2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can try but I don't think he'll get anything. I just posted what he said on HLN on another thread. He'll be suing for $200,000. He claims Casey told Baez that Caylee was dead before he offered to help. When he was asked how he knew that, he said someone at the jail overheard the conversation between Casey and Baez and told him. :innocent:

I remember way back, in the beginning, before the remains were found, when good ole Lenny was on Nancy G., almost every night, and one night he said" LE is going to make a Big Announcement any day now about finding the remains" He kept to this story for a few weeks, and then nothing more was said, until they did find Caylee's body. I always wondered if there was some truth to this story:waitasec:

I really hope there is SOME way to get her to talk!! If she gets to take the "fifth" on everything or the judge lets her wait to take the depo at a later time because of her "exhaustion" I swear, I'm just gonna give up!
Some guy here in FL just got 30 years for robbery because they found one drop of his blood in the person's house!! What a crazy world we live in!!

I have this sickening feeling that she is going to win on this one also...I so hope I am wrong.

I remember way back, in the beginning, before the remains were found, when good ole Lenny was on Nancy G., almost every night, and one night he said" LE is going to make a Big Announcement any day now about finding the remains" He kept to this story for a few weeks, and then nothing more was said, until they did find Caylee's body. I always wondered if there was some truth to this story:waitasec:

Are you saying LE may have known where the remains were beforehand?

Padilla wasn't paid for his services?

I think he is just a big blowhard...no one asked him for his service, he volunteered himself, probably why he didn't file the suit right away rather than wait until next week when we all know she will be in hiding.

He does not have a case, even though I wish he did.

Are you saying LE may have known where the remains were beforehand?

This was LP's scenario, on Nancy G., and he reiterated this nightly, when on her show. He kept saying that LE would be making a big announcement any day, and this was possibly in November.

I am trying to find old Nancy G. shows on youtube to find it....

Meanwhile, Casey's attorneys paid her a visit at the Orange County Jail Thursday.

Jose Baez spent about 50 minutes inside the jail and did not want to comment on his way out.

A few hours later, Greene and Allison Edwards, Casey's civil lawyers, came by.

Does not look like a fun day yesterday for the child killer.

CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Attorneys for Zanaida Gonzales say expect something big to happen early on. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

This was LP's scenario, on Nancy G., and he reiterated this nightly, when on her show. He kept saying that LE would be making a big announcement any day, and this was possibly in November.

I am trying to find old Nancy G. shows on youtube to find it....

He has been sticking to that Kronks girlfriend story since the beginning...
Never any proof, just HIS story.

He has come out with such outrageous theory's I just don't pay any attention to him.

Ha! John Morgan commercial on FOX 35 right now before the coverage
:lol: go figure!

Was this before or after he sent diving teams in the river at Blanchard Park? He was convinced Caylee was there. As we know, she was not.

When Caylee's remains were finally found by Kronk, he came out with the "daisy chain" theory.

There's a motion for a protective order too? Pulease! Who protected Caylee? Sigh...

Im very confused - either she's had a ton of plastic and tanning or I'm seeing something else entirely

Anyone know who is paying for Casey' att, or are they pro bono also???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak