DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10-2
6-6
?-?

What was their initial vote on the third count?

I've generally held her in high regard, ignoring when something she says bugs me, because she is the lone, true victim advocate on the TH circuit. But I have to say, she has lost me a little since she thought it was OK for CA to lie on the stand, and she would find her not guilty on a moral basis, since she now has kids and understands. Honest to goodness, NOW she gets a mothers love? Might she not have been willing to respect that before her kids? But now she thinks that justifies perjury?

Just another entitled mom.

JMO

She is just being honest. It isn't exactly self serving, more like a version of spousal privilege sorta kinda.:seeya:

She is just being honest. It isn't exactly self serving, more like a version of spousal privilege sorta kinda.:seeya:

I would hate to live in her house,I would not have a chance in hell to win a fight!!LOL

ML on about the death threats....A's not living it up, they are here in Orlando
OSCO monitoring situation with death threats

Does anyone know what resort they are staying at and who's paying for it? Just want to know so I can boycott that hotel. That would give me great pleasure.

Did she just say get well to Sheba? What happened to Sheba?

I wonder if the DT, and 1 or 2 attorney's in particular, don't think they've found their 'cash-cow'? Just heard NG say Baez was spotted on a flight to NY over the weekend...no link, though. ;) A little like the 'attorney' who ran Anna Nicole Smiths life. Baez, and that defense team, better watch out, imo, they're getting stuck with quite the booby-prize; some might argue, they deserve it. These things, greed, for instance, tend to backfire, in the long run. I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the meltdown. This one's going to be interesting.

Wait until ICA turns on JB and wait for the battle between JB and CA to start up.

dr. drew needs to get a grip - his comments aren't going to change anything to stop "the mob" as long as he doesn't address the issue that maybe, just maybe the Jury messed up

Dr Drew saying that George and Cidy getting death threats and a juror went into hiding because of death threats.

I thought that juror just retired early and moved away because she was scared to see her co-workers? <--sounds like shame to me! But maybe this is a different juror?

Did she just say get well to Sheba? What happened to Sheba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member