Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^

OMG... I am just gobsmacked. Like you, I feel like we are in 'bizarro world', where not only was justice NOT DONE in this case, but ICA gets to be a big star! I swear, this is a sign of the impending apocalypse! :banghead::pullhair::anguish::beamup:

I too am in total disbelief!!! I just can't understand any of this.
17 jurors, not 12. 17 jurors were totally fooled by that ridiculous OS.
An OS that made no sense, was full of holes, as dramatic as KC's lies & they all believed it. Not only that but now they think George murdered Caylee.
Are all these jurors Baez & Geroldo's friends cause nothing else makes any sense.

Just heard it. LE is looking into allegations of jury tampering!

I have been watching the $4,000+ assessment on her account - thinking no payment would be made because the DT wold be appealing it in order to deay the deposition in the ZG case. I was just checking one last time today and it appears that someone has mailed in a $30 payment. Weird. :innocent:

WOW!! Lot's of sicko's out there!

Where did you hear it? Are you sure it wasn't witness tampering not jury tampering? TY.

It was on WBTV out of Charlotte, NC. I would have sworn he said JURY tampering and I'm still not sure he didn't. Online they have a written article out of Fla that said witness tampering.

I thought I heard him say:
"Authorities were looking into allegations of jury tampering in the Casey Anthony's murder trial."

That was all that was said. Possibly I heard it wrong or he said it wrong.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15068565/casey-anthonys-mother-could-face-perjury-charges

It was on WBTV out of Charlotte, NC. I would have sworn he said JURY tampering and I'm still not sure he didn't. Online they have a written article out of Fla that said witness tampering.

I thought I heard him say:
"Authorities were looking into allegations of jury tampering in the Casey Anthony's murder trial."

That was all that was said. Possibly I heard it wrong or he said it wrong.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15068565/casey-anthonys-mother-could-face-perjury-charges

Allen says they're investigating a case of witness tampering.by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 12:53 PM

not the jury

ITA ... she's had no use for either of them since she's was in jail and trying to get them to bond her out so she could "help look for Caylee" ... we all know how much "help" she ended up giving ...

She was very angry with Cindy for calling 911 and blames her for her arrest and then George for not lying for her at the grand jury ...

IMO, she's been done with them once she was indicted ... not taking their visits and for the most part not even looking at them in court ....

I find it interesting that she won't take a visit from Cindy when the state can't use anything she says now about Caylee's murder against her ... which was supposedly the concern with video visits in the first place ...

They dont have to talk about anything case related...how about just a good old visit as in just came to see you and chat?
Obviously CA wants to see her, it seems like a slap in the face. I dont see why CA keeps taking it. :waitasec:

Puerto Rico and US Virgin islands - US territories - are the only places she can go to in the Caribbean without a passport.
Even then she will need a current State issued ID - driving license or such, with photo if she wants to fly without passport.

Will a mug shot do? She has several of those. :great:

Convicted felons NOT coming to Canada!!!! :maddening: :maddening: :maddening: :maddening:

From my random googling, it seems Canada doesn't even want folks if they have a misdemeanor, unless they fill out special paperwork. Too bad you can't kick Karla Homolka out, though (to, like, Syberia:) )

That's correct. I never knew you could serve probation while in jail but she did. When she gets out she is totally free.

HOW does one serve probation while in jail??? Probation is supposed to be a period of time where you prove you can live in society without breaking rules, getting in trouble, etc. It's supposed to test a person's ability to live by society's rules while avoiding society's temptations. I fail to understand the reasoning behind a person serving their probation while they are in jail!

This all just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

HHJP should not have sentenced Casey to jail time for the lying convictions.

He should have sentenced her to one year probation on EACH of the four charges...i.e., four years probation, plus the fines.

I doubt Casey could do four years on probation--real probation, not the bizarro world kind that's served in jail.

onvicted felons NOT coming to Canada!!!!

She's not welcome in Aus either. We accept enough riff-raff, we're positively bursting at the seams with questionable characters already. If she arrived on a boat illegally then I guess she'll probably stay (grrrr to our government). Then again, I can't imagine Casey arriving on a jam packed boat ... her hair would get messy. :floorlaugh:

HOW does one serve probation while in jail??? Probation is supposed to be a period of time where you prove you can live in society without breaking rules, getting in trouble, etc. It's supposed to test a person's ability to live by society's rules while avoiding society's temptations. I fail to understand the reasoning behind a person serving their probation while they are in jail!

This all just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

I actually heard this explained, from a fairly reliable source, although now I can not remember who... But they said that JP could actually have added probation at sentencing , to be
applied when she was released, but it seems like it was "overlooked" at the time of sentencing.....If its true, I would say that would be JP's only mistake in this trial....well, that and not pummeling baez :innocent:

I have a question. If ECA moves to California, which has a 3 strike law, do her previous felony convictions count as one or more strikes, or any? I'm not sure whether the 3 strikes applies all felonies or just some, or whether felony convictions from another state would count.

Just trying to think of another Bella Vita thwart, I devote part of every day to this enterprise.

I too am in total disbelief!!! I just can't understand any of this.
17 jurors, not 12. 17 jurors were totally fooled by that ridiculous OS.
An OS that made no sense, was full of holes, as dramatic as KC's lies & they all believed it. Not only that but now they think George murdered Caylee.
Are all these jurors Baez & Geroldo's friends cause nothing else makes any sense.

The jury had been primed before they were sworn in. Remember Anne Fennel and all her in depth questioning and suggesting sexual abuse. They tried the case in Voir Dire. After JB OS, they got hooked because the seed had been planted.

The jury had been primed before they were sworn in. Remember Anne Fennel and all her in depth questioning and suggesting sexual abuse. They tried the case in Voir Dire. After JB OS, they got hooked because this was brought up each and every time to them previously. It was as if they were almost brainwashed.

But do you think that the State just slept through jury selection? I don't understand how they could have allowed such a jury to be seated, if it was obvious (which I did not think it was) that they were pro-defense all along.

But do you think that the State just slept through jury selection? I don't understand how they could have allowed such a jury to be seated, if it was obvious (which I did not think it was) that they were pro-defense all along.

It is very easy to tell with pretty good accuracy which way they are likely to go. If you have the voting records, occupation and where they live, you can get close.

I think the problem here is that the State thought no matter what, the truth would prevail and any obstacle would be overcome with 31 days, decomp and a shovel. Who wouldn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member