2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the defense team's effort to rehab Casey's reputation before her release isn't working for them too well, is it? Unless they were trying for some comic relief . . .

OMG! this DT will never be able to get rid of FCA. She will persecute them for sure. That will be their punishment.

How come EVERYONE associated with this case is so weird??? I can't believe how odd this Dr. Krop looks? Whats with that hairdo?? Is that his real hair? And whats on his neck? I know I have to be kind here but even the doctor is odd. And then he says there is nothing at all wrong with her????

LOL I was watching this guy and thought WTH - where are my WS peeps- has he got a poodle sitting on the back of his head or is it a hat or what?

I did like that Dr. Drew gave him the "Oh get real!" feedback as much as he could and still be Dr. Drew - but really - what nonsense! At least the Doctor was good enough to admit he'd seen her after three years of solitary......NOT impressed - even when he did haul out the creds of 2000 criminals..

But thanks for your comments - I just roared when I saw it and it's been a while since I've had a good laugh about anything on this case.

Juror 11 didn't think Roy Kronk meant much to the case. Not a lot of time spent on him.

Juror 11: "He stated that he did remove the remains at a time. You know he pick the bag up. At one point, a skull came out. Nothing puts him in the house, that shows he was involved in the A family. But grey area there. But did not put him in the mix those days."

Greta asked about the car and the child being in it and how the body got to where the remains were found. He said
"It wasn't very far, whether she was put in the trunk of Casey's car, uh, there is a good possibility of that. Again, it's a suspicion. You know, was she put in that car then taken out of that car then put in another? We don't know the whole process of going from the house to the corner of Suburban Dr. or to the spot on Suburban Drive. So, You know I don't have, I wish there was something that could tell us that as to how that really happened. Who put the body in the car, how they put the body in the car, what happened to the body before it was put in the car, those are issues that we just don't know."

WS's needs to create a Where In The World Is Casey Anthony game and sell it.....proceeds go to Texas Equusearch.

FCA doesn't have to change her identity out of jail...all she needs to do is hide out in DCS hair!

OMG! was I hearing things or did HLN just say there was a rumor that Katie Curic (ABC) may be doing a "tell-all" with ICA? I'm gonna be sick. I'm suing someone, anyone, everyone!

Dear Jennifer -- How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Blaise

Set it, you will not be sorry--I am not a fan of Joy, but she was GREAT with Sims. :floorlaugh:

Agree - She isn't someone that I watch, but because I watched Dr. Drew and I can't remember why - I also saw the ad re Dorothy and stayed on - and I gotta tell you - for the first time - I thought she was great. Watch for Joy's expression at the end of it when the camera has backed off - another classic - she didn't believe a word Dorothy said - or rather wouldn't say.

She massively fudged the question about the drowning and the idea of ruining George's reputation with unsubstantiated allegations about sexual abuse.
Her answer was it wasn't the job of the defense to come up evidence, the state had to prove the case and again brought up the grief expert - I guess not realizing we all listened to the "expert" in complete astonishment! And a few other questions - actual non-answers to each one.

Good Job Joy!

Joy is refreshing to watch since she's not an atty, and even gets some of the legal stuff wrong. She is asking what middle America wants to hear. LOL.
...Do you believe they were really toasting the constitution?

From what I saw they were toasting AND flipping it off !!

OMG! was I hearing things or did HLN just say there was a rumor that Katie Curic (ABC) may be doing a "tell-all" with ICA? I'm gonna be sick. I'm suing someone, anyone, everyone!

Nah - I was reading an article on CNN that said Katie Curic was starting a new show and "someone" commented that Katie would love to have her on and this would be a wonderful start to Katie's new production.

I guess if anyone gets her - it will be someone on ABC but even curiosity won't get me watching it. I'll expect someone here to give me the scoop.

FCA doesn't have to change her identity out of jail...all she needs to do is hide out in DCS hair!

No - D. has had her hair cut - it's all short and she looks quite tidy and maybe calm in the "new do".

LOL I was watching this guy and thought WTH - where are my WS peeps- has he got a poodle sitting on the back of his head or is it a hat or what?

I did like that Dr. Drew gave him the "Oh get real!" feedback as much as he could and still be Dr. Drew - but really - what nonsense! At least the Doctor was good enough to admit he'd seen her after three years of solitary......NOT impressed - even when he did haul out the creds of 2000 criminals..

But thanks for your comments - I just roared when I saw it and it's been a while since I've had a good laugh about anything on this case.

I was somewhere else and commented on the poodle-dew hairstyle! Not sure if it was that or headphone hair with grey neck. It must have been a disquise I assume?

WHY in the world do they want to tell everyone she has no mental issues?

The only people I know here that defend her are the ones who say she has obvious mental problems so it is not her fault. But according to the DT, she is fine, just a tad immature.

BUT WAIT---I thought she had to service her father in the mornings before the school bus arrived? Wouldn't that give her some mental issues?

Surely immaturity is not the main symptom of long term sexual incest and abuse.

Apparently DS forgot her team's OS ... oh wait ... she knows those were lies
But, riddle me this ... isn't sociopathy and narcissism "mental issues" ?? Doesn't someone who manipulates everyone she comes in contact with for her own benefit, who lies and steals as a way of life "screwed up" ??
Just immature ?? WOW

Wasn't a psych eval stopped in midstream and even the judge called about it? I seem to remember that ...

It was stopped mid stream of the SA taking a depo from him....at least I think this is the guy....or one of them...
And he clearly knew nothing about the thousands and thousands of dollars ICA stole from her family.

He's suing JB too! Good for him! JB perpetuated the Caylee is alive!! Even after she was indicted!

What I personally think would be karma would be if the 4200 TES volunteers that helped out can/could sue her as well! Could you imagine? :floorlaugh:

Betting ICA, Baez, and Mason are NOT happy with DCS--too funny

BBM

Well I would bet muchos dinero that mason was the one that came up with THAT response "celebrating the Constitution"......any takers??? Truely pathetic!

OMG! this DT will never be able to get rid of FCA. She will persecute them for sure. That will be their punishment.

Wonder if FCA will change her name to "Rosebud" then............:floorlaugh:

Well I got to see the Joy Behar (she has the same initials as JB! :eek: ) clip of her asking DCS about babysitting after all:

@JoyVBehar Joy Behar Would you trust #CaseyAnthony to babysit your kids? That's what I asked her defense attorney Dorothy Clay Sims: http://bit.ly/rrAX0I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg