2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great post! I love your ideas! I will do the same. I really like your idea about turning the magazines around LOL

I haven't actually seen any magazines out about it yet? Has anyone? I better check the local drugstore and get busy turning....:rocker:

This bears repeating...I am so glad I have a place to come where others feel like I do right now.....It comes and goes now but I am still struggling with the verdict..it just hits me like a ton of bricks every so often...I still cannot believe it :(

YEP! I know exactly how you feel. I can be doing really fine, and then all of a sudden it just hits me, I have to stop and remember what a wonderful person posted about Caylee. This person wrote, Caylee is sitting on a rainbow, singing, kicking her leg, and every once in awhile Caylee will kick that pot of gold and knock out a few coins, so when I see a penny on the ground I will know it's from Caylee, and I will believe Caylee is at peace, and she is happy. I wish I could remember who wrote this, I'm sure I haven't written it as beautiful as he/she did, but these words have truley helped me. PEACE

ps I do believe in KARMA :)

I've seen her ranting about this theory of hers for a while now, and no one on these $$%$^ shows ever challenges her, even asks her where her "info" comes from. The hosts of these shows, JVM mainly for WM I think, are so irresponsible, if they are going to let their guests throw things like this out, they need to question them about their sources or facts. Obviously, what she is saying is very controversial and ear-catching and no doubt will draw in some believers, thinking that OC hid the real facts behind Caylee's death in order to prevent some exposure, or link to someone "important", for example.

On another note, can someone tell me what or who "Rosebud" is or what that means? I can't find a thread, and nothing when I google...thanks.

Did anyone ever answer this one for you? That's how Baez referred to CA during the late summer of 2008 - his pet name for her....:sick:

I haven't seen one story or article since the verdict-- I have not watched ANY ABC... I come here, where good hearts pass the news around. I appreciate you all so much! :blowkiss:

I haven't seen one story or article since the verdict-- I have not watched ANY ABC... I come here, where good hearts pass the news around. I appreciate you all so much! :blowkiss:

And back to you - :blowkiss: :therethere: oh faithful heart....

Well, to me it seemed like just yesterday, until I saw that dated video.

Wendy Murphy claims that Caylee was being pimped out by Casey in part of a child prostitution ring.

BBM: Sorry but she has really "lost it" ...

:abduction::abduction::abduction:

@bobkealing
bob kealing Later today on @WESH 2 and @WESH.com #CaseyAnthony attorney Lisabeth Fryer speaks out about her "baptism of fire."

Geez, that looks so old-fashioned. How old AM I??

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I must have been like 10 when that came out! :floorlaugh:
Can someone please tell me what Wendy Murphy is saying!!!?????:maddening:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I remember that song from when I was in high school ... 1979 ! I just checked it out !!

THANKS for the LAUGH ... we need to laugh !

:great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is very nice of Mr Cheney :rolleyes: but what exactly is he offering? When you call legal aid, isn't it always 'free of charge'/ So ....is Mr Mason offering to hunt up the phone number of Legal Aid for these jurors? Or is Mr Cheney offering to work for the jurors pro bono? :waitasec:
Maybe he's offering them a place to stay. It will be CM, Casey and the jurors. One big happy family.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/13/tot-moms-psych-speaks-to-nancy-grace/

Tot Mom's Psych Speaks to Nancy Grace

Tot mom wanted her psychologist to speak to Nancy Grace.

In an exclusive interview he explains why Casey lied and more.
July 13th, 2011

Dr.Krop--" Kc wanted me to talk you, signed a release---but I can't talk about "the incident", or the sexual abuse brought up in Opening Statements."

Sounds more like "KC wanted me to talk to you, signed a release --- but I can't talk about anything in relation to KC. Let's just sit and chat about the weather."

First of all, this is the Daily, uh um! :crazy:

Second of all, why would a woman admit being that cheap about herself. "one day he gave me a $250 JVC CD player" Lol! :loser:

Third, the used items that were saved???!!! :eek: I see a set up!!!
YES, absolutely. I loved Judge Perry, and this woman sounds like a floozy and a liar and she is just horrid.

George is supporting Caylee's Law! My hear just breaks for him.

George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...d2TCI_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

Respectfully snipped:

:waitasec: What about Justice for Caylee, George ?

This is just another "photo op" for George ! And watch out ... George and Cindy will be there "with bells on" giving appearances that they are responsible, blah blah blah ...

I am sorry ... but I do NOT believe anything that comes out of the mouth of an "Anthony" ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yeah, I noticed that they've denied signing with Casey Anthony on their facebook page but NOT Cindy Anthony. Guess they don't get there aren't enough "Cindy sympathizers" out there to make writing/selling a book very profitable, not to mention that they'll be boycotted just the same, including by myself.

Could you pm me with the name, is that allowed? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove