2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but they couldn't swim in the pool.

Then why didn't she (#3) get in the big jacuzzi in her luxury room in the luxury hotel the State of Florida paid for. Geesh! Poor them! *rolleyes*

So he is lying? I see.

What, just because he was chosen for jury duty makes him above embellishment and we should simply take everything he says at face value? Why?

If he had 400 pages of notes he would have given that really important thing called deliberation a bit more time. Heck how long would it take to review 400 pages? It doesn't add up. He seemed uninformed for a guy with 400 pages of notes. If he were that diligent, he would have understood the judge's instructions.

It's deductive reasoning...something the jury was incapable of apparently.

OMG. Jennifer Ford was on Anderson Cooper tonight. She claims she was one of the six who were for manslaughter. She says she is getting alot of hate mail, but she is a scrappy girl and she can take it. She said she just rips up the ones that start out with "Shame on you." AND she said she thinks the part about George molesting ICA was a lie and JB shouldn't have brought it up to put that disgusting picture in their minds. She said "no one wants to see that." She also said the SA did have good strong circumstantial evidence, but in the end it wasn't enough.

Gary Tuchman interviewed her on some beach, they were both wearing sunglasses.

@Jennifer Ford - Seriously...if you don't believe in the molestation "torture" of Casey, then HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE BEHAVIOR IN THE 31 DAYS FOLLOWING CAYLEE'S DEATH? That was the whole idea get it? That Casey was a victim of sexual abuse and therefore acted inappropriately and covered and lied for George. Take that out of the equation and you get, um, you get, um, you get you are most likely clueless. BAAAAAAAAA.

I may have to start treating my television like Elivs did his. ARG.

I don't know how she can alter her appearance that much without undergoing 50K worth of plastic surgery. Maybe if she gained twenty or thirty pounds, got facial jewelry and a peroxide white buzz cut? No offense meant to anyone who looks like this :D I'm just making a helpful suggestion.

That said, I sincerely hope her appearance and name change will succeed. The villagers with pitchforks and torches pose a considerable threat. That would not be justice, maybe for the Taliban but not for this country.

Here lies Casey's big dilema...without being "Casey Anthony" she's a nobody and she really, really wants to be somebody.

I bet she does nothing but try to capitalize on her infamy. She is a straight up sociopath peeps.

Remember everyone said OJ would end up dead etc. but he still had fans, went about his life golfing and living just fine until he decided armed robbery sounded like a good idea.

Casey will do the same. The fear for her safety is blown out of proportion IMO. She will be the train wreck everyone can't turn away from and she and Jose will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Notice Amy Fisher wants to cry "victim" of the media, yet she didn't change her name? And recently she's used her infamy to further her career in *advertiser censored*. Casey will NOT be able to resist the attention.

I have to give Baez credit- he did read the jury and knew how to perform, how to do cross, how to incriminate George, how to confuse the evidence.

I have to give Baez credit- he did read the jury and knew how to perform, how to do cross, how to incriminate George, how to confuse the evidence.

He knew the jury was plain <modsnip> and he played them.

I'm not so sure. Baez was totally shocked at the verdict. I think he knew how to give it the last ditch effort bordering on being unethical as all hell, throwing as many people under the bus, putting the Anthonys on the stand knowing they would lie for Casey and then pointing out what liars they were and crazy making for the jury. I don't think he read them; I think he got lucky.

Sometimes we give too much credit when things go right (Baez) and too much blame when things go wrong (Linda and Jeff). Random stuff happens. This jury was so RANDOM.

I'm not so sure. Baez was totally shocked at the verdict. I think he knew how to give it the last ditch effort bordering on being unethical as all hell, throwing as many people under the bus, putting the Anthonys on the stand knowing they would lie for Casey and then pointing out what liars they were and crazy making for the jury. I don't think he read them; I think he got lucky.

Sometimes we give too much credit when things go right (Baez) and too much blame when things go wrong (Linda and Jeff). Random stuff happens. This jury was so RANDOM.

I think he had a strategy of how to connect with the jury and he succeeded, the jury "bought what the defense sold", they paid more attention to the defense case. This I believe based on what the jurors have said.

I don`t blame Linda and Jeff, especially the closings were brilliant but it didn`t matter anymore, the damage was done.

I'm just still totally floored by the verdict. I wish the jurors would have held a press conference that day to help me understand why they did what they did. I feel cheated by the silence.

Even if they requested that their faces were pixelated (ironically like Caylees skull)
It would have helped a lot a people come to terms better. These guys aren't the villains but the silence is deafening.

It was obvious to me after watchng this second part of the interview with #11 that he was the leader. How about the part where they "elected" him jury foreman? Kind of sounded like a foredrawn conclusion to me - no choice really. He said that there was another woman who wanted to be foreperson, but "she was really great about it...helped him do his job." It was all "me" "my" "I". Something is definitely hinky about this man. If I didn't know any better I would think I was reading the last chapter out of a John Grisham novel.
He also said something about "we didn't research this matter...much" before being on the jury. He knew waaaaaay too much of the pre-trial stuff, IMHO. In fact, he sounded alot like one of Richard Gabriel's mock jurors. He stated that Cindy had been interviewed many, many times. How did he know that? The jury certainly didn't take the time to read previous LEO interviews and depositions. IMO, if you went into that jury with virtually no prior knowledge, what was presented at trial would not have led him (or any of them) to alot of his foredrawn conclusions.
Stinks on ice.

I'm just still totally floored by the verdict. I wish the jurors would have held a press conference that day to help me understand why they did what they did. I feel cheated by the silence.

Even if they requested that their faces were pixelated (ironically like Caylees skull)
It would have helped a lot a people come to terms better. These guys aren't the villains but the silence is deafening.

Mr. Foreman #11 stated that "we" didn't want to do a press conference afterwards because "I told everybody" that we needed to take some time, get our thoughts together (in other words line up the cash cows) before talking. What is with this guy that thinks he is soooooo smart and can tell 11 other people what to do? Very obvious he more or less said "do as I say, not what you want to do."

Here lies Casey's big dilema...without being "Casey Anthony" she's a nobody and she really, really wants to be somebody.

I bet she does nothing but try to capitalize on her infamy. She is a straight up sociopath peeps.

Remember everyone said OJ would end up dead etc. but he still had fans, went about his life golfing and living just fine until he decided armed robbery sounded like a good idea.

Casey will do the same. The fear for her safety is blown out of proportion IMO. She will be the train wreck everyone can't turn away from and she and Jose will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Notice Amy Fisher wants to cry "victim" of the media, yet she didn't change her name? And recently she's used her infamy to further her career in *advertiser censored*. Casey will NOT be able to resist the attention.

I will have to agree with ya. I think ICA will be drawn to her infamy like a moth to a flame. I don't think she will touch that mass of hair with a pair of scissors at all, she strokes it too lovingly to do that. I doubt she has any cosmetic surgery to alter her appearance other than a nosejob to get rid of that ball on the end of it. I would surmise that ICA is just pizzed as all get out that she has to go into any seclusion at all. Yes, I believe ICA will be front and center, or trying to be anyway, she can't help herself. ICA is under the illusion that the general public loves her as much as she loves herself. JMO.

What, just because he was chosen for jury duty makes him above embellishment and we should simply take everything he says at face value? Why?

If he had 400 pages of notes he would have given that really important thing called deliberation a bit more time. Heck how long would it take to review 400 pages? It doesn't add up. He seemed uninformed for a guy with 400 pages of notes. If he were that diligent, he would have understood the judge's instructions.

It's deductive reasoning...something the jury was incapable of apparently.

Now one book I would really love to see is his 400 pages of notes. Not edited in any way, just as he wrote them. I think we might get some real ideas of his mindset. It is just my opinion that there was a lot going on with this guy besides what was being said in court. He has revealed a lot with his interview and this is probably only the start. I think soon we will see his picture everywhere. This is his chance at more than fifteen minutes of fame.

The difference between Casey and OJ is that he had his NFL retirement that could not be touched. Casey has nothing to fall back on--yep, she will go the way of Amy Fisher.

Agreed, any defense lawyer that takes on the case of an obviously guilty party to further their career deserves the wrath of the public.

I am just now catching up on this thread and didn't watch the Greta interview last night.

I have a very close friend that started out as a defense attorney. He said he soon realized that there would be very few clients he could/would agree to defend. He just could not find it in himself to defend someone he felt was lying to him at the very beginning.

Know what he did? Went to work for the government! Now he is retired and doing some work in Legal Aid (pro bono) for mothers who are trying to get the child support they so badly need.

The defense team in this case are people I am so glad I do not personally know. I have no respect for any of them and that goes for the jury as well!

MOO

What do you want to bet that this guy (#11) has already contacted the defense team saying he really wants to meet Casey? Mark my words; this guy will manage to meet her.

MOO

The dream team got what they wished for. Now they have a new problem. KC is free and what will they do with her now. Pro bono is one thing. Having to pay out-of-pocket is something else. jmo

It looks like he might have been giving a big eff you to his FBI bro. I mean, listening back to it, he had ZERO respect for anything the state or LE said or set forth. ZERO.

I agree - He appears to me to not like LE. Hence all the negative he said about JA. Also he thinks GA is guilty of murder - and he is ex-LE. So I can see he doesn't like LE. I bet he is jealous of his bro the FBI because he could not do something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg