2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, this guy as a jury foreperson, what a waste, a HUGE waste.

From the news thread:

Casey Anthony's partying didn't factor in death, jury foreman says

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/j...ury-ar-243632/

TAMPA -- Tampa Tribune (TBO.com)

Casey Anthony's behavior in the weeks before reporting her child was missing "disgusted" the jury foreman, but he said it didn't factor in the toddler's death.

The foreman, interviewed by Fox News Channel's Greta van Susteren in St. Petersburg, also said he was "stunned" when the prosecution rested and that Anthony's father could have been responsible for the 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's death.

So what does this <selfsnip> think about the fact that LE says GA never was, is not, and never will be a suspect in this case? He knows more than they guys who did extensive interviews and crawled around on hands and knees sifting for tiny bones of a baby?

ETA: That link does not work for me.

That's exactly what he did IMO. And JF, #3, said the 6 who wanted manslaughter had to justify their reasonings to the group and because they couldn't give a good enough explaination, they gave up.

He did exactly what the judge asked him during jury selection no to do. He was asked if he was the kind of person that would force his views on others and make them break down and come to his side. he said NO he was not.

That is enormous pressure to have to argue your reasons to a group who were a clique already. I would have complained. MO

So he basically put enormous pressure on the jury immediately entering the deliberations? He made them raise their hand to the charges? I bet he also embarrassed the 2 who thought guilty by making them plead their case to the team and then ripped them a part until they just agreed. Not cool. A real foreman would have gone over the evidence in cronological order from both sides and the case as a whole then had a vote.

ITA,
They should have fought more..forget him, what was he going to do..beat them up. The wrong people on that jury...who lays down and rolls over in case like this..in any case for that matter. :(

Hey all,

I emailed Simona and Schuster and asked them not to public or sell anything Anthony related in support of Caley's memory...This is the response they sent me...let's just hope they stick to it.

Thank you for contacting SimonandSchuster.com. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but please be aware that Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish, any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

Regards,

SimonandSchuster.com Customer Service

Respectfully snipped and BBM. Maybe #2 couldn't check it off because the foreman repeatedly said that GA was there all day on the 16th. He kept saying GA was with Caylee all day so GA had opportunity, so he must have stressed that in deliberations as a way to get out of the guilty vote. Why didn't they ask to see GA's testimony, he clearly stated that he went to work that day? The ignorance and arrogance of that foreman galls me.

This makes me sick - if they all questioned George they should have had every piece of evidence regarding George including th time he crossed the toll and the time he got to his job as well as his cellphone pings.

George was NOT with Caylee that day he only claimed to see her that morning and Casey's cellphone pings were in the hopespring area for 4 hours after George had left. She was unaccounted for with Caylee for 4 hours until she is seen again at blockbuster.

A DISGRACE that this foreman felt confident enough to bagger the jury with a false timeline - he even got the date wrong he said the 15th! What a travesty. MO

He did exactly what the judge asked him during jury selection no to do. He was asked if he was the kind of person that would force his views on others and make them break down and come to his side. he said NO he was not.

That is enormous pressure to have to argue your reasons to a group who were a clique already. I would have complained. MO

I would have done that too. It sucks that Caylee had no one willing to take a stand for her. But I guess when you have a guy who makes all kinds of inaccurate statements and forces his opinions on you, it can be hard. Someone should have said 'no' when they polled the jury.

I haven't read this whole thread yet (will at naptime) but I just cannot understand how the minds of these people worked....it just does not make sense. I am still convinced they all stopped really listening after the OS.

This makes me sick - if they all questioned George they should have had every piece of evidence regarding George including th time he crossed the toll and the time he got to his job as well as his cellphone pings.

George was NOT with Caylee that day he only claimed to see her that morning and Casey's cellphone pings were in the hopespring area for 4 hours after George had left. She was unaccounted for with Caylee for 4 hours until she is seen again at blockbuster.

A DISGRACE that this foreman felt confident enough to bagger the jury with a false timeline - he even got the date wrong he said the 15th! What a travesty. MO

The foreman also thought they were charged with convicting on the cause of death, so really, he's a full blown <modsnip>. It amazes me that NO one is calling them out to their faces on the bs they're spewing.

Worse...he was able to get them to agree.... all 12 of them WTF?

I keep thinking about the tweets saying the jurors were not taking notes so when did he take 400 pages? Several THs, including Vinnie and JC, talked about how difficult it would be to remember the forensics without notes. Did he tell the other jurors "Yall don't need to take notes, I've got it" ? Did he lead them to believe that he knew about the law and they just decided to let him take care of everything?

This was a travesty of Justice and Juror number 11 was a big part of that injustice.

Yep, Dr. Fessel ... I totally agree ! And as "foreman" -- he definitely had a lot of influence on the rest of the 11 ! MOO MOO MOO !

Hmmm ... he is still not showing his face ...

:cow::cow::cow:

My god. If what Wendy Murphy is suggesting is true then this whole trial has been a farce and the jury is just as much of a victim as everyone else. Is Wendy Murphy a nutter or have pictures and warrants actually been sealed related to sex crimes?

My god. If what Wendy Murphy is suggesting is true then this whole trial has been a farce and the jury is just as much of a victim as everyone else. Is Wendy Murphy a nutter or have pictures and warrants actually been sealed related to sex crimes?

Evidently she's nuts. YM said yesterday they have no sealed pictures.

Juror #11 was BUSY having to "orchestrate the whole situation", according to his TV interview. It's ALL starting to add up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did anybody think George was a believable, out of the 12 you? Anyone thing George was believable or credible, or were otherwise likewise suspicious of him?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There was a suspicion of him. That as -- that was a part of our conversation that we had of the -- well, what I'd call the round robin topics that we had when we were doing deliberation. That was brought up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Suspicious that he was involved in covering up the death, suspicious involved with the -- an accidental death, or suspicious he was a murder?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All three.

VAN SUSTEREN: Really, that he was a murderer?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All three. We don't know. We don't know. The suspicions were raised.

VAN SUSTEREN: In the deliberation room?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We talked about it in deliberation. Yes, I can go a little more in depth into what we did in the deliberation room since I was the one who had to orchestrate the whole situation.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=3

This Wendy Murphy theory is nothing new. She has been spouting this since at least June 2009. If you drink her Kool Aid, you can "make" it work. If you think logically with all the other facts in evidence, the discovery and what you KNOW, it does not work, IMO.

Yesterday Yuri Mellich and John Allen said this information was false.

IMHO, #11 took control of this jury even before the trial began, and it is apparent that they followed him like sheep. Really sad, and he certainly is no genius.

Yep ... and the "foreman" was certainly keeping track of those sheep !

Foreman

:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:

:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:

:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors