2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was previously convicted in August, 2001 for selling heroin. He served 8 1/2 years in prison before his release this April. Umberger is being held in Southern Regional Jail.

http://www.woay.com/News.aspx?nid=1000

not even possible!

Suing her for what? Bodyguard fees?

That and all other expenses he paid out-of-pocket. I don't know if it will fly, but if it's allowed to go forward it will cost money to defend. That part is fine by me even though I ignore 99% of his opinions and assertions.

I don't know who is benefiting from people peering in on every detail of the Anthonys' lives and criticizing them. Let's take a lesson in dignity here and leave them be. This has not been easy nor fun for GA and CA. They are private citizens who need to get on with their lives.

If only their attny hadn't been all over tv last week stating they were in hiding and afraid for their lives because of death threats.
jmo

He was previously convicted in August, 2001 for selling heroin. He served 8 1/2 years in prison before his release this April. Umberger is being held in Southern Regional Jail.

http://www.woay.com/News.aspx?nid=1000

not even possible!

Strange. Why would this guy insert himself in this case? Is it because of his middle name? LOL Good grief. Everyone with LEE as a middle name or first name or even last name will come forward.:crazy:

That and all other expenses he paid out-of-pocket. I don't know if it will fly, but if it's allowed to go forward it will cost money to defend. That part is fine by me even though I ignore 99% of his opinions and assertions.

Lenny will have to wait in line. I think there are others who are much more deserving like Tim Miller.

Didn't know where to post this and it wouldn't let me start a new thread -

Oklahoma woman attacked because she looked like Casey Anthony --

http://www.newson6.com/story/15084225/woman-mistaken-for-casey-anthony-attacked

I ope this link works..I'm not very good at this.

wow! smh!

she doesn't look like her imo
15084225_BG1.jpg

but this is the world KC is about to walk into. Like it or not.

I have a thought about this and Ill try to be brief.... Years ago I went shopping for a lamp. The store sold lamps and shades seperately. I found a lamp I loved and proceeded to put several shades on that lamp until I found a shade I loved as well. Leaving the shade on I went to checkout and walked right out of the store thinking the price was way too low. In the car I looked at the receipt and figured out they didn't charge me for the shade (must have been a new employee who didn't realize that the lamp and shade were sold seperately). At first I was thrilled "YIPPIE, I got a bargin!" But 2 minutes later I knew I had to take that darn lamp back and explain the mistake. I knew everytime I looked at that lamp I would know that I did something wrong and I would hate myself for it! I went in and paid for that shade!

I have no doubt CA and GA will come to a realization like this someday as well. Everything they purchase from this point on will be from Caylee's blood money. Someday everything they have obtained will remind them that is was only obtained because their granddaughter was killed and thrown away like trash. I truly believe their only hope is to go back to whatever life they had before this happened and seek counseling!

As for as ICA is concerned, there is no hope, she'll enjoy every penny she gets, and not think twice about it.... but KARMA will catch up to her very soon, i have no doubt of this at all (and Ill enjoy every minute of that!)

I understand the lamp shade story and kudos to you for doing the right thing. You obviously have morals, ethics and a conscience. Sadly, based on observations and "sworn" testimony in the trial and then later impeached, none of the people you have mentioned in your post possess any of these upstanding qualities.

He's 50 years old.

--oh good grief------just read the rest of the article...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-paternity-suit-20110714,0,6184415.story

South Carolina inmate wants to know if he is Caylee's father

Umberger added that a "civil action suit" is planned, but without "confirmation using DNA, said suit can not be easily prosecuted."
The petition also states "that Casey Anthony, the mother, harmed or otherwise led to the death of Caylee Marie Anthony and a suit to hold Casey Anthony liable for such action is to be brought."

The filing goes on to say Casey Anthony can be held liable for court fees and attorney costs.

In a handwritten note to the Orange County Clerk of Court's office, Umberger described himself as a "pauper" with "no funds to pay filing fees."

--oh good grief------just read the rest of the article...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-paternity-suit-20110714,0,6184415.story

South Carolina inmate wants to know if he is Caylee's father

Umberger added that a "civil action suit" is planned, but without "confirmation using DNA, said suit can not be easily prosecuted."
The petition also states "that Casey Anthony, the mother, harmed or otherwise led to the death of Caylee Marie Anthony and a suit to hold Casey Anthony liable for such action is to be brought."

The filing goes on to say Casey Anthony can be held liable for court fees and attorney costs.

In a handwritten note to the Orange County Clerk of Court's office, Umberger described himself as a "pauper" with "no funds to pay filing fees."
and no merit to base the claim on.
another <unusual person>

after shooting a deputy he wants someone to get close enough so he can attack again...
too bad they can't just throw throw his claim out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07