2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a dysfunctional emotional tie between ICA and CA that will not be broken.

she might not go home right now. but when the money dries up and the DT drops her, and she is alone on earth, the most hated woman, she'll go back. after all, CA is the only one who accepts what she's done :) (discounting a few from pinellas county and I'd bet my house they dont plan to hang out with ICA)

She knows how to live without a job (I mean a real job). However, who believes that she did not make money :waitasec: I think she will make more money doing the same thing.

I remember reading somewhere that a lipreader detected DCS was saying something to KC before sentencing about "a window or aisle seat". So, I assume they (the dt) have plans for KC to go get some "therapeutic" R&R and get a makeover and at some point come out and present her "victim" story of years of abuse after a "cooling off" period for the outraged public has gone by.:maddening:
The dt know now, even if they didn't know before, that the public is not ready to swallow KC's version of events (even if HLN is)! It's way to soon. However, they have a plan-I'm sure. Probably will say she needs time to grieve and get her head on straight and at the proper time (meaning the right $ amount) the newly restored, rehabbed, and emotionally recovered Casey Anthony will debut!:dramaqueen:
Will she ever get back with her folks? IMO Not unless or until she winds up back incarcerated and needs funds for her commissary account again!:fence:

She knows how to live without a job (I mean a real job). However, who believes that she did not make money :waitasec: I think she will make more money doing the same thing.

what, by stealing it? ITA and ask you this: who will put up with it like CA did/will? it just proves my point.

Maybe she'll go to college and become a chemist!

Maybe she'd do well also to get a personal taster. What with room-service and all. I am halfway serious. The vengeful mob might get that creative.

The grand jury indicted her for murder, based on George's testimony. If not for his testimony, she probably would not have been indicted. So, in her way I think she came up with the "abuse" to get back at him. She is blaming him for her own actions.

ETA: She hates her parents more than she loved Caylee. :banghead:

If you think about it...you really only heard about the "abuse" AFTER the indictment...so it was spiteful and full of revenge....

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

Kimster - I think you are right. Also remember the car that was sold, and Casey was to deposit the money in the bank for her parents, but she didn't. IIRC she told Cindy she did and then tried to blame the missing money on GA. Casey even had a deposit slip. I think it was about $4,000. I think this is when things really started to go bad for Casey.

And I 100% agree that Cindy & GA were always at odds on how best to deal with Casey.

Salem

GA was not as kid-gloved in his approach with her as CA was. I think it ticked ICA off to no end. And THEN! His not lying for her in front of the grand jury! How dare he not!!
That was the end right there IMO, she was done with her father, save for some revenge.

In any event: I have to research if she will remain in any way under jurisdiction of the court and that meaning she'd have to remain in Orange County.
Maybe Mason will move there and set up house with her.
Or the DT will stick her in a plush hotel where they'll post guards and she'll be hounded by press and public alike. And she'll be a prisoner there and will have to keep her curtains shut all day.

The place where they hide her will leak out within 2 days. It will be the hottest thing going to find where she is, and some tenacious folks will not rest till they've found out, I'd wager. i really think she'll have no life, plummet in "poor, pitiful me"- gloom, and then subsequently take her rage out on her caretakers.
It'll be wild. :crazy:

hmmm...Because of GA Casey met a bevy of low lives, and CA blames GA for it all.
KC however does not see GA as helping her out – she sees it as he owes it to her.
She could never say that - because she too - has been silenced by fear.

THE REAL CASE WAS NEVER HEARD.

I BELIEVE that Caylees demise was similar to Shaniya Davis. :(:(:(

I did hear the LE in front of court on tv say that she has served her time, once released this coming week she is not on probation, she is free to travel. Its over

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

I agree with you. I think that CA felt she knew how to do it better. I swear I know people like this so in my mind I feel like I have these people figured out. LOL .

I think there were things that CA would not tell GA because she wanted to handle it her way. Those things could have been the "smaller ones" like maybe failing a class or coming home late from curfew. The others and bigger ones she maybe would tell GA and as things moved forward she would take it from there. GA probably was finished a long time ago and would have had her out of the house.

I think that is ICA problem too. Dad wasn't gonna put up with it anymore. He did. He's up on the stand and not going to let ICA lie or hide anymore.
I think also ICA does not want to be home because she will be looking at the truth. She knows eventually the topic will be Caylee and what happened.

Just because CA lied on the stand doesn't mean she too believes her lies and ICA has figured that one out. My parents may lie or tell mistruths as a Anthony family member calls them, but now they really know that I knew Caylee was dead. It wasn't about making me look like I didn't do the searches because those mean ole police didn't like me. It's about they know I threw them under the bus and now they are gonna want answers.

Plus--- people probably believe my terrible dad molested me and if I went home they wouldn't feel sorry for me anymore.

sigh...
Eventually I think, CA and ICA will be secretly talking again.

CA will have to up her meds when KC is released and refuses to be with her.

Translation, "She might, but look the other way".

I have a hard time believing she'll want to get any treatment. For one thing, she's a sociopath and doesn't think she needs help, IMO. And she's been in jail for 3 years. She probably wants to get out of anyone's clutches and go party!

I think she will go where they take her (for treatment) and it will be similar to One-Hour-Photo or One-Day-Paint, One-Day-Cure

Thats about all she will be able to tolerate. At some point even the DT will admit they have no control over her and they'll wash their hands (if they are not on some missing persons poster by then)

Thoughts?
I think right now, at this moment, Casey's motive against GA would be that he clearly seemed non-supportive of her in the last weeks of the trial. Clearly was holding her accountable and seemed to have no desire to cover for her, in any sense.

The grand jury indicted her for murder, based on George's testimony. If not for his testimony, she probably would not have been indicted. So, in her way I think she came up with the "abuse" to get back at him. She is blaming him for her own actions.

ETA: She hates her parents more than she loved Caylee. :banghead:

Of course she is but it really chaps my hide that CM had to throw in the, 'can you blame her?' which just reinforces the idea that she SHOULDN'T have to be accountable for her own actions. I swear this DT pees me off almost as much as FCA does. :banghead: They are as unethical a group as I have ever seen, and I hope they all get what's coming to them. :twocents::twocents:

Reposting my thought since the other thread closed:

I do believe KC is already out of jail. The reason it still shows she is in custody is because I believe they snuck her out of jail on Thurs night and wisked her away to a safe house to stay until 7/17. Didn't OCSD make a statement that she would be released from somewhere in town, making it sound like it wouldn't be from the jail? That is why she didn't see Cindy last night, because she isn't there.... JMHO

I do not think she will go back to CA and GA house... ever... if they let her, then I am completely finished feeling any sympathy towards them at all. They will get what they deserve.

I'm not the least bit surprised that Casey will not be returning home to her parents. She is an adult and doesn't need to have Cindy controlling her every move and thought any more. After watching Mrs. Anthony in action over the last three years, it was more than obvious that she has major control issues and has tried to manage every aspect of Casey's life. Once Casey has done a couple of interviews, she will have enough money to move wherever she wants and will be free to do as she pleases. Cindy isn't in charge any more, and she will have to learn to live with this. jmo

But her getting treatment, for what, I wonder? Didn't 3 court appointed psychologist say she was okay to go on with the trial? CM is a liar.

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony's future. "She won't be going home to her family, that is a guarantee," Mason told WOFL's Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn't wanted to talk to her family for a long time. "She hasn't wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury," Mason said. "Can't blame her. " <snipped>
:

Respectfully snipped and RBBM:

According to Mason, GA testified AGAINST FCA during the GJ Hearings.

My question is how does Mason know this since he was not allowed in at the Grand Jury hearing and the records are SEALED ?

WHO told Mason this ? I remember during the trial the DT had Judge Perry review GA's Grand Jury testimony to see if GA had changed any of his statements on the stand.

Too bad we will NEVER see the Grand Jury testimony of GA ...

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member