2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. And if their display at trial and afterwards was their brand of compassion, I think I'll pass and save my compassion for those who need and deserve it. Not someone who couldn't have given a crap and threw everyone under the bus to save her own butt. I'd have had compassion if she actually took some responsibility for what happened but alas, she couldn't have done that.

Compassion: a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering. (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compassion)

Yeah, I can't sympathize with a person who at the very least knew her child was dead and didn't report it OR give her a proper burial instead throwing her out, or allowing her to be thrown out like garbage.

She isn't "stricken by misfortune" she got away with MURDER! That seems pretty dang fortunate to me.

Desirous to alleviate her suffering? Umm, that's an eff'ing no; in fact just the opposite.

Yeah, I am pretty sure she won't be receiving compassion from many people.

Tim was just on HLN saying she was served.....so she must have just left....

I just had an image of her walking outside and some officer of the court saying "wait a minute...". Also, couldn't she have been served while she was in her cell?

Casey Anthony no longer appears in the Jailhouse roster!

Was the 17th a Ruse all along?

I reckon they changed the anticipated release date on the basis of gain/good time accrued so far and further days accrued between the announcement and today.

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/Default.asp

As of 10:31 am she is still there.

Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perform a different search:
Last name (required - no apostrophes), First name (optional)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 7/13/2011 10:31:11 AM

I also watched this. I was struck by the "compassion" statement but DS also said that she wanted people to respect KC and to treat her with dignity. Those words caught me more than her compassion statement. RESPECT her? Really? It is so obvious that KC doesn't even respect herself, much less her child - how can expect to get respect from anyone else.

I just wish the DT would stop with the on-camera interviews and just go back to work.

She comes across as a know-it-all. Isn't she starting nursing school in the fall? I graduated nursing school 2 years ago...critical thinking is the most emphasized aspect of the curriculum. I predict she will struggle mightily with it as she does not seem to have a critical thought in her head.

This says it all...
I could go on..but I don't want to get banned.....and she can take her know it all attitude and walk on because..what she should have known...and what even my 12 yr old knows, is that ICA killed Caylee.

I just had an image of her walking outside and some officer of the court saying "wait a minute...". Also, couldn't she have been served while she was in her cell?
the lady that served her said that she looked like she just woke up....

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/Default.asp

As of 10:31 am she is still there.

Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perform a different search:
Last name (required - no apostrophes), First name (optional)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 7/13/2011 10:31:11 AM

Yeah. SOrry. Mistake with my search facility.

False alarm :(

:maddening:

Did ya'll see this :

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-anthony-tony-lazzaro-is-shopping-a-book.html

Tony Lazzaro, Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend, is shopping a book, says a source familiar with the project.

The focus? “The interaction that the roommates had with Casey around that 31-day period” after Caylee went missing, the source said. “It’s going to be a must-read. It’s going to be insane.”

SICK ... ABSOLUTELY SICK !

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

No she is not listed. I wonder if she is out of jail or if they just moved her to another facility. You think the media would be all over this.

Honestly - can you even imagine having this #3 woman as your nurse??

...sorry Doctor, these surgical instruments are just sooo complicated, I think we'll just ignore them..."

No she is not listed. I wonder if she is out of jail or if they just moved her to another facility. You think the media would be all over this.
I just checked VINE and it shows she is still in custody.

My mistake you are right she is still there.

Did ya'll see this :

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-anthony-tony-lazzaro-is-shopping-a-book.html

Tony Lazzaro, Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend, is shopping a book, says a source familiar with the project.

The focus? “The interaction that the roommates had with Casey around that 31-day period” after Caylee went missing, the source said. “It’s going to be a must-read. It’s going to be insane.”

Everyone wants a shot at the big bucks. :/ I don't care about the lawyers or investigators writing books or doing interviews since they were fully involved in this case, but the Anthony's? Casey? Casey's hangers-on? Jurors? Yeah, they shouldn't make a cent off Caylee.

...sorry Doctor, these surgical instruments are just sooo complicated, I think we'll just ignore them..."

Hell no. And my instincts tell me she won't be a nursing student for very long either...

Did ya'll see this :

Who would want to buy a book about Tony & Casey's sex life? :sick:

Is there anywhere on Websleuths where we can "like" websleuths on facebook ?

She comes across as a know-it-all. Isn't she starting nursing school in the fall? I graduated nursing school 2 years ago...critical thinking is the most emphasized aspect of the curriculum. I predict she will struggle mightily with it as she does not seem to have a critical thought in her head.

Hell no. And my instincts tell me she won't be a nursing student for very long either...

She would never have survived in my nursing school...at least 20% flunked out the first semester. HOWEVER if the nursing school has teachers like the teachers on this jury she has a chance. SCARY.

My buddy saw Baez in the airport and said some surfer dudes were yelling "Sustained" at him ... apparently Baez smirked and marched on.

Where was he going? Puerto Rico? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member