2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
63220022.jpg

"Every day of the trial, Amy Singer and her revolving team of at least five people scanned thousands of tweets, Facebook posts and messages from bloggers.

They read through tweets on WFTV.com, Orlando Sentinel's @OSCaseyAnthony Twitter feed and other local media sites, gauging opinions about defense and state attorneys, witness testimonies, evidence and especially the focal point of the trial — Casey Anthony.

Those opinions were presented to Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, who initially had his doubts about the social media tactic. Ultimately, Singer said, Baez would decide how and what he was willing to adjust in his trial strategy.

When public opinion on Twitter or Facebook changed dramatically, Singer said she made it clear to the defense that they needed to tweak their strategy."

Quoted from: Casey Anthony: How social media tweaked defense strategy

has anyone heard anything about the jurors names being released? It's been over 7 days...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ized-after-caylee-died-cheney-mason-says.html

Now Mason is saying KC compartmentalized and noone knows what happened after Caylee died. I thought they knew that George screamed at her and hid the body and Kronk moved it? What do they mean noone knows? This makes me so mad!!! Oh, and she didn't accept the death for a long time! Well, why didn't you have her speak up as soon as she did? And whats up with the duct tape? Why not just say that in your case and say KC must have put her daughter in the trunk in a fugue state? GMAB. No, they had to throw George and Kronk under the bus too!!! HEar that Civil case blogwatchers on the civil case team????

---a filing in "Family Court"---could be a different casey anthony of course.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case No. 2011-DR-011965-O
Case Type:Paternity
Date Filed: 07/13/2011

07/11/2011Petition For Paternity

07/11/2011Letter to the Clerk

07/13/2011Summons Issued
07/13/2011Civil Cover Sheet
07/13/2011Copy/Copies of Letter from the Clerk to Petitioner

07/13/2011Summons Issued

So now he wants to cash in on some of the money! Where was he when Caylee was alive?

07/13/2011Summons Issued

:applause: How many Casey Anthony's can there be in Orlando that don't know who impregnated them?

HLN reports that Baez is visiting Casey at the jail right now.

:applause: How many Casey Anthony's can there be in Orlando that don't know who impregnated them?

---------hilarious!

..this guy might be another "jackson" type-----just getting his 15 minutes, who knows with this crazy case..

HLN reports that Baez is visiting Casey at the jail right now.

JVM and MG are speculating that their is going to be an early release. How can that be legal? Guess they could move her into another jail. jmo

OMG! So everybody is cashing in on this precious childs' death. This is disgusting!:bricks:

If you buy a boat or a car or a house with the $$ you receive, everytime you look at it you'll remember you got it because you slept with a child murderer, and you profitted off it it!! :banghead: :bricks:

I KNEW it! I didn't like him AT ALL d/t bad vibes about him and even MY DOG barked at the tv screen!!! f rgtn5jgoh4vi9pa gfk;xcvvnzfkl dn <---computer profanity! :)

Please post...my inquiring mind wants to know :floorlaugh:

Sorry wrong initial and he had 3 little girls!
shucks. Found a Chris Lee Unberger in TX??

could that be the reason for cayLEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member