2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this video was interesting and telling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0MTrfTb-nE]‪Dorothy Clay Sims: How Not To Answer A Question! 7/13/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Reminded me of this answer by Cheney Mason.

‪Cheney Mason on whether Casey will live with him - YouTube

They know she's a killer sociopath and will be happy to to be rid of her as long as she's of no use to them.

Good morning!
Are we using this thread to talk about this morning's emergency 8 AM hearing??
:rollercoaster:

He can try but I don't think he'll get anything. I just posted what he said on HLN on another thread. He'll be suing for $200,000. He claims Casey told Baez that Caylee was dead before he offered to help. When he was asked how he knew that, he said someone at the jail overheard the conversation between Casey and Baez and told him. :innocent:

Wouldn't that be considered hearsay? He didn't hear it directly from JB or ICA.

Lenny said he is going to serve Casey next week with the lawsuit.

He said he is going to tell her lawyers they can accept the summons for her or he will just have his company go and find her. LOL LOL LOL

Came here this a.m., and this is the first thing I read!! Thanks for the comic relief!

Thank you for the info. Is this scheduled for today or the 19th? Thank you in advance.

The hearing is this morning coming up in one hour.

The original depo was scheduled for the 19th...we shall see how it goes.

The hearing is this morning coming up in one hour.

The original depo was scheduled for the 19th...we shall see how it goes.

Should be interesting! :rocker:

He can try but I don't think he'll get anything. I just posted what he said on HLN on another thread. He'll be suing for $200,000. He claims Casey told Baez that Caylee was dead before he offered to help. When he was asked how he knew that, he said someone at the jail overheard the conversation between Casey and Baez and told him. :innocent:

Padilla wasn't paid for his services?

Good morning!

wftv.com will be streaming the hearing live at 8:00

I was wondering about the streaming. I'd love to see it, but I don't see how they can demand it in a civil suit.

Didn't Morgan release video and transcripts of the other depositions they took?

I don't think they can stream the depo either, but he can and will if it happens post it on his website as he did the Anthonys.

Padilla wasn't paid for his services?

No. He did it for free. He also arranged for bailing her out because he wanted his people to get the "truth" out of her which never happened. All a publicity stunt that came back to bite him in the ___. I think LP is frustrated and angry that his stunt didn't go according to plan. He wanted to be the one to "out" Casey. It snowballed out of control and he continues to insert himself into this case when in reality he did nothing for Caylee, imo. :innocent:

I really hope there is SOME way to get her to talk!! If she gets to take the "fifth" on everything or the judge lets her wait to take the depo at a later time because of her "exhaustion" I swear, I'm just gonna give up!
Some guy here in FL just got 30 years for robbery because they found one drop of his blood in the person's house!! What a crazy world we live in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke