2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really had anything nice to say about Dorothy Simms in the first place, but let's just say I was less disgusted by her than Baez or Mason.

But that feeling quickly evaporated the minute I saw her jumping up and down at that bar like an 11 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. :loser:

I imagine her family is mighty embarrassed for her. And if they're not, they should be.

Dr. D: if had been found guilty, what would Dr K have said?

Dr. K: if she had engaged in behavior jury found guilty of, it would b out of character for what i learned about her parenting, and her lack of history of violence...

Dr. D: neuro problem or character problem?
Dr. K: no
Dr. K: IQ is in 70th percentile of population

This confirms for me that Casey is not smart enough to be a criminal mastermind. She's a little above average intelligence and in no way a match for someone like the unibomber who has a genius IQ. When all is said and done, Casey is a d*mn good liar who was continually enabled by her misguided parents. jmo

That's funny - it's completely her M.O. - nicey nice - and then steal your checkbook, banking info, lie about all the other important things - but she played nice... my god what a gullible bunch of silly people

She is super 'nice' to people that she wants to use. Who better to kiss up to than your GUARDS? Isn't that how she was able to pass notes and get the chance to speak ot some inmates face to face?

YES, because she is so very NICE. But she would knife one of them in the back if she needed to.

What I personally think would be karma would be if the 4200 TES volunteers that helped out can/could sue her as well! Could you imagine? :floorlaugh:

Or maybe hunt KC down and expose her location on Nancy Grace ? She shouldn't be nearly as hard to find as Caylee was ....

IMO it is a waste of time for Dr. Drew to ask this guy these questions. I don't feel he is going to get a truthful answer. I feel like he is getting a paid answer from the defense team to rebuild KC's reputation.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bingo! We have a winner...

This confirms for me that Casey is not smart enough to be a criminal mastermind. She's a little above average intelligence and in no way a match for someone like the unibomber who has a genius IQ. When all is said and done, Casey is a d*mn good liar who was continually enabled by her misguided parents. jmo

Nope ... if she were as smart as she and her family think she is, she would have come up with more believable lies ... the only people who believe her lies are her parents and new friends ... jeeze ... I hated when people would say how intelligent she is ... she sure didn't cover her tracks very well at all and that to me speaks to her stupidity ... IMO

Dr. D: if had been found guilty, what would Dr K have said?

Dr. K: if she had engaged in behavior jury found guilty of, it would b out of character for what i learned about her parenting, and her lack of history of violence...

Dr. D: neuro problem or character problem?
Dr. K: no
Dr. K: IQ is in 70th percentile of population

BBM. THis chart shows at 70th percentile she has an IQ of about 108. A "little above average" is right. JB and CM were spouting about how bright she is and I thought What? She doesn't seem bright AT ALL to me. She seems like someone who is pretending to be bright. Constantly using big words wrong. 108 is hardly oh-so-bright.

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQtable.aspx

Nah - I was reading an article on CNN that said Katie Curic was starting a new show and "someone" commented that Katie would love to have her on and this would be a wonderful start to Katie's new production.

I guess if anyone gets her - it will be someone on ABC but even curiosity won't get me watching it. I'll expect someone here to give me the scoop.

ABC - the "family" channel that's affiliated with Disney? Good luck with that! ;)

So little above that it's just average IMHO. I agree Bette.

BBM. THis chart shows at 70th percentile she has an IQ of about 108. A "little above average" is right. JB and CM were spouting about how bright she is and I thought What? She doesn't seem bright AT ALL to me. She seems like someone who is pretending to be bright. Constantly using big words wrong. 108 is hardly oh-so-bright.

Thanks for the link. DH and I guessed 105-110. Looks like we were right on the money - and a lot smarter than the infamous Ms. Anthony ;)

IMO it is a waste of time for Dr. Drew to ask this guy these questions. I don't feel he is going to get a truthful answer. I feel like he is getting a paid answer from the defense team to rebuild KC's reputation.

Oh yeah he has been paid ...she gave him permission to discuss her psychiatric evaluation...he has a script to read from or is he just winging this on his own ...she is just immature really?...If he has evaluated KC then he knows this girl has no soul ....no matter how hard they try they can never rehabilitate her.. imo

Joy Behar Show

Dorothy Clay Sims, ICA's attorney: what was compelling to me was t testimony of t guards that observed her-she was respectful, kind to them; wake her up>she wouldn't be angry

... More character rehabilitation? They are out in force for ICA pre release.

So little above that it's just average IMHO. I agree Bette.

Cindy certainly can't be happy about the world knowing that her beautiful, brilliant daughter of whom everyone was jealous is "just average".

Oh yeah he has been paid ...she gave him permission to discuss her psychiatric evaluation...he has a script to read from or is he just winging this on his own ...she is just immature really?...If he has evaluated KC then he knows this girl has no soul ....no matter how hard they try they can never rehabilitate her.. imo

OMG! this psychologist not psychiatrist treated Danny Rollings (gainesville serial killer now dead)! my skin just crawled and I almost passed out! :eek:hwow:

http://www.alligator.org/app/pt2/specials/rolling/krop.html

He is being paid by the defense to get on Dr. Drew. By agreement he can not talk about the crime or Casey's part in it.

And I cringe every time I see her in her "look how smart I am reading glasses" she wore early on. Never seen her wear glasses since. They were a prop for the LE interview proving how, what? studious and career-minded she is? Or maybe it was her "loose librarian" look.

Does anyone think it's strange we haven't seen or heard hide nor hair of JB? I saw the snippet of him from the Orlando airport, but other than that...nada. I just Googled JB news and not much comes up. A couple articles about how he became a lawyer. Is he not in Orlando? Is is possible he is going to keep his mouth shut? :floorlaugh: One late night interview with Barbara Walters and then he vanishes? Hinky IMHO. Wonder what's up. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member