2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps, I posted this elsewhere by mistake. Hearing these jurors has made me dumb.:sick:

Well good people, I am starting to figure out how the bad people(jurors) did their civic duty by deliberating wisely. Intelligently Compassionately with the victim Caylee in mind.

1 - Cindy was believable in all ways. They felt her grief. She was on mediations. Tired from testifying so much. Completely believable. So her evidence is a go here.
(should I mention that Cindy testified in depth about her NOT being on mediations NOW in the trial?) or (That Cindy was proven a liar on her being at work, not at home?) or (tired from endless self making money interviews.) or (Well it would take too long to list the insanity here.)

2 - George was probably guilty of murder here. Or at least removing the body from the pool, and throwing it in the swamp. He was just to shifty and combative on the witness stand. He was hiding something, even more then murdering Caylee. George probably slaughtered Caylee because he was angry at Casey for the lack of recent sex from her. So he killed her precious daughter in revenge.
(please do not start with me here on this nonsense and insanity. Outrage is way to soft of a word here for what I feel!)

3 - Lee cried good. So they believed him fully. He was raping Casey also. Father like son and all.
(flights of sick fanciful lunacy here gone wild.)
4 - Casey looked good. Her deportment was impeccable. No need for her to be put through the pain and anguish of testifying against her own sick father here. Just like her mom, Casey was and is a fine bible toting human of the finest kind. Daughter like mom and all. She would never even think of doing any harm. The partying was just very mild and normal for any young person. And misdirecting the whole of the police and media was an act of unending compassion on her part. She was shielding her father by falling on her sword. Besides, she winks great at you.
(I swear Casey has some evil hypnotic power over people near her! That is the only faint idea can come up with here.)
5 - Kronk - He sure can not be trusted. If he was trust worthy, the fine gentleman police officer who came out to his call in August would have walked a couple easy paces off the road and found the body. The officer rightful chewed Kronk out for wasting his time. It sure was not worth getting his nice shinny boot dirty for this sick morally bankrupt human. So Kronk's evidence definitely goes here.
(I would like to take the jurors out to where Caylee body was right now. It is under water again. And the snakes are out in force and vicious.)
6 - The States forensic evidence was nonexistent. No DNA you know. And we did not want to bother the court clerks with getting any evidence anyway.
(They just wanted to go home and get $$$ rich. So no evidence was ever considered of a real type.)
7 - JB had neat pop tarts. Well that says it all. The defense rules the day in a walk here. Besides he had neat pictures for us at the end.
(These **** failed their reading and comprehensions skills test in school as badly as they failed the law system. And all of us.)
8 - Caylee? Who is she???
(I strongly now believe they had no idea the victim expected better of them for justice. Oh so sadly sick!!!)

OK, will some help me here. I do now get it. And why is it that we can not put the jurors in jail for crimes against the intellectual levels of human beings again?????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

She cried & sobbed EVERY time something was said about her father..It was so obvious to me it was staged..Somehow it was lost on the jury! :banghead:

JB def got away with way more then he should have but so did ICA..Her constant 'testifying' while sitting in her child's chair was beyond belief..I'll never get how she could shake her head "no" & mouth words thru the entire trial without JP seeing it..I have to assume he did & did nothing..I wish he'd explain why not!

Did you notice how much taller she was during sentencing? :banghead:

Funny thing is I was so sure he 'turned them off' with that vs 'turned them on'..I guess I'm not as good at reading jurors as Jose is.

Maybe that was the whole point. IF Mr foreman was leading jurors his way, he could have seen JA as competition.(good looking and intelligent) PE teachers live competition. JB on the other hand, no threat at all. I keep reading how jurors bring their life experiences in the courtroom with them. His brother was with the FBI, maybe he was seen as the intelligent, good looking one in the family. Mr PE teacher was just a pe teacher. This was his time to be in control.

Just speculation. This whole thing is so upside down, I keep looking for something to make sense.

So strange that I felt really bad watching George during the trial, knowing what he had been accused of, how he had to sit there and say, no, I never would harm my daughter in that way, how he was questioned on the affair and suicide attempt, and how much he obviously loved Caylee and was still grieving for her. To me, he was very sympathetic and believable, and I just wanted to hug him.
The jurors felt the exact opposite.
Maybe it's because my view of ICA's guilt was so far beyond what the "impartial" jury's was. If we believe they knew next to nothing about the case, they made have been open to other scenarios including working in GA as the suspicious, guilty-seeming one.
I also hate that ICA got to face the jury during the entire trial. As Marcia Clark wrote, the more they see a defendant, the less sinister they look to them. I hate that the defense benefited from positioning her in a short chair, in those pilgrim clothes, with that homely hair do. It seems like jury tampering in a subtle way, at least manipulation...

I think that is why it I am addicted to W ebsleuths here things make sense................common sense is here but outside it truly is the dumbing down of a Nation IMO.

Juror #1: (F) Retired nurse. 2 children, 3 gradchildren.

Juror #3: Nursing school student. No children (thank God)

Juror #5: Retired hospital nurses aid. 3 children, grandchildren.

Juror #7: Child welfare administration aid.

Scary, huh?

I thought this meant they would be sympathetic to children but instead they were just sympathetic to the killer. :banghead:

I think that is why it I am addicted to W ebsleuths here things make sense................common sense is here but outside it truly is the dumbing down of a Nation IMO.

I feel better. Just went to Greta's site to see what posters are saying about her interview. Lots of posts about village idiots. :floorlaugh:

Aww... those poor, deprived jurors. They had to suffer so staying in a dump like that. Never having special outings or special dinners arranged for them. Not having anyone willing to go to a great deal of trouble so they could watch their home team play soccer. Never having special treats or deserts. No movies specially selected for them. Shoot, they even had to ask for pretizels. The horror of it all!!

There are many forms of 'payment', Doc. I'm just sayin'...

Juror #11 is a very manipulative, <modsnip>. He manipulated Greta by telling her what questions she needed to ask him next. I'd like to say I'm surprised that a seasoned interviewer (and lawyer, no less) would allow that, but alas... I'm so not!

But hey... he's really good at reading people and ICA was sincere in his opinion. So there ya go. She's a proven liar. Her own attorney wailed on and on about what a liar she is. But he thinks she's sincere. Whatever, dude.

He felt sorry for CA which equates to she wasn't lying about the chloroform searches. WTF?

If he's so proud and confident in his decison, why is he afraid to show his face? <modsnip>!!

Every day I think I've reached my disgust max. Every day I'm wrong.

BBN,
why to up the anty, as they all seem to be trying to do.
That twitter from Fox News that Dr. Fessel quoted...made me so darn angry. A viewer gave them a piece of her mind and they tweeted back the quote about let's get something straight, blah blah blah...and then said this is how rumors get started.
What arrogant nerve. And I used to watch Fox.
Have no clue what happened to GVS. When she started interviewing Paris Hilton, I knew my love affair with her show was over.

Ladies and gentlemen I now believe we're reading too much into these juror's interviews. In my "honest" opinion as I've said before and I'll say again I think these jurors DID NOT interpret/understand the LAW properly when they deliberated (if you want to call in that) and now I believe juror #11 had a lot to do with that. It's like they expected answers to everything and gave the defense the benefit of doubt beyond a "reasonable doubt". JMHO

These jurors are an exact replica of OJ's jury. They also said, "The prosecution didn't prove their case". Both jurys used ths samr canned lie to save their butts. The truth is the OJ jury loved OJ/Cochran and this jury loved ICA/Baez.

Defense Attorneys....

:yes: And uneducated, 'confused' jurors.

I'm dangerously close to receiving a lengthy time out. So with that I'll bid you all a good night. Maybe tomorrow will bring less disgust, but I doubt it. :seeya:

Y'all can't keep dismissing the fact that the car smelled and LE did nothing about it on that first night. It's in the 911 call, the car smells like a dead body. George told the police that night that the car smelled like human decomp.

There was a child missing and either they ignored the car and didn't investigate it or it didn't smell as bad as everyone said it did. If they ignored it then that was a mistake. If it didn't smell like decomp then they shouldn't have said it did.

So who thinks it was what?

LE missed this, and a few other opportunities. It is very unfortunate that the cop who responded to RK's first reported finding of Caylee's remains was not more diligent. If he had done his job that day, the evidence would not have been exposed to the environment for so long. And, things like fingerprints, DNA, and heart stickers may not have been lost. On the car odor, if LE had realized they were working a murder at that point, they could have secured the house as a crime scene and prevented further coverups, such as the deletion of the search history.

I believe that a lot of what LE is taught/ learns comes from past experiences. Since a mother killing her own daughter and an entire family helping in the coverup is not real common, I am guessing that there are several things that LE would do differently if they could turn back time.

#11 is talking in circles. His reasoning on this is similar to this hypothetical: A woman thinks she may be pregnant. Since a package contains 10 test strips, she takes the test 10 times. 9 of the strips say she is preggers, 1 says no, so she goes to the doctor who's test confirms yes. The woman goes home and tells her hubby she is not preggers. Duh!

Think about how we can argue all night about the littlest piece of evidence.

These people had a mountain of it.

Listening to the replay, he says we knew that the tape was on the hair, we knew it was put on her before she was decomposed, but we had no idea where that tape was from the get go.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've been watching Ted Williams on Greta for 6-7 years now and I've never heard him say anything that was either of substance, or that someone hadn't already brought up. Greta must owe him a whole heaps of paybacks.

I remember Teddy from the Peterson trial. I think he was convinced that SP would walk. Well, at least he "axed" the question. LOL.

:yes: And uneducated, 'confused' jurors.

I'm dangerously close to receiving a lengthy time out. So with that I'll bid you all a good night. Maybe tomorrow will bring less disgust, but I doubt it. :seeya:

Sleep well, suzihawk, because tomorrow we can look forward to GVS's part two with our esteemed foreperson. :D

So strange that I felt really bad watching George during the trial, knowing what he had been accused of, how he had to sit there and say, no, I never would harm my daughter in that way, how he was questioned on the affair and suicide attempt, and how much he obviously loved Caylee and was still grieving for her. To me, he was very sympathetic and believable, and I just wanted to hug him.
The jurors felt the exact opposite.
Maybe it's because my view of ICA's guilt was so far beyond what the "impartial" jury's was. If we believe they knew next to nothing about the case, they made have been open to other scenarios including working in GA as the suspicious, guilty-seeming one.
I also hate that ICA got to face the jury during the entire trial. As Marcia Clark wrote, the more they see a defendant, the less sinister they look to them. I hate that the defense benefited from positioning her in a short chair, in those pilgrim clothes, with that homely hair do. It seems like jury tampering in a subtle way, at least manipulation...

While I can't stand the DT (thought they showed a lack of character time and time again) I can't blame them for those maneuvers. However, I am completely blown away the jury didn't see them for what they were. They weren't origin, new or creative but it appears they worked on this jury. How in the world do you hear someone lie and lie and lie, find them guilty on 4 counts of lying to police and then say you found them sincere????
ohlord.gif

......can't say enough about Reasonable Doubt. It takes a logical person who is able to understand the concept. Feelings-type peeps don't get it. There are just some people that get confused with facts...period. *not allowed to expound on this*

These jurors could not tell the difference between a thought and a feeling....and therein lies the problem. Darn shame the SA didn't have a jury consultant like the DT did. However, I really think the SA thought anyone would get this case and find her guilty..

What bothered me about the duct tape segment of the interview (which they spent a lot of time discussing) was the complete omission of any disucssion of the mandible.

I'm just dumbfounded at the statements that the jurors are coming out with. According to juror #11 (the jury foreman), some of these jurors think that GA murdered his own grandchild. Where do they get this speculation from? GA is such a "villian" that they discount everything about this case?

I've been discussing the verdict with my husband and I get angry every time I think about what happened. The jury fell in to the "rabbit hole", IMO, I just can believe what I'm hearing from juror #11.

Greta's face interviewing this juror on her show "On the Record" show though is priceless, she's got a look of wonderment on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru