2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOh man ooh man if this could be true, if this Mrs mclean is indeed the other grandma, if she indeed would sue for wrongful death!!!!

Oh man oh man I am all jittery. And choked up.
Oh Caylee honey every day I think I am getting over your mother getting away with what she did to you and all the time I get proven wrong again. I want justice for you SO badly I cannot eat somedays and gnash my teeth.
It at least also drives me to advocate loudly for a lot of other stuff these days which is good, but still.

I hope your other grandma out there somewhere will come to your side now, sweetie!!

WOW does her son look/looked like Caylee............SERIOUSLY.....and the attny she has isn't some fly by night attny guys n gals!

Sorry wrong initial and he had 3 little girls!
shucks. Found a Chris Lee Unberger in TX??

could that be the reason for cayLEE

I saw the FB page but am not a member and couldn't go further with the search. I wonder if Caylee resembled his three girls, and what would his wife think about this?

Where in TX is this guy? Houston? Where Cindy has a distant relation. Hmm...

So now he wants to cash in on some of the money! Where was he when Caylee was alive?

From a previous post of mine:

Seems to me with Casey being Casey and manipulating people/events to her liking, Caylee's father may very well never have known he had a beautiful baby girl. Maybe he has seen the coverage but not come forward because he thought there was nothing to be gained other than unwanted publicity, and he thought her killer was going to be put away for a very long time, at a minimum.

Here's what I'm praying - that he, like so many people across the US and in other countries , is sickened and angered by this verdict. That he/anyone that thinks they may be Caylee's daddy come forward for a DNA test. Caylee's profile is already on file. That once he's shown to be the daddy, he sues Casey for wrongful death, parental alienation, and/or anything else that could possibly apply. I think she likely prevented him and Caylee from knowing each other. I can easily see it being a one night stand and him having to make it clear to Casey, that's all it was. She is bitter and when she finds out she's pregnant, she says screw him, and doesn't let him know. IMO perfectly possible given how she acts.

A la OJ, I hope Caylee's dad can make sure Casey never sees a dime of any profit from Caylee's death. I don't even care if it's just because he wants to cash in. I was thinking yesterday about how all of us felt so sickened and helpless about this travesty of justice. I was thinking, but what can we DO to make a difference. I wonder if we can put a bug in the media's ear to publicize a search for Caylee's dad. Or create a fund to help anyone who might be her dad to get a DNA test??? IDK. I just think he might be able to bring justice where the jury failed. (And yes, I believe they failed to use logic and reason, or to deliberate slowly through all that had been presented.)

I saw the FB page but am not a member and couldn't go further with the search. I wonder if Caylee resembled his three girls, and what would his wife think about this?

That man had the wrong middle initial! and yeah they all had dark hir and hazel eyes (it looked like)
The little one had HUGE eyes too...
but wrong initial
C L Umberger.... 23yo
http://www.myspace.com/umberger69- just a pic...

OMG Cindy's chewing on that cud to beat all!! Nice new jeep, nice saw they were buying. Wish I could afford all that. Maybe if my daugher were to...naw...couldn't live with myself.

They were buying a saw? I thought perhaps they were buying tools to disassemble that deadly swimming pool.:aktion1:

I don't personally agree with confronting GA, however I might have a choice comment or two or three for CA if I happened across her in a parking lot.

Hmmmmmm... GA doesn't work, CA is on disability. They almost foreclosed on their house, so their credit can't be topnotch, and yet they are driving, what looks like, a brand new Jeep. They must have paid cash for that?

JB was seen at the jail today, driving a white BMW convertible. He went through a foreclosure too??

And they say "Crime doesn't pay!"

Really????

From a previous post of mine:

Here's what I'm praying - that he, like so many people across the US and in other countries , is sickened and angered by this verdict. That he/anyone that thinks they may be Caylee's daddy come forward for a DNA test. Caylee's profile is already on file. That once he's shown to be the daddy, he sues Casey for wrongful death, parental alienation, and/or anything else that could possibly apply. I think she likely prevented him and Caylee from knowing each other. I can easily see it being a one night stand and him having to make it clear to Casey, that's all it was. She is bitter and when she finds out she's pregnant, she says screw him, and doesn't let him know. IMO perfectly possible given how she acts.

I can see a one nighter and she didn't even have contact info!
No way to tell him. The guy thinking hmmm... oh well, not wanting to come forward figuring she's in jail the rest of her life. He prob has friends dissing the bio-dad and when she got a NG verdict telling someone he thought it was him. There has to be some limit to the # of men she slept with "at the right time"

Especially if he was 2 years younger than her at the time! He'd have been 16?
or about 23 now?
maybe he isn't cashing in, maybe he is! In the name of justice for his daughter.
In light of what has transpired 2 weeks seems about right to go ahead and find out.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a "Lifetime" movie at some point...I mean this story is more interesting than anything they could come up with, except for the ending. But then again, the ending is a problem for Hollywood, as they don't like anything that can't be wrapped up at the end and this case sure wasn't.

Can someone explain how a movie deal works (like Lifetime)? I guess what Im ???? about is why would they have to pay ICA for the movie rights unless of course they want to do her version (which would one big lie). Am I correct? Did Diane Downs or Drew Peterson have to give the okay? Wasn't there a book out this year by a popular crime writer? Can't they just make a movie using her books version without key player consent? I mean I get making a movie about a hero (someone who make it through something horrible) and getting their okay and input but why would anybody want to make a movie based on what a known liar is saying and consenting to?

In a nutshell, LOL, can't they just make a movie without anyones consent (everything w/know was public record right?)

Thanks in advance!

It might be hard to prove that Casey knew who the father was and purposely did not let him know. JMO

---a filing in "Family Court"---could be a different casey anthony of course.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case No. 2011-DR-011965-O
Case Type:Paternity
Date Filed: 07/13/2011

07/11/2011Petition For Paternity

07/11/2011Letter to the Clerk

07/13/2011Summons Issued
07/13/2011Civil Cover Sheet
07/13/2011Copy/Copies of Letter from the Clerk to Petitioner

Great find! I checked the civil and criminal dockets today..now I have to add family court? :maddening: Why does the name sound familiar?

Can someone explain how a movie deal works (like Lifetime)? I guess what Im ???? about is why would they have to pay ICA for the movie rights unless of course they want to do her version (which would one big lie). Am I correct? Did Diane Downs or Drew Peterson have to give the okay? Wasn't there a book out this year by a popular crime writer? Can't they just make a movie using her books version without key player consent? I mean I get making a movie about a hero (someone who make it through something horrible) and getting their okay and input but why would anybody want to make a movie based on what a known liar is saying and consenting to?

In a nutshell, LOL, can't they just make a movie without anyones consent (everything w/know was public record right?)

Thanks in advance!

Right, they would not need to pay Casey anything unless they wanted her as a "consultant" or some such thing, in order to get access to any other images, etc...but more than likely a network life Lifetime would just do a "based on a true story" type-movie, which means it can be fictionalized to a certain degree.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ized-after-caylee-died-cheney-mason-says.html

Now Mason is saying KC compartmentalized and noone knows what happened after Caylee died. I thought they knew that George screamed at her and hid the body and Kronk moved it? What do they mean noone knows? This makes me so mad!!! Oh, and she didn't accept the death for a long time! Well, why didn't you have her speak up as soon as she did? And whats up with the duct tape? Why not just say that in your case and say KC must have put her daughter in the trunk in a fugue state? GMAB. No, they had to throw George and Kronk under the bus too!!! HEar that Civil case blogwatchers on the civil case team????

Ugh. Mason is such a sleaze. Just a couple days ago I read a quote that he never thought she was guilty. Talking Heads were saying he is well respected or distinguished (before he slammed them)?? How is that?!?! If this is any indication of his "distinguished career" we are all in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79