywhere in the Caribbean. I'll be on the lookout for her in Aruba next January :D

They have all along been privy to everything the defense does, this won't be any different.
Good thing is no one can keep a secret like this for long. Tabloids will be offering beaucoup $$$ for a photo of ICA and whoever outs her will be rich before she is....:innocent:

I agree. Unless she ends up in some Third World country she will eventually be spotted. She won't be able to have very much freedom for long.

If she gets out on the 17th and has ZG depo on the 19th she won't be going far!

If she's in PR, she won't really have left the country ;) I don't think the depo is going to happen. jmo

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/1...o-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/

snipped from the above article
The verdict touched off a wave of national outrage and the paper reported the unidentified source said she believes, "Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there."

Casey will soon realize the amount of hatred obviously. No desguise will help her. I dont believe she will be leaving the country neither, she has no passport no Valid Id. And many people outside of the USA know of her also.

Maybe JB took care of getting her a passport and getting her driver's license reinstated. This could have been done months ago just to be prepared for that one chance in a million of acquittal.

JVM and MG on HLN said a few minutes ago that they wouldn't be surprised if Casey ends up in Puerto Rico because that's where Baez is from originally and that Casey missed out on her opportunity to go there and went on a shopping spree instead. :rolleyes: From PR, she could end up anywhere in the Caribbean. I'll be on the lookout for her in Aruba next January :D

Puerto Rico and US Virgin islands - US territories - are the only places she can go to in the Caribbean without a passport.
Even then she will need a current State issued ID - driving license or such, with photo if she wants to fly without passport.

Puerto Rico and US Virgin islands - US territories - are the only places she can go to in the Caribbean without a passport.
Even then she will need a current State issued ID - driving license or such, with photo if she wants to fly without passport.
I'm sure she still has her driver's license ... even if it expired, while she was in jail, the renewal could have been done by mail.

I'm sure she still has her driver's license ... even if it expired, while she was in jail, the renewal could have been done by mail.

HA! I remember one of George's letters to her mentioned something about her driver's license renewal had come in the mail. We all laughed about that then. Wonder if he coughed up the money to renew it?

If she's in PR, she won't really have left the country ;) I don't think the depo is going to happen. jmo

I asked AZLawyer what happens if ICA doesn't show up to do the depo?
She said JM can get a civil arrest warrant.
I'd like to see that ...:great:

I'm telling you Casey will have a motorcade to the airport and will be on a private jet when she's finally released. Casey will get the total celebrity treatment. And will enjoy a vacation of her dreams!

I still feel like I'm in the twilight zone where everything is backwards. How is it possible to live in a universe where a woman can lie, steal, and murder at will and is rewarded with unlimited celebrity treatment with millions of dollars and trips on a private jet???? How is this even possible??

It makes me think that the devil himself is starting to take over and he's allowing his little vile evil soldiers who do his bidding to be rewarded for their evil deeds. What the heck is happening to this world??

How is it possible for 12 people to listen to the same testimony and evidence I did for over 30+ days and come away thinking that Casey is innocent???

It's like the world is all backwards.

I truly feel like I'm in the twilight zone!
I feel like we have all been stepped on by Casey Anthony, crap has been rubed in our faces and she gets to go free to murder again. But the sadest part of all Is Baby Caylee has been stepped on again.

Don't you have to get your photo taken at the DMV to renew your license in Fla?

I agree. TMZ, the Enquirer, the Globe...somebody will track her down. And quickly.

Hubby predicts she will hit nearest club and par-tay her a## off:floorlaugh:
I dont because if she did she;d be in danger but gawd imagine what a
rock star (in her head) she would think she is if the Enquirer, Globe etc
people showed up? '

I really think the world has gone nuts when people like her are offered big $$$ for books, movies, etc:sick:

I'm sure that the DT has already made these arrangements so that Casey can travel as soon as she's out of jail, and if she's on a private plane, she could fly just about anywhere.

Don't you have to get your photo taken at the DMV to renew your license in Fla?

In Michigan, you can renew your driver's license - including photo - online or by mail. No need to go to the Secretary of State office any more. I've had the same photo on my DL for almost 10 years.

I guess it was JVM last night who said she had inside information that Casey will be "spirited away" in the middle of the night with as many as 8 - 10 SUVs with darkened windows so you can't see her. And then she could be taken to the airport to board a private plane.

A private plane? I just saw a story the other day that said the costs of even a "cheap" private plane is something like $7,000 an hour. :banghead:

Now, OJ could afford this but how in the heck or who in the heck is paying for THIS?
I forgot, alot of people were mad at OJ at the time, did he leave the jail he was in in such secreccy? I cant remember!
I just remember at the time, thanks to the Goldmans suit he couldnt profit from any books, etc :)
Who will bring a suit on Caylees behalf? I hate the thought of money being made off of little Caylees death:(

HLN on ticker just said she may go to Puerto Rico where Jo$e has family.

:banghead: If they think she's not going to be recognized here they are so wrong, the media here has already talked about those rumors and people have seen her face plus a lot of people have followed the case through HLN and the web. However, JVM mentioned the two islands of the coast of PR and that would be a good hideout, but I don't think she would " enjoy" living there (very isolated environment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801