2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenny will have to wait in line. I think there are others who are much more deserving like Tim Miller.

I don't think he can recover anything, and I definitely think Equusearch should be reimbursed. But if the Padilla suit costs fca money for attorney costs, all to the good. imo

I don't think he can recover anything, and I definitely think Equusearch should be reimbursed. But if the Padilla suit costs fca money for attorney costs, all to the good. imo

He can try but I don't think he'll get anything. I just posted what he said on HLN on another thread. He'll be suing for $200,000. He claims Casey told Baez that Caylee was dead before he offered to help. When he was asked how he knew that, he said someone at the jail overheard the conversation between Casey and Baez and told him. :innocent:

I hope this isn't a common thing, this is crazy.....link at bottom

Shireen Nalley appeared to be "severely impaired on an unknown drug," police say.Lacie Lowry, News On 6

CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma -- An Oklahoma woman believes outrage over the Florida murder case almost cost her her life. The 26-year-old says a crazed woman tried to kill her because the woman thought she was Casey Anthony.

It happened in Chouteau last Friday night, July 8, 2011, just days after the Casey Anthony verdict.

<Mod snip>

http://www.newson6.com/story/15084225/woman-mistaken-for-casey-anthony-attacked

OMG Cindy's chewing on that cud to beat all!! Nice new jeep, nice saw they were buying. Wish I could afford all that. Maybe if my daugher were to...naw...couldn't live with myself.

Neither of them is working,can't understand how they can afford their home, shopping, nice car..........

Neither of them is working,can't understand how they can afford their home, shopping, nice car..........

All the good decent people that donated $$$$ money to their search for Caylee fund. Cindy and George took 80% of that money for a management fee of the fund. It is in there paperwork of the fund records for the tax exemptions.

THAT IS HOW THEY LIVE " THE GOOD LIFE".

I got to go puke again.

He can try but I don't think he'll get anything. I just posted what he said on HLN on another thread. He'll be suing for $200,000. He claims Casey told Baez that Caylee was dead before he offered to help. When he was asked how he knew that, he said someone at the jail overheard the conversation between Casey and Baez and told him. :innocent:

He is a piece of work. I thought that back in '08 when he arrived on the scene. Didn't follow the case after Caylee was found until jury selection started. I've heard him say many outlandish things the last couple of months, and wish they would keep him off the air. I don't think he'll be able to prove any damages.

All the good decent people that donated $$$$ money to their search for Caylee fund. Cindy and George took 80% of that money for a management fee of the fund. It is in there paperwork of the fund records for the tax exemptions.

I got to go puke again.

This just sickens me, too! :(

I got to go puke again.

Is there a link to the paperwork?

He is a piece of work. I thought that back in '08 when he arrived on the scene. Didn't follow the case after Caylee was found until jury selection started. I've heard him say many outlandish things the last couple of months, and wish they would keep him off the air. I don't think he'll be able to prove any damages.

My thoughts on this is I've been "forced" to listen to him for the past two years on the shows, the news feeds etc whether or not I ever wanted to hear about his daisy chains theories as wacky as they were.

Now, if he's got some gossip or some dirt about Baez? After what I (we've) been through in the last two weeks - I want to hear it!! Keep talking Lennie!

I got to go puke again.

Yes but there are new regulations on tax-exempt organizations and public disclosure. If there is a Charities Bureau in FLA - someone might want to inquire. New laws came into being in 2010-2011.

My thoughts on this is I've been "forced" to listen to him for the past two years on the shows, the news feeds etc whether or not I ever wanted to hear about his daisy chains theories as wacky as they were.

Now, if he's got some gossip or some dirt about Baez? After what I (we've) been through in the last two weeks - I want to hear it!! Keep talking Lennie!

...it's his same old same old from back then--------where he claims that kronk's g/f "overheard" this attorney-client private conversation between kc and baez. ( that take place in a room where they cannot BE overheard..)

..later DE-bunked totally, b/c kronk's g/f worked in human resources at the jail----------which is not even in the same building as the one kc was housed in.

..oh lenny....

I got to go puke again.

Can't someone press fraud charges or go after them for some kind of financial mismanagement?

I hope this isn't a common thing, this is crazy.....link at bottom

Shireen Nalley appeared to be "severely impaired on an unknown drug," police say.Lacie Lowry, News On 6

CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma -- An Oklahoma woman believes outrage over the Florida murder case almost cost her her life. The 26-year-old says a crazed woman tried to kill her because the woman thought she was Casey Anthony.

It happened in Chouteau last Friday night, July 8, 2011, just days after the Casey Anthony verdict.

<Mod snip>

http://www.newson6.com/story/15084225/woman-mistaken-for-casey-anthony-attacked
OMG, this may be the tip of the iceberg.....

I got to go puke again.

Is there a link to this? Or more info? TIA

OMG, this may be the tip of the iceberg.....

If you go to the link, this woman doesn't look like her at all. Drugs were involved, but there are many crazy people out there. I hope that no one else gets hurt. I feel sorry for anyone that remotely resembles her.......

Can't someone press fraud charges or go after them for some kind of financial mismanagement?

--although i'm sure they pocketed ALL of the "caylee tip jar" $$'s--their fund---has never brought in any "REAL" money.

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc., Orlando, FL
Registration Number :CH29385 Expiration Date : 4/23/2011
Revenue Source : DCS Statement of Support/Revenue (12/31/2009)

Total Revenue : $2,580.72 Program Services Expenses : $630.25 20%
Total Expenses : $3,107.49 Administrative Expenses : $2,477.24 80%
Surplus/Deficit : -$526.77 Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00 0%

SOURCE: FLORIDA DEPT. OF CONSUMER SERVICES

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...AYLEEMARIEANTHONYFOUNDATION&names_filing_type=
--Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation--

..no shock that cindy is president-------george ( doesn't get to be VP )---he's the secretary---and everyone else is a director.

Lenny the loon (a term of endearment not a slur) has a pretty clear reason for his pretendy lawsuit.

He is a lawyer and has access to legal reps, so his costs to file will be minimal and he'll get some additional face time on TV.

BUT

He declared that he would track her down if she goes into hiding......and THAT is probably his reason. If he is sending his PIs to find her, it won't be stalking or harassment. His lawsuit will give him a legitimate reason to be always on her tail.

He has no credibility but he doesn't want to give up his TeeVee gig, so tracking XICA (ex inmate) will become his pet project.

--although i'm sure they pocketed ALL of the "caylee tip jar" $$'s--their fund---has never brought in any "REAL" money.

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc., Orlando, FL
Registration Number :CH29385 Expiration Date : 4/23/2011
Revenue Source : DCS Statement of Support/Revenue (12/31/2009)

Total Revenue : $2,580.72 Program Services Expenses : $630.25 20%
Total Expenses : $3,107.49 Administrative Expenses : $2,477.24 80%
Surplus/Deficit : -$526.77 Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00 0%

SOURCE: FLORIDA DEPT. OF CONSUMER SERVICES

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...AYLEEMARIEANTHONYFOUNDATION&names_filing_type=
--Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation--

..no shock that cindy is president-------george ( doesn't get to be VP )---he's the secretary---and everyone else is a director.

Thank you. Not much money there considering all the outrage that's been expressed about it. "Administrative Expenses" covers a lot of ground, not necessarily money that went to the Anthonys. Looks like a big to-do about nothing.

there's a good chance that they have received advance money on a book deal

Lenny said he is going to serve Casey next week with the lawsuit.

He said he is going to tell her lawyers they can accept the summons for her or he will just have his company go and find her. LOL LOL LOL

BBM
Ya can't tell me ole Lenny doesn't have visions of a reality show and major face time on TV!! He's not letting go of this adventure anytime soon. LOL
Anything to interrupt her "bella vita" will please me-go Lenny!!:floorlaugh:
leonardfcard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members