2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she will eventually go home. Cindy is the only one that will put up with her and would probably baby her.

In Michigan, you can renew your driver's license - including photo - online or by mail. No need to go to the Secretary of State office any more. I've had the same photo on my DL for almost 10 years.

In Texas, if it expires for more than a year, one has take his/her birth certificate, proof of insurance, etc. to the driver's license bureau and retake the driving test. Let's hope that's how it works in FL and George didn't renew it for her.

I believe she will eventually go home. Cindy is the only one that will put up with her.
No way will she go home ... none of her original "friends" want anything to do with her and her safety could be in jeopardy here. The most likely scenario to me is Cindy/George divorce, Cindy moves to where ICA is to protect her (I'm guessing out west somewhere), and Lee/Mallory get out of Orlando to avoid the "baby killer" guilt by association claims.

I believe she will eventually go home. Cindy is the only one that will put up with her.

I'm sure she will head home when the $$$ run out.. or when the defense team gets tired of babysitting her. Cindy is more experienced in cleaning up her "messes" ..

Does anyone besides me think Jerry Rivers will help his buddy Jose sneak FCA off to some hideaway until the heat dies down?

What happens to all the lawsuits etc if MCA goes overseas or into Canada???

I'm sure she will head home when the $$$ run out.. or when the defense team gets tired of babysitting her. Cindy is more experienced in cleaning up her "messes" ..

Oh yes it will definitely be after they milk their cow.

Does anyone besides me think Jerry Rivers will help his buddy Jose sneak FCA off to some hideaway until the heat dies down?

Well, according to MSM, she is probably going to be whisked away by private plane (just like Paris Hilton, but at the expense of the taxpayers of Florida) to Puerto Rico, because the 6 time felon cannot get a passport...and we know that JB has family there. YAY! KC finally gets that PR vacation that she wanted! :banghead:

Well, according to MSM, she is probably going to be whisked away by private plane (just like Paris Hilton, but at the expense of the taxpayers of Florida) to Puerto Rico, because the 6 time felon cannot get a passport...and we know that JB has family there. YAY! KC finally gets that PR vacation that she wanted! :banghead:

I am sure JB is ready for a vacation with his wife they will just take KC along.
Wonder who will leave PR first JB's wife or KC.
Do you think other countries that have followed this case will pay for interviews??

I am sure JB is ready for a vacation with his wife they will just take KC along.
Do you think other countries that have followed this case will pay for interviews??

Does JB have children with his current wife?

If so, and she leaves PR first, he'd better pay his child support this time. :)

If ICA goes to PR, I hope someone finds out fairly soon what area she is in.

I will be there on my honeymoon 10/16-10/22. I just informed future hubby that we will be on ICA watch. He was less than thrilled. LOL

I've told him all along... Love me - love my cases! And he's ok with that!

Jerry has Puerto Rican roots and connections, as well. And a lot more money than JB.

I don't believe the taxpayers of FL will be paying for the private jet.

What happens to all the lawsuits etc if MCA goes overseas or into Canada???

She would need a Passport, which she cannot obtain. There is a substantial amount owed to the IRS, in addition to the jurisdiction where her trial was held. She is also a convicted felon. :waitasec:

If ICA goes to PR, I hope someone finds out fairly soon what area she is in.

I will be there on my honeymoon 10/16-10/22. I just informed future hubby that we will be on ICA watch. He was less than thrilled. LOL

I've told him all along... Love me - love my cases! And he's ok with that!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! DH and I will be on the lookout for Casey in Aruba when we're there in January.

I believe they have a young child. I remember seeing a detective's notes about Casey being upset when she found out JB's wife was pregnant.

From what I have read (no I don't have a link) I think that JB's current wife just had a baby. Like right before the trial began. Maybe someone can help out with this? Unless I am crazy...LOL? :seeya:

JB was jetting off somewhere with his wife just this morning - video of him taken there - and a quick interview with the kiosk guy to say he bought the very cheapest ear buds for video watching when his wife wanted the expensive ones. The guy in the kiosk said Baez should have bought the pink ones - lol.

She would need a Passport, which she cannot obtain. There is a substantial amount owed to the IRS, in addition to the jurisdiction where her trial was held. She is also a convicted felon. :waitasec:

PR is US territory, no passport required. You need a license to board the plane though. jmo

I have been watching the $4,000+ assessment on her account - thinking no payment would be made because the DT wold be appealing it in order to deay the deposition in the ZG case. I was just checking one last time today and it appears that someone has mailed in a $30 payment. Weird. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71